Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

If Your Girl Said She Was A Boy - What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girl Said She Was A Boy - What Will You Do? (971 Views)

Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 / See What A Kenyan Girl Said About Nigerian Guys on Facebook / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Girl Said She Was A Boy - What Will You Do? by rummeh: 11:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
For example if you are dating a girl.
For more than three months , and then one day she told you she was a boy before. And showed you evidence to back it up...

What will be your reaction??

For me I go kill the girl

Share your thoughts on the issue
Re: If Your Girl Said She Was A Boy - What Will You Do? by rummeh: 11:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
cc:Lalasticlala, seun
Re: If Your Girl Said She Was A Boy - What Will You Do? by gbemi514: 11:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
I would make sure the she boy turns to a boy permanently without the benefit of her/his head....
Re: If Your Girl Said She Was A Boy - What Will You Do? by rummeh: 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
gbemi514:
I would make sure the she boy turns to a boy permanently without the benefit of her/his head....

Haha baba you harsh oo
Re: If Your Girl Said She Was A Boy - What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
Re: If Your Girl Said She Was A Boy - What Will You Do? by rummeh: 11:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
NA to faint na grin

When you faint... You wake up... You go faint again??
Re: If Your Girl Said She Was A Boy - What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
Re: If Your Girl Said She Was A Boy - What Will You Do? by gbemi514: 12:00am On Jul 31, 2016
rummeh:

Haha baba you harsh oo
just making her to eat the cake and have it without the benefit of her hands too...... It's my little definition of karma for her act

1 Like

Re: If Your Girl Said She Was A Boy - What Will You Do? by rummeh: 12:04am On Jul 31, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
grin

You no well shocked
Re: If Your Girl Said She Was A Boy - What Will You Do? by rummeh: 12:05am On Jul 31, 2016
gbemi514:
just making her to eat the cake and have it without the benefit of her hands too...... It's my little definition of karma for her act

cheesy..... Baba nla

1 Like

Re: If Your Girl Said She Was A Boy - What Will You Do? by darsilver47(m): 12:10am On Jul 31, 2016
I won't actually do anything because it wont change anything I'd only feel rage and disgust

1 Like

Re: If Your Girl Said She Was A Boy - What Will You Do? by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 31, 2016
Lol,,,,,I nearly misunderstood u angry

I jxt knw say u dey talk abt DEM-DEM,,,, grin

May God save us 4rm DEM lipsrsealed

Owo jona niyen o cheesy

Kai,,,,,,Differ in nature is more/less a cheating 2 som mysterious beingsundecided

1 Like

Re: If Your Girl Said She Was A Boy - What Will You Do? by electrokcoi(m): 12:32am On Jul 31, 2016
I swear to God I will beat her up mercilessly till she comes back to her normal state
Re: If Your Girl Said She Was A Boy - What Will You Do? by kikayboss(m): 12:35am On Jul 31, 2016
I'll first kill him ....

then wait for her to wake up

then kill him again

then she'll wake up again

and I'll kill him again

then she'll......

PS: since i don't know if to call him a her, or she a him , i kuku use all .. mk i for no loss

*what am i saying sef*

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girl Said She Was A Boy - What Will You Do? by rawpadgin(m): 12:48am On Jul 31, 2016
one thing about transgenders is, u always know what they were before they went under the knife

look @ Caitlyn Jenner is still look like Bruce Jenner grin

what about those fuglee naija transgenders, they are all still looking like men
Re: If Your Girl Said She Was A Boy - What Will You Do? by Neverquit(f): 2:21am On Jul 31, 2016
Not in all cases o...if you google am, you go fear. Look at the ones that became models or beauty queens. Mehn, berra ask for original birth certificate and baby pictures. grin

rawpadgin:
one thing about transgenders is, u always know what they were before they went under the knife

Re: If Your Girl Said She Was A Boy - What Will You Do? by rummeh: 2:45am On Jul 31, 2016
rawpadgin:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: If Your Girl Said She Was A Boy - What Will You Do? by rummeh: 2:46am On Jul 31, 2016
kikayboss:
I'll first kill him ....

then wait for her to wake up

then kill him again

then she'll wake up again

and I'll kill him again

then she'll......

PS: since i don't know if to call him a her, or she a him , i kuku use all .. mk i for no loss

*what am i saying sef*

You go like killing oh grin undecided
Re: If Your Girl Said She Was A Boy - What Will You Do? by kikayboss(m): 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
rummeh:

You go like killing oh grin undecided
cheesy why i no go kill am.....
abeg how i go explain to people say i don dey f**k man since and i no know....

(1) (Reply)

. / Married Man Films Himself And Pregnant Girlfriend; Insults Wife Pics Video / Guys: Ever Spent Money, Time & Effort On A Lady And Still Not Get Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.