Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,266 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Some Childish & Wicked Things Ladies Do When They Catch Their Cheating Man. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Childish & Wicked Things Ladies Do When They Catch Their Cheating Man. (699 Views)

Zimbabwean Cheating Man And Wife Bump Into Each Other In A Hotel / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them / Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Childish & Wicked Things Ladies Do When They Catch Their Cheating Man. by ernesty20(m): 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
After devil, na women.

The fear of women is the beginning of long life.

Without much ado, let us study some childish things ladies do when they catch their boyfriend/husband cheating.

1# they cut his diick - for fucck sake, if you cant live with a cheating husband, why not divorce him instead of wasting a dicck u cant create?

2# bit of his lips - as seen on front page. Go and see it yourself. I dnt know why ladies are this heartless

3# stab him to death.

4# smash his car's glasses

5# poison him to death..

6# you can add yours........

Ladies, for fucck sake, you have to know that naturally men are born to cheat.. Stop acting childish and wicked. It will not lead you to anywhere. All you need to do is to pray for us to change and if we dnt change, take it like that.

Thank you as you take my advice.
Re: Some Childish & Wicked Things Ladies Do When They Catch Their Cheating Man. by DRISKLEF(m): 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
It's aiit.
Re: Some Childish & Wicked Things Ladies Do When They Catch Their Cheating Man. by iykekelvins(m): 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
Stay safe, be faithful.

Or if you wanna play around, don't get married to a psycho bvtch
Re: Some Childish & Wicked Things Ladies Do When They Catch Their Cheating Man. by KnightRod(m): 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
undecided What else do you expect from a psychotic tramp?
Re: Some Childish & Wicked Things Ladies Do When They Catch Their Cheating Man. by may01(f): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
Not that I'm encouraging violence, Op do you expect them to give the men pats on the backs??

1 Like

Re: Some Childish & Wicked Things Ladies Do When They Catch Their Cheating Man. by ernesty20(m): 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
may01:
Not that I'm encouraging violence, Op do you expect them to give the men pats on the backs??
yes.. We are the men of the house.. Respect our decision
Re: Some Childish & Wicked Things Ladies Do When They Catch Their Cheating Man. by AuroraB(f): 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
God knows I ain't praying no man outta shit angry
You start bullshitting and I expect I endure and pray you out of it? Hehe...*watch me moonwalk outta this thread* undecided
Re: Some Childish & Wicked Things Ladies Do When They Catch Their Cheating Man. by emitheo(m): 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
Solomon had 700 wives & 300 concubines or thereabout,i don 4get actually e don tay i open bible. & yet God still loved him...just because man marry/date 1 woman,then cheat on her...them no go come allow person hear word...some women will become serial killers soon.

(1) (Reply)

How To Arouse Your Woman With These Tips / Please Who Is The Mother Of This Child.. You Need To See This Photo / Check Out List Of Rules Lady Gives Her Boyfriend While He Goes On Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.