Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) (58770 Views)

Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Camel Toe In Yoga Pants (Photos) / Daniella Okeke's Flaunts Butt In Red Pants (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
HungerBAD:

What?

Was she the one the rumor was going about last week?damn.

Now I feel like puking,who eats KAKA?
Where is that thread about this kaka stuff? What's the title? I forgot to read that thread
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Switsex(f): 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
TastyTuoyo:

Aunty nor be news again o she's a professional scat eater. She eat the poo of rich men home and abroad, strong poo, purge, watery poo anyone this omoge dey chop am lick finger.

Bring evidence or you just shut up. All these ediots all over nairaland are disgusting. Rubbish!
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by HARDBOI: 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
Okeke?

This one bride price go high.

So,let me just settle down here and observe for free. She is looking real good.

'--Modified-'-

I have just been informed she eats KAKA. So,I hereby withdraw my endorsement of her good looks.

So out of everything in the World,this lady chose to eat KAKA?as you fine so?or did her mother feed her KAKA while growing up?

are u serious? ..
she does dat?..
where is d link to d story
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
[quote author=Switsex post=48032790].

Bring evidence or you just shut up. All these ediots all over nairaland are disgusting. Rubbish![/quote
]

Aunty, go and kill your yourself.. E-hoes everywhere
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
skitcentral:

Allegedly... Rumor has it... They said... Who said? I don't know but they said so it must be true... She flaunts so much wealth online so it can only be from eating poop...

Now think hard... What would you do if in private you are offered 50,000 tax free dollars to eat a plate of poop assuming that 50,000 tax free dollars is equivalent to 17.5 million tax free naira?

No amount of money will make me eat poop!.. i don't know about you
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
E just dey like intro to mojo,i kon dey fastforward to check weda them tidy her
HARDBOI:

are u serious? ..
she does dat?..
where is d link to d story

Rumor has it... Oh she's too rich... She must be eating poop for money.
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
TastyTuoyo:

No amount of money will make me eat poop!.. i don't know about you

Yes we all say that. Until the hard cold cash is laid in front of us and we realize that a single decision could make us instantly fabulously rich within an hour.
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by HARDBOI: 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
skitcentral:

Rumor has it... Oh she's too rich... She must be eating poop for money.
uuugh!...
cant even imagin it!..
bro its not true joor!...
pple are wicked maybe iz just her haters
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
skitcentral:

Yes we all say that. Until the hard cold cash is laid in front of us and we realize that a single decision could make us instantly fabulously rich within an hour.
link
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
HARDBOI:

uuugh!...
cant even imagin it!..
bro its not true joor!...
pple are wicked maybe iz just her haters

Exactly. The run her down syndrome.
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
link

There's no link. It's just a rumor, a fake gossip peddled to run the big bummed actress down.
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by HARDBOI: 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
skitcentral:

Exactly. The run her down syndrome.
yea i tot as much
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
skitcentral:

There's no link. It's just a rumor, a fake gossip peddled to run the big bummed actress down.
Actually, I wouldn't doubt such rumour tho. Not after I read about Coprophilia/Scatophilia. It is the paraphilia involving sexual arous.al and pleasure from feces
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Louiscutedude(m): 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
Seen
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Actually, I wouldn't doubt such rumour tho. Not after I read about Coprophilia/Scatophilia. It is the paraphilia involving sexual arous.al and pleasure from feces

Yes such things are possible but very rare. And for the sickest.
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
skitcentral:

Yes such things are possible but very rare. And for the sickest.
lol. She might be one of the sickest and few rare persons
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
lol. She might be one of the sickest and few rare persons

Innocent until proven guilty. No one has any proof. It's all rumors.
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
skitcentral:

Innocent until proven guilty. No one has any proof. It's all rumors.
just saying tho

It's her life after all. She can live it whichever way she so chooses
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Akalia(m): 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Who curve epp

Ladies with flat asss marry every Saturday
LWKMD, I bet ur one of them gals, so ur assertion gives u solace. Isoo ok grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Mckandre(m): 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
AngelAhnie:
angry
no vex sis,I was only joking
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by ifeomaekol(f): 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
HungerBAD:

What?

what's kaka?
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by shamecurls(m): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Who curve epp

Ladies with flat asss marry every Saturday

The world is going compact and no dude wants it all big.

It always look very ugly and deformed when you take it out of those cloths and you spread all in the pitch.

#SlimTallBabesRock
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
Bro you can search oooo But it was a very revealing thread
Ontarget:

Where is that thread that revealed that story? I forgot to read it. I don't know where I can find it
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Gigi4sure: 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2016

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Luckymay(f): 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
HungerBAD:

What?
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
shamecurls:

The world is going compact and no dude wants it all big.

It always look very ugly and deformed when you take it out of those cloths and you spread all in the pitch.

#SlimTallBabesRock

Dudes like me still want my asss chic fat and bouncing.
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by shamecurls(m): 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
skitcentral:

Dudes like me still want my asss chic fat and bouncing.

Choice! But you agree with me slim babes re like fine wines, the older the better. The last in shape longer and do have second hand value. Fat babes mostly lose it after birth.
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
shamecurls:

Choice! But you agree with me slim babes re like fine wines, the older the better. The last in shape longer and do have second hand value. Fat babes mostly lose it after birth.

I totally agree with that. Well I'd love my bae slim but with some curves. No curves, no desire.
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
AngelAhnie:
angry
let me be ur personal trainer.the other guy na playa smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality / Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends / Ufedo Sunshine Hits The Beach In A Transparent Gown (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.