Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,061 members, 7,859,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:45 PM

Hope Military Not Killing Yorubas Calling Them Militants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Military Not Killing Yorubas Calling Them Militants (2295 Views)

Why Are South Africans Attacking And Killing Southerners / IPOB Youth Claimed To Be Shot By Military NOT Dead / I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Military Not Killing Yorubas Calling Them Militants by ipobslayer: 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
AmuDimpka:

So you know that resident fled,maybe militants were engraved on the faces of those killed so that you can know militants

The only people left in arepo creek are the militants and their cohorts. Arepo village people are now happy but fear reprisal attacks which the military will continue to deal with until we totally eradicate militancy from SW.
Re: Hope Military Not Killing Yorubas Calling Them Militants by ipobslayer: 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
ipobslayer:

The only people left in arepo creek are the militants and their cohorts. Arepo village people are now happy but fear reprisal attacks which the military will continue to deal with until we totally eradicate militancy from SW.

And these Afonjas are also going to defend their land https://www.nairaland.com/3259535/opc-give-protective-service-ijegun
Re: Hope Military Not Killing Yorubas Calling Them Militants by goldman777: 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
Stricker321:

It is a good thing they are trying to secure SW by engaging the militants but coming out shamelessly to lie that that they killed 114 militants is shocking.

I hope they are not killing innocent Yorubas and tagging them militants. If there is one thing our military is well known for it is killing innocents and tagging them hosti

Personally I got very angry with those foolish miltants when I heard they were going about raping married women around Ikorodu & Ogun states.

Op abeg facefront wetin concern you

#DeathToMilitants
Re: Hope Military Not Killing Yorubas Calling Them Militants by Viergeachar: 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
Stricker321:

It is a good thing they are trying to secure SW by engaging the militants but coming out shamelessly to lie that that they killed 114 militants is shocking.

I hope they are not killing innocent Yorubas and tagging them militants. If there is one thing our military is well known for it is killing innocents and tagging them hostiles.

Personally I got very angry with those foolish miltants when I heard they were going about raping married women around Ikorodu & Ogun states.

#DeathToMilitants

It's none of your business.
Yorubas know better!
Re: Hope Military Not Killing Yorubas Calling Them Militants by shukuokukobambi: 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
Fleshly:

I don't care about your opinion I've just stated fact. Get that you skunk?

Of course you stated a fact that i agree with you dunce

You're always at home in the company of fellow imbec.iles, to use your exact words cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Saved From Attack, As Ganduje’s Supporters Patrol Kano With Weapons / Senator Akpabio Is Just A Human, He Cave In To Threat Of EFCC, PDP Will Move On / I’ll Resign If Supreme Court Faults INEC On Osun Gov Poll –REC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.