Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,832 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys (3814 Views)

We May Not Have Been Taking IPOB Serious But Killing Igbos Unacceptable / "Hope They Won't Say Danjuma Keeps 'Looted' Billions In His Borehole" - Fayose / Buhari Mocks Resumoresign Protesters In London; '' I Hope They Are Not Stuck.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by Hopeful20100: 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys. Just curious as an Igbo man with dreads was killed the other day. Can they post the identity of all those they have killed so far? The State Government and Police need to get involved. I don't trust these Afonjas!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by oladipo322(m): 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
lolz..... if an igbo guy is also a baddo gang na die get am.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
Show us pix of d guy with dread.
Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
oladipo322:

4 Likes

Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by yemmight(m): 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
Yoruba people dont think the way u Ibo people think. It has not happened when we will be killing ibos for what? we are d only accomodating people in the land. However, irrespective of any tribe that joined Badoo we will come after them.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by uglyafonja: 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hopeful20100:
I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys. Just curious as an Igbo man with dreads was killed the other day. Can they post the identity of all those they have killed so far? The State Government and Police need to get involved. I don't trust these Afonjas!

You are typical Afonjaman claiming Igbo.......

Igbo's are not in badoo groups....

Badoos are Afonjas group and have 100% Afonja members.....

Afonjas are known for ritual killing, agbero,omonile and they are the ones that formed badoo.....

Do not indirectly associate Igbo's with your evil Afonjas group...

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by uglyafonja: 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
oladipo322:

Badoo members are 100% Afonjas....

the op is an Afonja, who want to indirectly associate Afonja evil ritual group with igbos

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
Igbo or not, any badoo bastard caught should be dealt with. If I catch any badoo wey be igbo, na me go burn am first. If you can not do us proud, you are on your own.

1 Like

Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by uglyafonja: 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Yoruba dont think the way ibos think.. Yes very well... Thats why you killed an innocent young promising comedian.
Yoruba hypocrisy stinks to high heavens.
The OP is a complete afonjaman.....
Members of Badoo groups are 100% Afonjas....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by uglyafonja: 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
yemmight:
Yoruba people dont think the way u Ibo people think. It has not happened when we will be killing ibos for what? we are d only accomodating people in the land. However, irrespective of any tribe that joined Badoo we will come after them.

The Op is your brother....

Members of Badoo groups are 100% afonjas

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by adem30: 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
uglyafonja:

Afonjas are known for ritual killing, agbero,omonile and they are the ones that formed badoo.....

Igbo that can risk their lifes to destroy others people lifes with cocaine,
Igbos that are the most successive kidnappers in Nigeria
To be a Badoo member is very possible

12 Likes

Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by pweshboi(m): 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
@op trailer full of sense fall on you

1 Like

Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by fineboynl(m): 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
where are the humans parts and skull miners.
Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by fineboynl(m): 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
where are the humans parts and skull miners. the human skull is now natural resources in afonja land. and will soon be officially added to the list of mining mineral resources acrossed oduduwa.

3 Likes

Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by profhezekiah: 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
uglyafonja:

Ur stupidity know no bound

4 Likes

Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by Deedeedee3: 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
yemmight:

Please saying this stupid "most accomodating" stuff. It makes us look weak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by CaptainGOOD: 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
uglyafonja:

The OP is a complete afonjaman.....

Members of Badoo groups are 100% Afonjas....

U could be right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by GMBuhari: 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
Walahi Gaskiya ne

Ooto Oro ni o

Ti omo oloripelebe kankan ba beh , anobi a beh

Ko sere
oladipo322:

1 Like

Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by adexdon(m): 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
u deserve diz

1 Like

Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by olureignforever: 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Yoruba dont think the way ibos think..
Yes very well...
Thats why you killed an innocent young promising comedian.

Yoruba hypocrisy stinks to high heavens.

I have reservations about d comedian matter, what was he doing with questionable people. I learnt they saw them with grinding stones, handkerchief and black oil. Was he there to kill people so that he will have fame? I don't get it.
So many innocent people have died in the hands of badoo, the innocent fetus and children have died.

The last time I read, it's not only Yorubas badoo are killing, igbos have have died in their hand.

Am not in support of jungle justice but these people have no choice, it could be them or their loved ones. Since securities have failed them, they had to take the bull by the horn. Anything to restore peace

Am sure if it's only other tribes these badoo are killing, it's your like that will come to say Yorubas want to take over there properties. Igbos una get issues.

3 Likes

Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by CaptainGOOD: 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
olureignforever:

I have reservations about d comedian matter, what was he doing with questionable people. I learnt they saw them with grinding stones, handkerchief and black oil. Was he there to kill people so that he will have fame? I don't get it.
So many innocent people have died in the hands of badoo, the innocent fetus and children have died.

The last time I read, it's not only Yorubas badoo are killing, igbos have have died in their hand.

Am not in support of jungle justice but these people have no choice, it could be them or their loved ones. Since securities have failed them, they had to take the bull by the horn. Anything to restore peace

Am sure if it's only other tribes these badoo are killing, it's your like that will come to say Yorubas want to take over there properties. Igbos una get issues.

Thats how u yorubas lie to corver up things.
Who told they saw the boy with grinding stone?
U now want to use another story to mix up with another one just to justify urself.
I dont know if they swear for u yorubas to lie. undecided

Just go and read the story to know what happened befor u start typing rubbish to cover up.
Yorubas and hypocrisy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by olureignforever: 4:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Thats how u yorubas lie to corver up things.
Who told they saw the boy with grinding stone?
U now want to use another story to mix up with another one just to justify urself.
I dont know if they swear for u yorubas to lie. undecided

Just go and read the story to know what happened befor u start typing rubbish to cover up.
Yorubas and hypocrisy.

They swear for your generation. Na me be the blogger wey write the news. Igbos always blaming yorubas for their many woes. If it pain you take private jet to abdijan. Were omo jatijati. Am sure you lack enough IQ to comprehend simple English

5 Likes

Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by hammer6: 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
U can never say, Yorubas cannot be trusted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by olureignforever: 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Comon sharaaap!!.... una hypocrisy too much
Yorubas and lying

Go and tell your father to shut up. Just like your ancestors are liars and hypocrite. Omo ale jatijati.

2 Likes

Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by Hopeful20100: 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
People who are supposedly Igbos attacking me are very stupidd walahi. There was a report that they killed an Igbo man on dreads without verified link to Badoo, this man was murdered cold-blooded, all we were told was he was a badooo member. And I'm asking, can you show us proof he was a badoo member? SIMPLE!
Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by ProWalker: 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hopeful20100:
People who are supposedly Igbos attacking me are very stupidd walahi. There was a report that they killed an Igbo man on dreads without verified link to Badoo, this man was murdered cold-blooded, all we were told was he was a badooo member. And I'm asking, can you show us proof he was a badoo member? SIMPLE!

So what can you do? Come to NL and rant?
Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by ProWalker: 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
hammer6:
U can never say, Yorubas cannot be trusted.
So if we kill ibos suspected to be badooo what can you do? Report to Nnamdi? grin
Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by Hopeful20100: 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
ProWalker:

So what can you do? Come to NL and rant?

Bring awareness, as anyone can be mistaken and killed.
Re: I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys by hammer6: 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
ProWalker:

So if we kill ibos suspected to be badooo what can you do? Report to Nnamdi? grin

That wont help u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jagaban And Osho Laughing At Wailers Now / Tony Chidi Wanted For Importing 6.5B Worth Of Heroin Spraying Money In Church / Zamfara Assembly Accuses Finance Ministry Of Allocating Illegal Funds To MDAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.