Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

A Letter To Seun Osewa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Letter To Seun Osewa (587 Views)

Reply To Seun Osewa Concerning Flagging My Website / Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) / What You Don't Know About Seun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 30, 2016
Dear Seun Osewa,
Nairaland needs to update its UI(User Interface)
Nairaland is the largest forum in Africa I must say with tens of millions of visitors on a daily basis.Its the largest indigenous website in Africa and I commend you for a job well done.But its doesnt stop there.There is much to be done.
Its high time Nairaland should have a more user friendly interface just as the likes of facebook,twitter,yahoo.The current UI is so static.It needs to be more flexible,attractive and dynamic.
Its should have different interface for mobile and pc users.I must say viewing nairaland with a PC looks like a 2005 webpage so unattractive and everywhere seems so overcrowded.
It also needs to be well structure and well-organised.Change and new innovations are part of this present internet-age and I think nairaland should go with this trend.
Nairaland should be able to compete with other large forums worldwide
Yours Sincerely,
Mafizo.
Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 30, 2016
Hope he'll listen...
Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Hope he'll listen...
i hope so
its high time nairaland move to the next level
Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by alterswerve(m): 11:55am On Jul 30, 2016
Thread Closed!
Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by Essence6055: 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
please can you rethink...

seun when I go to reddit... and I compare nairaland to reddit (the american nairaland) nairaland is a whole lot better... So simple ... so straight forward.... reddit is a maze... nairaland is a straight road....

so rather than making nairaland attractive and it starts to use up a lot of my mb and it load slowly.... I love the way it is... although you are stingy in those Mr. and Mrs. Nairaland... contests their prizes are chicken change... hahhaha....

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by ojun50(m): 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
Seun hear ke or listen ke, him self don get infectionnito for ear.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
Essence6055:
please can you rethink...

seun when I go to reddit... and I compare nairaland to reddit (the american nairaland) nairaland is a whole lot better... So simple ... so straight forward.... reddit is a maze... nairaland is a straight road....

so rather than making nairaland attractive and it starts to use up a lot of my mb and it load slowly.... I love the way it is... although you are stingy in those Mr. and Mrs. Nairaland... contests their prizes are chicken change... hahhaha....

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Dude nor talk am again abeg... view reddit and nairaland with a PC.. reddit is far better
Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by Essence6055: 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
Mafizo:

Dude nor talk am again abeg... view reddit and nairaland with a PC.. reddit is far better

I use my PC... I am using my PC right now

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
Mafizo:

Check reddits load time and Nairalands load time...

Personally, Nairaland is cool the way it is because everyone with a browser can access it easily. I Believe any UI upgrade should be done in a Nairaland app..
Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
Essence6055:

I use my PC... I am using my PC right now
Then judge wisely. don't be sentimental
Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by Essence6055: 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
Mafizo:

Then judge wisely. don't be sentimental

I just did.... Look at reddit front page... and if you don't get confused ... But when I joined narialand... it was easy
Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by weselomo(m): 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
The last time we requested for change in Nigeria is what we are still battling, nairaland change ?ur megabyte gonna pay for it
Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by wordbank(m): 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
The UI is not trendy but it's mobile friendly. If there's anything to be done, let it be user friendly data wise. I can't spend 20sec trying to open a thread with our current lousy network
Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
wordbank:
The UI is not trendy but it's mobile friendly. If there's anything to be done, let it be user friendly data wise. I can't spend 20sec trying to open a thread with our current lousy network

It all boils down to user friendly and data wise UI..
That's achievable
Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by Greatzeus(m): 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
I don't browse Nairaland on PC,it looks like :-Xbut on phone it still OK,nevertheless Nairaland is still the greatest forum in Africa grin

(1) (Reply)

Migrant Tragedy: Anatomy Of A Shipwreck / Malboro Cigarettes Needed. / Lady Seen Riding On A Bike Only On Panties (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.