Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe (61104 Views)

The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe / Cameroon Army Vessel Capsizes At Sea, Dozens Missing: Security Sources / Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
Day11:
Africa.

See what you makes us do? angry

.....Some people will still blame Buhari as if na only naija dey rush to Europe

Africa/Dudu/Black Race need to be colonise again for another 200yrs. Maybe by then we would hav learn. TRUTH
colonisation was a gimmick itself.
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by BABANGBALI: 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
Pillyportions:
Weda its d truth or nt , let us for once comment without being trabalistic. There was nothing in the post or picture dat should make us b at each others neck. Anyways ,i dnt blame you its only here on nairaland una get power to talk rubbish.
tell us where to meet you and we will give it to you harder than this tongue
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by Crownylord(m): 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
Even tho d economy is hard, the village is still there. Switch into farming....hunger will vanish. Anyway RIP.

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
redcliff:

sometimes when people are taking these kinds of risk, they should prepare for them. You cannot swim and you know how volatile that sea is. But to take 1k go learn how to swim for swimming pool na problem. or even to learn how to float. thats very necessary!
who swims in a sea?? grin . This is no risk but stupidity. Yea, some will say but people cross and make it, it does not make it stupid and good luck to those who think they can only make it the stupid way.
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
omozu1:

I hear you
Have you ever heard on tv or radio that our gov. Is doing anything to stop this
I have lived outside this country and in Europe before you live the country the gov knows were ever you are going the gov know
But here nobody cares the boarders
We don't even have boarders
That's because they accepted responsibility, thought right and mad thei country a better place. The Africans should do the same a stop blaming their kind they call Govt
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by nwoye72: 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
JonSnow:
Special thanks to buhari's wonderful economic policies
na benin people ,if u want, give them million of naira they will still want to enter italy,its became there tradition
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by sweetyme001(f): 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
Why crying
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by Achiever270(m): 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
I feel so sad! May God Help Africans
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by Jabioro: 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
phrancys001:
Why politicised everything, crossing to Europe cos of the economy you say? If only you know the huge some of money they give out to cross is enough to start reasonable business here. Europe no be by force.
Exactly you spoken my mind..and they have been doing that before this present government
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by redcliff: 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
majekdom2:
who swims in a sea?? grin . This is no risk but stupidity. Yea, some will say but people cross and make it, it does not make it stupid and good luck to those who think they can only make it the stupid way.

i said float. If you cannot swim, the moment you enter the water, thats the final time you would be seen. there is a possibility that people would want to save you in the boat. everybody there cant be inhuman. but if the person can float, there is a chance that he/she can still get back on the boat.
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by waldigit: 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
damiloladuke:
so heartbreaking

This is what God the Money can do the people he has enslaved
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by kadiri3(m): 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
Wetin dey wan go in europe sef?
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by kadiri3(m): 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
Wetin dey wan go do in europe sef?
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by onatisi(m): 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
Is it by force to travel to Europe?
There are many African countries one can comfortably settle in with the amount of money used for this dangerous risky journey

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
oh Lord..this is heart breaking. the anguish on their faces makes me sad. So unfair.
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by Tonyreal49(m): 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
sign's of the end of mankind

Lord Jesus Christ the Angels are responsible for all this. reviewing the secret of heaven to man "Magic/Science" and their offspring are destroying the children of Abraham Iseac Jacob Noah ( The Israelites ) with their Technology
Lord help us our Savior
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
redcliff:

i said float. If you cannot swim, the moment you enter the water, thats the final time you would be seen. there is a possibility that people would want to save you in the boat. everybody there cant be inhuman. but if the person can float, there is a chance that he/she can still get back on the boat.
boss der isn't anytin like chance...if I want to put my life in a 50/50 situation den I shud go den.I ve seen bro who we're doin great hre venturing into this journey of hope just because they want to accrue likes on FB while dey put on nice clothes n shoes,they want to drive an evil spirit (me I dunno d car o)etc at the end the human blood thirsty Mediterranean sea wud just do the needful naw.buh 97% of this migrants are just ssce holders.that's why EDO STATE didn't top in the released jamb statistics of applicants.
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by christabell18(f): 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
poor kids...may her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by redcliff: 9:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
remiiko:
boss der isn't anytin like chance...if I want to put my life in a 50/50 situation den I shud go den.I ve seen bro who we're doin great hre venturing into this journey of hope just because they want to accrue likes on FB while dey put on nice clothes n shoes,they want to drive an evil spirit (me I dunno d car o)etc at the end the human blood thirsty Mediterranean sea wud just do the needful naw.buh 97% of this migrants are just ssce holders.that's why EDO STATE didn't top in the released jamb statistics of applicants.

Lol.
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by Bifwoli: 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
All this sorrow and heartbreak due to Buhari's disastrous economic roadmap to nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by labbyboi(m): 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
cry Arrgh......!!!! Damn!
She must have promised those kids a better life, 3 square meals when they get to Europe...
But Alas!! Death has snatched away that dream and even stopped her of fulfilling the basic promise every mum makes to her kids which is "I will always be with you"
She must have fought for her breath...and at same time shielded her children from being suffocated or pushed down and matched to death from the surging crowd....
As she dies...her dim eyes still sees the crystal clear tear drops from the heavy of her children
"mummy mummy mummyyyyy" the children screams
Trying hard to reply ..her lips gets stiffer....
Deep within her heart she says "Am sorry dearies, sorry I couldn't make it...sorry for not getting to Europe with you...forgive me for putting you through all the sufferings but for your own good I started this journey"
"mummy we love you don't die" the kids scream..
She feels her lips and voice come alive again...
She replies "I love you too"
But the kids don't hear her
Wait
Wait
Wait
She's dead already...Death was so impatient for a final good bye
... I just love every bit of your words. You can really see through their minds.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by abbeyty(m): 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
JonSnow:
Special thanks to buhari's wonderful economic policies

are you saying people have not been taken this risk b4 buhari came to power ?

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by MonPro: 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
I specially thank Buhari the messiah of the muslim yorubas for making nigeria so great that these kids and their mothers had to run away from it to survive. Great Job Buhari. Bravo!

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by Lukay99: 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
omas1:
cry there is nothing like a mother's love.
She could have stayed back But she couldn't Bear to watch her kids go hungry, they needed a better life the life she never had, alas she couldn't make the trip.
R.I.P ma'am , God bless and provide for the kids.

Ameen God bless and provide for the kids, but I don't agree with the action of the mother, Is that what you People call Mothers love? Really! You mean a mother that's willing to risk her children's lives and her own life too just to get to Europe? It's a very risky trip for adults not to talk of juvenile (kids), sometimes they charge up to $5,000 plus per person for the trip meaning the mother probably payed millions of Naira for the trip. They're many businesses you can do with that kind of money in Nigeria she really don't have to make that risky trip when she already have access to that kind of money.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by Ohiku4all(m): 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
Any tin wey happen dis days, una go say na Economy just coz economy itsef no get mouth to defend em sef....

Africans, Nigerians precisely don dey cross to over seas since, even wen Jona reign, pple still dey cross...no be economy dey make dem cross abeg, dey has some oda hiding objectives wey me n U no knw.....

Very soon, una go say na Economy dey make some push drugs go Indonesia.....

I only pity dose kids whom she don turn ophans....

Anyway, make her soul rest in peace sha...

9ja do me [b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
bjhaid:
no thanks to this horrible govt
Shut up, wat do u know, thousands of Nigerians have die at sea over the yrs, no be today Nigeria dey go Europe through Libya.
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by MrLekan95(m): 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
So much pity on the future of those kids. Now the news isn't about the woman who died(that nothing new), but the kids, how are they going to survive through the future without parental care/guardian, i see hardship and Struggle, i pray for God mercy upon their life
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
MonPro:
I specially thank Buhari the messiah of the muslim yorubas for making nigeria so great that these kids and their mothers had to run away from it to survive. Great Job Buhari. Bravo!
Senseless somebody like u. Nigerians has been running to Europe through the back door since time immemorial, nor be today. This has nothing to do with buhari.
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by Lukay99: 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
sweetyme001:
How did she make it with her 2 kids through the deserts? When me myself had tried twice without success!!! Maybe i will give it a trial again, Nigeria is a f.uck country. Much better to die in the Sea than die in Nigeria, even late keshi could affirm to this!!!

My advice to you is don't try it, if you do then you're going on a suicide trip it's not worth it my brother/sister
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by abbeyty(m): 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
oyetunji12:
I hurt reading dis, nt dat wat u said is wrong ooo bt It hrtbrking to see a country like 9ja suffering dis way all because of some set of stupid selfish idot cald leaders...I no of many family in north here dat cnt even afford a plate of local rice as in local rice oooo cos of d economic hardship bt wen will dis end for christ sake?

But some of those people who cant afford the local rice don't mind killing themselves defending those thieves called politicians stealing their commonwealth, criminals they should be throwing stones at.
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by olalekan1(m): 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
rantmoniker:
People perish for lack of knowledge. Always painting Nigeria like everyone begs for food. Government is only a means to an end but never an end to our means of survival as a people.
Oga! I disagree with you. The government is saddled with the responsibility of implementing policies that will make life easier for the people. Nigeria as of now has no effective security and social policies in place. People pay tax in one way or the other and what do they get in return? NOTHING! Roads are bad, security of lives and properties is nothing to write about, standard of living is high.

The government has failed in providing the enabling environment needed for people to strive, that is why we are facing the consequences now.

This country needs to be restructured.
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
abbeyty:

are you saying people have not been taken this risk b4 buhari came to power ?
yes since time immemorial...buh in d past like 2006 it was Libya enroute to Spain den it was just for proustition seroux one o.buh now its via Morocco to Italy because the latter is safer because Spain Libya isn't a conducive place and its been trekked.imagine remiiko trekking from Edo to bornu with out a car or bike.
BUH BRO DONT TRY ANY.
its a save or die journey and at the end ya remains maybe feasted by vultures.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures / Accident In Delta Kills All Passengers, Including NYSC Member Dead (Pics) / Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.