Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

See How My Friend Bought A Car(Venza) With Online investment within 2mnts - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / See How My Friend Bought A Car(Venza) With Online investment within 2mnts (1605 Views)

Show Me An Online Investment Opportunity That Has Lasted Over 4 Years (modified) / My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! / How Credible And Real Are Online Investment Sites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How My Friend Bought A Car(Venza) With Online investment within 2mnts by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
You don’t have any reason to be poor again! This is real. It worked for me and it is still working for me. I bet you, for you to have clicked the title of this post means you are willing to be rich. Congratulations in advance. Let me take you on the journey to your wealth. I would like to say WEALTHcome instead of welcome.

I am going to take you a basic tutorial on how to use MMM to amaze wealth. When this came to me, I thought it was fake too not until I tried it out. My number would be at the end of this post just in case you want confirmation(s) from me personally.
MMM is not a bank, MMM does not collect your money, MMM is not an online business, HYIP, investment or MLM program. MMM is a community where people help each other. MMM gives you a technical platform which helps millions of participants worldwide to connect those who NEED help to those who are ready to PROVIDE help, for FREE.

All transferred funds to another participant are your help given by your own good will to another one, absolutely gratis. MMM is a community where you provide help and get help in return.

How does it work technically? You declare the willingness to give help (click in your Personal Office ( I will refer to that as PO hereinafter ) i.e Provide Help, after which your account will be rewarded with mavro (internal “currency”/scores of the System). Mavros will start growing from the moment of offering the contribution at the rate of 30% per month. (Calculation of reward occurs twice a week, on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 00:00 GMT.) This sum in Mavro shows how much you can request for yourself.

Assuming you have announced willingness to assist with N1000, you will be rewarded in your PO with 1000 mavro. And they will immediately start growing! They grow by 1% everyday. A month later, these 1000 will become 1300 mavro. Accordingly, you will be able to request assistance for N1300.

However, it is not necessary at all to wait for a month. Help can be requested at any time but only after confirmation of your mavro. What does "after confirmation" mean? It means only after you actually transfer money, i.e. really give assistance to another participant but not just declare willingness. Request for providing help comes to you in your personal office. If you do not do it within 48 hours, you will be removed from the system for all eternity. :-)) You wouldn’t want that!
There is an advantage for you if you start with N15,000 though. You would be given N5500 bonus including your 30% bonus. The N5500 is only meant for those that provide help (PH) of N15000 above.

Wait! Would you rather keep your money in the bank where they charge you all manner of chargers; sms charges, etc or you would invest your money in MMM and become the rich person that God has called you to be. You wanna get started?

TESTIMONIES FROM PARTICIPANTS
"My name is Samuel Odii, a 100+ guider in MMM based in Enugu nigeria. I provided help of 300000 on the 5th of may and another 300000 naira on the 10th of May. On the 9th of June i requested for help and i received a total of 1,435,000 naira. MMM really pays. thanks to MMM"
Another Person:
"Hi, am Rita, a 100+ guider in MMM, On the 9th of May, I provided help of 200k and was paid 989,000 on the 9th of June 2016. I will urge everyone who come accross this opportunity to utilize it, cos MMM is real and its paying. Thanks Mr Sergey for this great idea of helping people. I love MMM"

Note:- you must have a good email id and phone number

1. Register on the website. www. then use my email as your referral(invite and guider 'so name no number)
Just enter this mail) kingjabz22@gmail.com and my number 07063607365. Click on Account button to put your valid bank details, don't worry they can't deduct any money from your account. Under accounts option, click "add account" then you will fill ur details...like this:
Account Name: Put your real name
BIC or your bank name: just type your bank name
Bank name: type your bank name again
Beneficiary name: type your name (name on your real bank account)
Account number: type your bank account number
Branch name: leave the space cus it is optional
Sort code: leave the space cus it is optional
Then click save button

2. Enter the Personal Office (PO).
3. There will be two big buttons: “Provide Help” and “Get Help”.
4. If you want to put your money, so click “Provide Help” and point the sum of money, you would like to put in the System. The minimal sum is 1000 NGN.
Click the button, then read the warnings and click next
-Currency you want to provide assistance in "Nigerian Naira (NGN)" fine go to the next one.
-select the bank....click "other bank" not Bitcoin
-click Next
Provide help button
-enter the amount you wish to provide as help e.g N15,000 then "Leftover distribution" enter the same amount again, it will now show "0" Good! You're done! The next thing is to submit it don't feel anything under this platform again
-Now click Next

5. You will get in the same moment Mavro in your PO, and they begin to grow with the rates of 30% per month.
(Mavro is only the currency inside the system.)
By the way You get mavro, but you cannot sell them, they will be under the status “Unconfirmed”, till you send the real money when u get a match from the site, because You didn't transfer your money, you just decided to do that.
6. Keep your phone closer/check your mail time to time/check your PO time to time cus the match can be in few days. Then you will get the order with bank details of a man that you must transfer the money.

Note:- If you fail to transfer the money within 48hours, you will blocked forever and you won't be able to register with that account again, so u must be trustworthy.

Note: The order will also have the contact details of that man, so you can talk with him if you wish and make sure, that he is real and alive man, same as You are.
There is no central account in MMM, to collect all the money of participants (and from where they could be stolen easily). All the money transfers are made directly between participants.
It means that everything is quite clear and honest. MMM plays just a role as some kind of a dispatch, which connects the participants.
7. Transfer the money to that participant. He confirms the receive, and after that Your Mavro become “confirmed”. That's it! Now, You can sell them at any moment, fully or in parts.
8. If you want to sell your Mavro, click “Get Help” and point the sum.
Another participant will get the order and he will transfer money to You, provide help. Same way You did it before. Vice-Versa. But don't forget to confirm the money receive, after You get the money to Your bank account. (Not before! Beware of fraudsters!) Or the sender couldn't confirm his mavro.
Warning: During registration , you will see my email ( kingjabz22@gmail.com) as your referrer. You don't have to edit that since I referred you. The benefit is that anytime you have a problem, I can, with a
Guilder, help you sought it out.
Anytime, you register someone else, put your own email or tell the person to put your email as his/her referrer. The benefit is that I will get 10% of the money you provide as help without you losing any amount from your money. So is You when you refer someone else.
That’s just it! The more you provide help, the more money you get!
I suggest you to participate with a small sum at the beginning, not critical for You, and go through the full process. From registration until you get the money. And so You will understand everything and all doubts will disappear.
Note: If you are using Mobile phone to register, use GOOGLE CHROME or
MOZILLA. Those are the two browsing app that can open it at the moment. It is for your own security.
Kingjabz22@gmail.com
Good Luck! Long Live MMM!

2 Likes

Re: See How My Friend Bought A Car(Venza) With Online investment within 2mnts by millhouse: 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
These figures are branding so... Hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

What If 1.5m Can Earn You 400K For Ten Years / Learn Forex Trading And Cryptocurrency Trading / How You Can Be Very Rich With Your Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.