Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) (60118 Views)

Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) / Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 31, 2016
Uduak2019:

Well said. Tell that to Afonjas who are always dragging feet with Umu chineke as if Umu chineke are their mate. I have said this and will continue to say it again...had Okonjo Iweala remained in office as minister of finance, WE WON'T BE IN THIS DEEP ECONOMIC MESS WE ARE IN. Things weren't this bad under Okonjo Iweala. This woman Kemi Adeosun has no economic blueprint...zero, that's the major reason our economy is failing. They want her there as their own Okonjo Iweala whether she knows what's she is doing or not. Yoruba.Lol!
How old was okonjo when she became minister? What was the state of the economy before she came into office n after she left? How old is kemi now? What was d state of d economy b4 kemi resume office? I know stupidity is a choice bt that shouldnt stop u from thinking.
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by happney65: 11:59am On Jul 31, 2016
omolola15 this is a woman brought in OBJ..One of the Amazon's brought by baba.Not yeye men and women brought by buhari that have destroyed what is remaining of our country.. Show me one award won by buhari,am sure he cant even have one third of what Dora has..useless and illiterate Man
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by Agnesgrace(f): 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
Indeed, she is a great woman. Woman of wonderful virtues, continue to rest in peace.
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by hardbody: 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
caesaraba:
Continue resting in peace ma. A lot of us owe you for the work you did especially in NAFDAC. The good ones don't last.

Sure bro. The good ones don't last, which is why I don't wanna be good. I wanna last.
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by Milaxx: 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
Uduak2019:
Igbo women and success are like 5 and 6. That's why their bride price is one of the most expensive in the world...you are not only getting beauty but also Uburu...brain!

Do you expect less from the real Children of God? ( The Israelites )
Our women are the BEST...
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by wadetaw202: 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
Uduak2019:

yoruba as expected. SMH

One thing about you igbos is that your poor parents always see their children as means of making quick buck. The case of ihenacho's father comes to mind.
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by Engrpj(m): 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
miki1:
my dear brother you see as a fellow christian you must understand not to be over board. Give credit where it is needed! She lived a good life and hopefully she will get more in heaven! So just chill

Am not in any way jealous of her.Nooo pls don't miss quote me, my only aim is to Pass a message that there is life after death...daz all
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by engrajoo1(m): 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
atleast she hs proed to be a womn of integrity i na others na money dem go dey discover in her inner ebdrom after her demise anyway you worth to be celerated nd awarded
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by Engrpj(m): 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
CharlieMaria:
Quit hating. How can you achieve heaven without good work? Faith without work is dead.

Bro. am not in any way hating..Pls don't misinterpret me. Achieving good work without good work? What kind of work? Earthly works are of The earth..pls try and differentiate worldly and spiritual works..Will Her Professorship take her to heaven ....Late Dora is my Role Model.. am only trying to pass a message pls..
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by xtervaganza(m): 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
But she soiled her reputation by joining politics
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by Engrpj(m): 12:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
49cents:

You obviously ha ha twisted idea of christianity: to you is about lifting holy hands in praise and worship an semtimental tears running down your cheeks while you are it.....about avoiding fornication a not watching Game of thrones.....

I think your comment is sanctimonious!!!

What else does God asks of us than for to do good, to love our neighbours as ourselves and Dora did that e before she became NAFDAC's boss, the exalted office simply made it widely know...do you know how many she saved? An how many working under s changed by her life not her sermons?

Pls get me ryt.. am not sanctimonious because every one has shortcomings, even the Pope is not Holier than everyone. all am saying is all these awards are earthly and that is why she couldn't travel with it to hereafter. Will she get same award in heaven? I just used it to pass a message daz all. Your earthly achievement on earth can't give you a place in heaven..will it? You can be Good to people but deep within you your life is not good before God... Am not Judging anybody am just passing a message of repentance. I myself am not righteous.
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by hopeforcharles(m): 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
MrTour:
Bros, when you see a smart wife pls contact me as well so I will know if she has a smart sister for myself.

Girls of nowadays are smart at the wrong places, one of them recently told me "don't you know I'm a wife material", I asked myself which kind wahala be this one. Because she get punany she thinks its enough for most wise men undecided

my brother the thing funny oh
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by Engrpj(m): 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
Mpanyi:

And you forming holier than thou, are you sure you will see your make? This is a serious question you must answer, even though you answer doesn't matter to me.

How did I formed Holier than thou

Bro. am just passing a message. No one is righteous. But will one die in sin or otherwise....
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by Engrpj(m): 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
cylax:

Surprise we still have dumb people around, keeping looking forward to the ultimate award while innocent people die counting on your help on earth.. undecided

Ah Bros..how am I dumb By Preaching repentance
we all have shortcomings. Chill
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by Engrpj(m): 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
Felincous:

It was a service 2 humanity, if u fail in dat u have already failed the remaining ones to God. Service to humanity is a service to God. I said so.

Service to humanity.. So all Corps Members will make heaven be that grin

Bros. All those awards remains on earth, if she died in her sins those awards wont secure her a place in heaven. unless You Repent all things are vanity
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
I pray she died saved because awards can't guarantee you a place in heaven, in eternity.
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by anselm791(m): 1:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
Engrpj:
Its a Good achievement here on earth, the Question is, Will she get same awards from her Creator You might be very influential, but are u recognized by God.... Repent because Heaven is real likewise HELL.

You can't have this much influence and not be recognized by God.
You know how many people she saved from dying?
Some poeple will just not be judged. Quote me.

1 Like

Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by 49cents(m): 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
Engrpj:

Pls get me ryt.. am not sanctimonious because every one has shortcomings, even the Pope is not Holier than everyone. all am saying is all these awards are earthly and that is why she couldn't travel with it to hereafter. Will she get same award in heaven? I just used it to pass a message daz all. Your earthly achievement on earth can't give you a place in heaven..will it? You can be Good to people but deep within you your life is not good before God... Am not Judging anybody am just passing a message of repentance. I myself am not righteous.

You make it look as though Dora worked for the awards!!!

Dora followed her conscience the awards just came pouring in out of appreciation of the good she did Nigerians

Please let's not confuse the issues
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by AmuDimpka: 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
That's the Igbo lady....nobody can surpass her achievements in Nigeria

Even bubu will only dream of it

Igbo setting pace since 18th century
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by croSStodds(m): 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
greatgod2012:
My mentor!

Still finding it difficult to believe this great woman is actually gone!

May her soul continue to rest in perfect peace.
Mentor?Are u a pharmacist/pharmacy student?
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by Mpanyi: 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
Engrpj:

How did I formed Holier than thou

Bro. am just passing a message. No one is righteous. But will one die in sin or otherwise....

Thanks for your message. But we should learn to comment based on the post in question.
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by lordlarry(m): 1:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
Vanity upon vanity says the preacher.
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by Goke7: 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
A woman am confident would have been secretary to the FG in this present administration.

Not many including the kids from ss and se don't know she was discovered and recommended by PMB while they both worked together at PTF years back.

I continue to adore this woman even after death, a woman who made many doctors regretted that they would have read pharmacy instead due to the way she resurrected the original pharmaceutical industry due to her war against fake drugs.

I envy her children, they had an angel as a mother
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by jojothaiv(m): 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
All hail the idols!
May they live up to their names....
Mehn! This woman is just unbelievable
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by Icecomrade: 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
Uduak2019:

Well said. Tell that to Afonjas who are always dragging feet with Umu chineke as if Umu chineke are their mate. I have said this and will continue to say it again...had Okonjo Iweala remained in office as minister of finance, WE WON'T BE IN THIS DEEP ECONOMIC MESS WE ARE IN. Things weren't this bad under Okonjo Iweala. This woman Kemi Adeosun has no economic blueprint...zero, that's the major reason our economy is failing. They want her there as their own Okonjo Iweala whether she knows what's she is doing or not. Yoruba.Lol!

Bros

Without sentiment, the likes of Dora, Okonjo Iweala had remarkable antecedents. One that allures the mind. That's why we see awards here tugged away, and almost forgotten by the woman.

But these set of ministers? I don't know. especially with our secondary school best student award winner we appointed as aminiter of finance.
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by MagnaB: 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
greatgod2012:
My mentor!

Still finding it difficult to believe this great woman is actually gone!

May her soul continue to rest in perfect peace.
And what steps have you taken to be a source of inspiration and a measure of excellent leadership like hers. Now is the time ma'm
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by Dmanky(m): 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ur past deeds still speaks 4 u.u r a pacesetter plus a trailblazer.I love u ma n I know u rest comfortably at the bosom of d Almighty.
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by CharlieMaria(m): 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
Engrpj:

Bro. am not in any way hating..Pls don't misinterpret me. Achieving good work without good work? What kind of work? Earthly works are of The earth..pls try and differentiate worldly and spiritual works..Will Her Professorship take her to heaven ....Late Dora is my Role Model.. am only trying to pass a message pls..
God wants us to make heaven through the ordinary duties of Our state. St Joseph the foster Father of Jesus, was he not a carpenter? I get you are trying to pass a message but don't make it look like to get to heaven you don't need to work hard in life to attain a great height. If you want to know the answer whether being a professor will get one to heaven? Do you think many lives would have been saved if Dora was a dummy? Was St. Paul not learned? What of the likes of St. Albert the Great? St Ambrose and Augustine? Was it not in the quest for Knowledge that St. AUGUSTINE was converted? So don't think you can save your soul outside your vocation and your duty. God put you there to save your soul by that means. Thank you
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by cheruv: 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
wadetaw202:

One thing about you igbos is that your poor parents always see their children as means of making quick buck. The case of ihenacho's father comes to mind.
That's why we encourage our kids to be the best... Bkos they'd be our sources of wealth in the future

Where were you when Kelechi Ihenācho's father was encouraging him to be the best
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by wadetaw202: 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
cheruv:

That's why we encourage our kids to be the best... Bkos they'd be our sources of wealth in the future

Where were you when Kelechi Ihenācho's father was encouraging him to be the best

That is not an excuse now. Is the father saying his life was controlled by poverty that he had to turn his son to source of money?
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by chiwetel(f): 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
Engrpj:
Its a Good achievement here on earth, the Question is, Will she get same awards from her Creator You might be very influential, but are u recognized by God.... Repent because Heaven is real likewise HELL.
she found her purpose in life,and utilised it to the good of humanity,leaving the world a better place than she met it. The Question is what are you doing with the life the creator has given you...........

He awaits your answercheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] / Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) / Amaechi Undergoes Security Screening At Lagos Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.