Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) (60119 Views)

Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) / Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by chiwetel(f): 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
CharlieMaria:
God wants us to make heaven through the ordinary duties of Our state. St Joseph the foster Father of Jesus, was he not a carpenter? I get you are trying to pass a message but don't make it look like to get to heaven you don't need to work hard in life to attain a great height. If you want to know the answer whether being a professor will get one to heaven? Do you think many lives would have been saved if Dora was a dummy? Was St. Paul not learned? What of the likes of St. Albert the Great? St Ambrose and Augustine? Was it not in the quest for Knowledge that St. AUGUSTINE was converted? So don't think you can save your soul outside your vocation and your duty. God put you there to save your soul by that means. Thank you
your signature caught me.

Marian children we arecheesy
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by cheruv: 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
wadetaw202:

That is not an excuse now. Is the father saying his life was controlled by poverty that he had to turn his son to source of money?
The lad is good... The family recognizes he's good... So I don't see anything wrong in his father placing a price tag on him.
Igbo society is highly patriarchal... Maybe that's why you don't understand
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by macof(m): 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
datola:
Dora, one of my few definitions of greatest Nigerians.

May the the Lord make the children you left behind greater than you were.

she should be a great inspiration to her children
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by CharlieMaria(m): 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
chiwetel:
your signature caught me.
Marian children we arecheesy
*Smiles* Ave!!!
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by johnmartus(m): 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
Icecomrade:

The difference between seasoned intellectuals and secondary school students.

When you engage them in governance the results are usually different.

That's the difference between the likes of Dora and Kemi Adeosun.

The reasons we can't move forward.
this is overstatement of highest order. meanwhile award giving in Nigeria its not in line with achievement if you have your money you can buy awards as many as you want.
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by Icecomrade: 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
johnmartus:
this is overstatement of highest order. meanwhile award giving in Nigeria its not in line with achievement if you have your money you can buy awards as many as you want.

There is no record anywhere stating that these awards we given in Nigeria.
Besides they don't mean much to her reason why she tucked them away.
That should confirm to you that people who work so hard to get to a height don't make noise unlike your second school girl
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by ice4real: 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
she made nigerians conscious of the safety of what we take in.......kudos 4 lyf
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by sinola(m): 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
Undisputed88:
Rest In Perfect Peace "Dora Nkem Akunyili" your name will never be forgotten, you left an indeligible mark in the sands of time. See more PICS of her awards @ http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/07/dora-akunyilis-family-discovers-110.html

A True IPOB woman
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by DedeNkem: 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
Those are marks she left behind.
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by Decryptor(m): 1:25am On Aug 01, 2016
tunmidon:
She would have been chosen as a minister by buhari now. Sickness no good ooo. R I P mama

God took her away so that she would rather not be associated with the evil called APC
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by mikolo80: 3:07am On Aug 01, 2016
tunmidon:
She would have been chosen as a minister by buhari now. Sickness no good ooo. R I P mama
if you know as e de pain me ehn
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by calcal: 6:19am On Aug 01, 2016
They will soon discover more.. meaningless award.
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by badman007(m): 7:53am On Dec 27, 2016
Engrpj:
Its a Good achievement here on earth, the Question is, Will she get same awards from her Creator You might be very influential, but are u recognized by God.... Repent because Heaven is real likewise HELL.

STFU.. If her good work with NAFDAC and the lives she saved by banning and destroying fake drugs isn't enough to deserve an award from her creator, then you shouldn't even bother about seeing yours. The emphasis should be on living a good life, don't talk about things you know nothing about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] / Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) / Amaechi Undergoes Security Screening At Lagos Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.