Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Ene Audu And Philip Ojire's Wedding (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ene Audu And Philip Ojire's Wedding (Photos) (32700 Views)

Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Wendy Ene Audu Identifies With Benue Flood Victims, Conducts Medical Checkup / Esther Audu And Philip Ojire Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ene Audu And Philip Ojire's Wedding (Photos) by karryn(f): 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
ychris:
BIG CONGRATS TO THE GROOM. IT'S AIN'T EASY TO WALK DOWN....WITH IGBO GIRLS. i get interest in igbo gyal buh pride price (psquare) dey pussle me
she is part igala and part idoma. She aint igbo
Re: Ene Audu And Philip Ojire's Wedding (Photos) by Nowenuse: 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
mystmoze:

u too fail she's idoma from APA local government actually they are only based in kogi state

Are u sure of what u are saying? I saw an interview once where she claimed that she is igala by tribe
Re: Ene Audu And Philip Ojire's Wedding (Photos) by bamite(m): 11:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
Tiny23:
Lovely rings,HML to dem
Please can i marry you?
Re: Ene Audu And Philip Ojire's Wedding (Photos) by bamite(m): 12:11am On Aug 01, 2016
annnikky:

D@ ur siggy sef undecided undecided undecided
All your threads shows that you're a pervert and a sex maniac, even though you look so innocent and gentle. I wanna get freaky with you though
Re: Ene Audu And Philip Ojire's Wedding (Photos) by mystmoze(m): 4:44am On Aug 01, 2016
Nowenuse:

Are u sure of what u are saying? I saw an interview once where she claimed that she is igala by tribe
the interviewer goofed on his or her report then besides igala don't use Ene...its use only by idoma and some part of Enugu people meaning mother.
Re: Ene Audu And Philip Ojire's Wedding (Photos) by pretty050(f): 5:16am On Aug 01, 2016
^^^the name Ene ALONE doesn't make her idoma(she might be Igala or mixed). Have idoma siblings /relative that bear igbo, hausa or even yoruba names.
Re: Ene Audu And Philip Ojire's Wedding (Photos) by annnikky(f): 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
bamite:
All your threads shows that you're a pervert and a sex maniac, even though you look so innocent and gentle. I wanna get freaky with you though
Hmmmm.. Tnx for ur words tho buh No smiley
Re: Ene Audu And Philip Ojire's Wedding (Photos) by billyG(m): 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
ychris:
BIG CONGRATS TO THE GROOM. IT'S AIN'T EASY TO WALK DOWN....WITH IGBO GIRLS. i get interest in igbo gyal buh pride price (psquare) dey pussle me
Wo tol u she iz an igbo?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Unusual Stalked Her Crush On Social Media And Found Out This / Olamide Celebrates New Year With Smoking Photos / Don Jazzy Warns Those Asking When He Will Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.