Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe (61106 Views)

The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe / Cameroon Army Vessel Capsizes At Sea, Dozens Missing: Security Sources / Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by qualityovenbake(m): 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
sad
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by johnstar(m): 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
cry
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by mriyesecnerwal(m): 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
Everyday people pass that route, some die some make it. If you make it, think of how to make it in the new place,if you make it there too, then thank God. My cousin went like that, 6month plus no news, until he called home and said he was in italy. What he's doing now, no one knows. You leave nigeria or not, if you go make am you go make am.

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by luminous1(m): 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
What a pain. Take heart kids.
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by Day11(m): 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
Africa.

See what you makes us do? angry

.....Some people will still blame Buhari as if na only naija dey rush to Europe

Africa/Dudu/Black Race need to be colonise again for another 200yrs. Maybe by then we would hav learn. TRUTH

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by seyi360(m): 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
At least she died trying to give her children a good life, unlike some mothers who would rather kill their children for their selfish interest.
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by Johnny1114(m): 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
No need for blames.. Let's all Unite and contribute our quota to helping d poor and needy in our immediate environment... One NIGERIA!!!! one NATION!!!.. #PEACE#

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by mrwonlasewonie: 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
Even with moms kids still suffer how much more in Nigeria without mother. Haaaa!!!!!

Suffering !!!!!

I sha hope they're not girls so that when they're transferring them from house to house they won't get raped,abused or sold into sex slavery

God protect this kids o because Nigeria isn't a safe place for kids talk more of kids without a mon. Their tears means a lot

1.no more school for them
2.they have to learn how to survive independently at a very young age unprepared to face the wickedness of the world
3.no more motherly protection. No more mummy to hug them ,wash their clothes,buy them stuffs,take them to school, listen to them
4.they'll be at th mercy of total strangers some of them might be humane while some may be devils

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by Wolex143: 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
Whats a pity.
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by karashita: 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
I weep for these kids!!!
People die in their hundreds daily on the Medditeranean sea,yet Nigerians would not stop following the 'path of death'.
If she must go,could't she have left these children with someone at least until she gets her bearing in a foreign land?
It could however be that she had nobody to leave them with?
My heart goes out to the poor souls.What will happen to them now?
So many questions.
And people should please not blame Buhari for this.This is a problem that has been with us from time immemorial.Just dont understant when the craze to travel abroad by all means by Nigerians would stop.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by amuokuko: 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
vargasvictory:
This route has caused so many deaths but then again countless people still try to cross it everyday, things are hard here, yes but then again ask yourself

Are greener pastures worth dying for?

May their souls R.I.P

angry

When ur stvpid presidents sends hunger to kill all, is it better to die without taking actions

Buhari is the most worthless president Nigeria will produce..
Buhari is an End time President..

In Igbo;
Buhalia bu onye ochichi Uwa Mmebi..

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by songzDaniel01(m): 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
this really hurts, I cried nd still crying .. don't worry boys .. be strong .. mama is in heaven..

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
TastyTuoyo:
Crossing to Europe to do what? for greener pastures?

The money she used in boarding that boat with her kids would have been able to start a petty business here in Nigeria and slowly but surely, God would pick her call

Please Africans, please Nigerians we don't need to travel abroad to make it, we just need to think broad.

May her soul rest in peace.
That woman can never rest in peace
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by preselect(m): 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
[size=14pt]I still don't understand how these things happen on a daily basis and no african country or president has done anything concrete about it. only europeans are trying to do something to stop this nonsense.

and by the way, who put children through this perilous trip?

I admit, this one pass Buhari, it's all the presidents in african union today, and all the presidents who have been ruling africa for the past 30yrs combined . . . .

finally. . . . .well. . . . . i gotta blame somebody. . cheesy . . . . . . Voodoo economics of Terrorhammadu is making people swim across the Mediterranean sea. . . [/size]

#BuhariRulesNigeriansDie

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by opribo(m): 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
It will never be good for any Nigerian leader making our people to risk their lives and perish in high sea in the midst of plenty. All Nigerian leaders who have stolen our money and feeding fat on it while ordinary nigerians are taking unnecessary risk to survive will likewise perish. If you agree click like.
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
Day11:
Africa.

See what you makes us do? angry

.....Some people will still blame Buhari as if na only naija dey rush to Europe

Africa/Dudu/Black Race need to be colonise again for another 200yrs. Maybe by then we would hav learn. TRUTH
Where are your senses? Is colonisation and enslavement of the black race not ongoing?
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by saintdennis(m): 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
phrancys001:
Why politicised everything, crossing to Europe cos of the economy you say? If only you know the huge some of money they give out to cross is enough to start reasonable business here. Europe no be by force.

Exactly... is it not a man who paid herbalist N3m so he could "get rich".

I read the story and shook my head...Nigerians and love of europe
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by redcliff: 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
vargasvictory:
This route has caused so many deaths but then again countless people still try to cross it everyday, things are hard here, yes but then again ask yourself

Are greener pastures worth dying for?

May their souls R.I.P
angry

even the greener pastures they are looking for in europe is not guaranteed! europe has it own problems and an undocumented individual would wish he was back home after seeing things for themselves. when they hear europe they think that when you step foot here, your problems are over but its not so!
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by Jacko1(m): 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
Me il follow ma mum jump inside

See risk ppl take
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by music4me(m): 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
Gidoka:
. cry cry
Nigeria is sinking fast
If you can afford 2 square meal in this present Nigeria Economy
you are BLESSED... sad

Na lie...
Its not actually as bad as U are making it sound...U can't afford 2 meals a day bur U can afford data?...

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by sexychocho(f): 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
So sorry 4 dem

May God continue to Kip dem
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by lakuro9ja(m): 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
wow! guys this is ridiculous....
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by martineverest(m): 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
agony of motherless kids
tears crawling down
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
This govt and it supporters wil neva know peace for the pain they are causing to this country.
Yesterday a man stealin a pot of soup, today migrants, who knows what tomorrow may be?
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
bub..cummm and see what u have caused embarassed cry undecided
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by redcliff: 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
karashita:
I weep for these kids!!!
People die in their hundreds daily on the Medditeranean sea,yet Nigerians would not stop following the 'path of death'.
If she must go,could't she have left these children with someone at least until she gets her bearing in a foreign land?
It could however be that she had nobody to leave them with?
My heart goes out to the poor souls.What will happen to them now?
So many questions.
And people should please not blame Buhari for this.This is a problem that has been with us from time immemorial.Just dont understant when the craze to travel abroad by all means by Nigerians would stop.

sometimes when people are taking these kinds of risk, they should prepare for them. You cannot swim and you know how volatile that sea is. But to take 1k go learn how to swim for swimming pool na problem. or even to learn how to float. thats very necessary!
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by Qmerit(m): 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
omonla555:
Na today?

Is it because of economic situation in Nigeria that caused people traveling to Europe? I hate these IPOB saying nonsense on Nairaland every second.
What about the Benin ladies traveling to Italy? Now that data is cheap, some people can be politicing every topic on Nairaland.

And they suddenly failed to know that people have being travelling via land to Europe for decades now. And this administration has being in power in those yrs in their mind
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by sweetilicious(f): 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
cry Arrgh......!!!! Damn!
She must have promised those kids a better life, 3 square meals when they get to Europe...
But Alas!! Death has snatched away that dream and even stopped her of fulfilling the basic promise every mum makes to her kids which is "I will always be with you"
She must have fought for her breath...and at same time shielded her children from being suffocated or pushed down and matched to death from the surging crowd....
As she dies...her dim eyes still sees the crystal clear tear drops from the heavy of her children
"mummy mummy mummyyyyy" the children screams
Trying hard to reply ..her lips gets stiffer....
Deep within her heart she says "Am sorry dearies, sorry I couldn't make it...sorry for not getting to Europe with you...forgive me for putting you through all the sufferings but for your own good I started this journey"
"mummy we love you don't die" the kids scream..
She feels her lips and voice come alive again...
She replies "I love you too"
But the kids don't hear her
Wait
Wait
Wait
She's dead already...Death was so impatient for a final good bye
Your analysis made me to cry deeply. I will always protect my kids i swear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by omozu1(m): 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
TastyTuoyo:
Crossing to Europe to do what? for greener pastures?

The money she used in boarding that boat with her kids would have been able to start a petty business here in Nigeria and slowly but surely, God would pick her call

Please Africans, please Nigerians we don't need to travel abroad to make it, we just need to think broad.

May her soul rest in peace.

I hear you
Have you ever heard on tv or radio that our gov. Is doing anything to stop this
I have lived outside this country and in Europe before you live the country the gov knows were ever you are going the gov know
But here nobody cares the boarders
We don't even have boarders
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by emvico(m): 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
just negodu ? just buy one sack of rice and one sack of gari and beans. that will feed you for a whole year. stop being an alarmist
kai mallam. na this kine tin dey pain me for where people like una dey. if you can afford this bag of rice just thank god for that. but remember all fingers are not equal.
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
phrancys001:
Why politicised everything, crossing to Europe cos of the economy you say? If only you know the huge some of money they give out to cross is enough to start reasonable business here. Europe no be by force.

Really? What amount are you talking about here? Whatever meagre cash she used on that trip wouldn't set up anything that would bring in more than a 100 naira gain to her in a day (in the best of markets), and it's not even guaranteed. Would that feed the kids? Let's be honest... The economy is so bad it doesn't even favour start up businesses that much, even those with huge capital invested in them soon go under.

Note: im not saying it was her best option ( no disrespect to the dead) , but would you blame a confused and probabaly frustrated woman with children to cater for? Our government doesn't care...they have no plans for you. They had no plans for her!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures / Accident In Delta Kills All Passengers, Including NYSC Member Dead (Pics) / Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.