Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,857 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) (108985 Views)

Korede Francis: New Photos Of The 9-Year-Old Boy Chained By His Pastor Dad / FCMB: Olisa Nwakoby Committed Suicide Over Personal Challenges / Lagos Big Boy Oliseh Nwakoby Shoots Himself Dead Over #350million Debt[pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by ephi123(f): 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
Popogri:

His late father, Chief Patrick Oguejiofor Nwakoby was a former chairman of First Bank of Niger Plc, a successfully lawyer , politician and a highly respected community leader before his death.

Fear over his integrity and the name of his family, which could be dented if his bank commences action against him over the loan, was too much for the vibrant banker to bear prompting him to shoot himself, our source said.

The banks, on the fateful day he killed himself, went to meet his pastor. He told the pastor to tell his wife to take good care of his children, that what he would do in next few minutes would shock everyone. He was said to have later blown his brains out.

Terrible reporting - in this desperation for traffic, every tom dick and harry will just open blog, no effort to even do a spell check angry

Very awful news. I feel bad for his wife and daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by chipzidar(f): 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
thats some bleeped up shii mehn angry
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by passyhansome(m): 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
AM COMMENT LESS
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by longview007: 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
Depression and Pressure to a sincere mind.

Any truthful person can do same unless you seek for assistance of God during such temptation.

May God assist his family to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
Osama10:
Is this for real? shocked
no na bollywood movie wait for intermission between the bank and his family

1 Like

Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by willibounce1(m): 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ordinary say you approve loan, you kill yourself. Wetin make olisa Metuh, Dasuki, fani kayode do. These ppl stole billions and they are going to jail. But they didn't even think suicide. Because you no wan spoil your name you kill yourself and allow your wife and daughter suffer. Too bad.

I think say Na only Awolowo ppl dey comit suicide as them dey always call us coward. Never knew brave ppl from Uganda comit suicide as well.
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by jenglo3(m): 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
Holy Christ!!! RIP to the dead.
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by Checked86: 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
What we cover with suits. Well, that didn't solve it. He just shifted and even introduced another burden to his family
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by AprokoNaija: 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
hungryboy:
dis old man, now you no go respect your old age,
If I reply you in kind now,
You go run like Pikin were dem slap, go report give Mods.

But guy u get bad mouth Sha. Losssss. I beg respect the old man age.

To topic, it is very unfortunate that this man resorted to ending his life to end the crisis, but who are we to judge? May God be with the wife and the innocent girl
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by chocolatelady(f): 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
It's a pity that this guy took his life becos of loan. I was once a banker. The rate this banks mounts pressure on you to get risk assets is alarming . As a marketer, u must open accounts, get deposits, give out loan. If u cannot deliver on the above, better for u to drop your resignation letter and move on. I can imagine the level of depression and hopelessness this guy is in before taking his life. I keep on saying it, it's not by force to be a banker. There are better well paying jobs out there that u can secure and have rest of mind. There is nothing like rest or rest of mind in banking job. That u met ur target this month or year does not mean that u will now rest. Lie lie, it's a continuous process. I rather earn little and have rest of mind than earn big and will never sleep. U only dream of where u will get deposits. Na wa for this kin job.
My dear, killing urself is not an option at all. U for resign, unless u did not follow due process in approving the loan. Even if at all, taking ur life is not the best.
My sincere sympathy goes to his wife and daughter.

RIP

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by angbaradem: 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
Painful sha but him no do well at all for killing himself
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
The last time I made a comment on a suicide topic I was banned by a MOD.
So No Comment.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by Kiddominant(m): 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
Anambra people will just be killing themselves when their uncle's in the village is looking for who to lock in the cupboard for money rituals.

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by phrida(f): 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
So many incredible things happening nowadays. God save us.
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by Dfinex(f): 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
Na wao, bank work sef. I wonder if it's getting better or getting badder.

Anyway there's more to that story, cos the facility wouldn't have passed through him alone, i.e. he alone can not book and authorize a facility all by himself, there would have been other people involved. So why should he kill himself for everybody, is he Jesus Christ? ??
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by YaksonFCA(m): 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hm! RIP
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by Osama10(m): 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
Eleniyan231:

no na bollywood movie wait for intermission between the bank and his family

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by Kiddominant(m): 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
MOD's, What will someone do to reactivate his deleted account?
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by coolpelumi(m): 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
hmmmm.that's a sad one may his soul rest in peace.......the man didn't see someone to lean on or to tell his problems to what he need then is advice but since he didn't get one that's why he misbehave anyway May his precious soul rest in peace
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
Lol
hardbody:

He won't need to tell God anything. With N350m, he can get Timi the Law to represent him before God, and trust me that man can win ALMOST any case
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by glossy6(f): 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hmm. So disheartening. May his soul RIP
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
Dfinex:
Na wao, bank work sef. I wonder if it's getting better or getting badder.

Anyway there's more to that story, cos the facility wouldn't have passed through him alone, i.e. he alone can not book and authorize a facility all by himself, there would have been other people involved. So why should he kill himself for everybody, is he Jesus Christ? ??
how does his story correlate with Jesus Christ or did u read that he died for anybody?
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by loomer: 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
AntiWailer:
Spoilt coward.

Tough times don't last, only tough people do.

Even if he stole the money, he should be brave enough to face the consequence.

He just put the wife in sorrow after probably spending chunk of the money on ladies and frivolities.

I do think or believe he killed himself cos he approved loan. Nobody does that as long as you follow Governance.

Agreed say death no be the solution, but for 350million, that though times must last.
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
So sad for his family
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by Earthling: 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
I hope the police wouldn't just work with the testimony given by those present at the scene of the alleged suicide. This case should be thoroughly investigated to ensure there was no foul play.
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by Dfinex(f): 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
Oma307:

how does his story correlate with Jesus Christ or did u read that he died for anybody?

please can u learn to read with in-depth understanding before u quote me??

1 Like

Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by Btruth: 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ako igi to nse oje! Why the suicide now? As a man, a very strong man, whatever comes, you face it. You don't chicken out. It's so sad that just because of N350m this man took his life and put his whole family in sorrow. This is not fair at all.

If only he has open up to his wife and some close confidant nii. Peradventure he was so depressed and no one to talk to. I'm sure others will be pushing all the blame to him now too. And the debtor, he/she needed to be fully investigated, who knows he/she could have a hand in his actions as in using a remote control on him.

RIP Mr. Banker. But in all honesty, suicide is not the solution. A kii iso sibe, ka ku sibe now.
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
alexiej:
Hmmn.. The rich also cry. That's why you should never compare yourself with, or envy anybody.

Best post for this topic
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by nefertitiram: 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
Originalsly:
Hmmm...me a proved a loan of N350M.... the guy stopped paying so he killed himself? ...there is more to this story. People Fail to service their loans all the time...something shady went down. Banks go after the borrower... not the approver.

Well, the go after the approver to go after the borrower.

Why didn't he just resign honorably and move to Aba to start producing shoes?

1 Like

Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by amnesty7: 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
I wonder what bode george or dasuki would have done
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ayam
Dfinex:

please can u learn to read with in-depth understanding before u quote me??
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by kelly72: 4:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
We used to hear it as news from other lands and shudder- Terrorism. It is now a Nigerian.

We used to hear it as news from other lands and shudder- Suicide. People are now blowing up themselves.

Earthquake, Oh earthquake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta / Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) / UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.