Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,549 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:48 PM

Guitar Status Quotes For Facebook / Whatsapp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guitar Status Quotes For Facebook / Whatsapp (15529 Views)

My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It / 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY / Best Good Night Messages For Girlfriend: Quotes For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guitar Status Quotes For Facebook / Whatsapp by dinesh1993(m): 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
“What's the difference between a classical guitar and a pizza? A pizza can feed a family of four.”

“I don’t read music. I don’t write it. So I wander around on the guitar until something starts to present itself.”

Johnny Depp has actually played guitar for Oasis, Marilyn Manson, and Aerosmith.

Guitar Status Quotes for Facebook / Whatsapp - latestwhatsappstatus..com

“New year is a day, to tune the rhythm called SOUL, with best chords called EXPERIENCES and play the guitar called LIFE.”

I don't just sing the song, I also sing the background music and the guitar solo.

“I don’t understand why some people will only accept a guitar if it has an instantly recognizable guitar sound. Finding ways to use the same guitar people have been using for 50 years to make sounds that no one has heard before is truly what gets me off.

Here is hugh Collection of All type of Quotes.. Visit
http://latestwhatsappstatus..in/2016/07/guitar-status-quotes-for-facebook.html

“I may not have written the song, but I could add my story to it. Everyone out there could. That was what made music so powerful.”

If a boy can play guitar, it makes him that much more attractive.

“I’m singing what I want to sing based on the emotion of what that day feels like. That’s what comes out of my mouth and guitar. That impacts people. They know anything can happen.”

* falls* Friend: ''Dude, did you just trip on your own foot?'' Me: ''No, some idiot left an air guitar just sitting there on the floor!''

Here is hugh Collection of All type of Quotes.. Visit
http://latestwhatsappstatus..in/2016/07/guitar-status-quotes-for-facebook.html

(1) (Reply)

Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? / Girls Asking Guys Out / What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.