Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) (108990 Views)

Korede Francis: New Photos Of The 9-Year-Old Boy Chained By His Pastor Dad / FCMB: Olisa Nwakoby Committed Suicide Over Personal Challenges / Lagos Big Boy Oliseh Nwakoby Shoots Himself Dead Over #350million Debt[pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by Braidsden(f): 11:33am On Aug 01, 2016
chillbabe:
Olisa Nwakobi was helping a woman move funds abroad and helping himself to some of it to a tune of 300m. He and his best friend Henry who lives in London. Dat one ate a large chunk of d 300m but is alive snd safe in London while Olisa was here taking d heat. So d woman now discovered it and started putting pressure. He was in and out of efcc custody and getting desperate. His whole family was helping raise the money. His brother put his ppty in lekki on d mkt. he was going gaga but everybody was begging him to calm down. All hands were on deck to help him. He convinced his branch manager to transfer 300m to d woman but d transaction was flagged at head office as it was in progress and he was arrested and his job tsken away. He tried to sell his house but his wife refused to give him d papers. They quarelled. He left d house in a huff and moved into a hotel drinking all day long for a month. his wife said he came home on wednesday early morning and took his pistol. I heard his dp on whatsap has been black for a week. Yesterday his status message changed to "all this must end somehow someday". In d morning he went to church, after mass he did confession then started displaying in church. Ranting and raving dat he cant bear it anymore that he will kill himself. Brought out d pistol and was waving it. The ppl in church were trying to calm him down. He treathened to shoot them. Then he shot himself right there in front of them in d church. Police took away his corpse around 2pm yesterday.

Wow. Was waiting for someone to shed more light on this whole issue. Thanks for this. May God grant his Family the fortitude to bear the lose
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by KiziitoKennel(m): 12:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
Shabib:
[color=#990000][/color]
[sup][/sup]Why will he kill himself?

Don't he know that 'as long as there is life, there is hope'
Sorry but it's 'why would'
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by billyG(m): 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
Popogri:

https://nigeriacamera.net/fcmb-bank-manager-olisa-nwakoby-commits-suicide-front-pastor-lekki-lagos/

Gav out Loan my foot!He pilfer d money,I know of a common Bank manager that ride d latest BMW which each tyre cost #250k.
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
iamrealdeji:
youre making it sound like it's that easy. If it's like that,everybody in this world would be rich. Most of your tales is pure lie and exaggeration
okay, if you say so, i am sure you would love it to be a lie, FYI some heads are bigger than others, why don't you prove me wrong? You clearly live in nigeria were people commit suicide for just been in debt and were nothing works grin. Well... them things do not happen over here. Enjoy your backwards zoo called nigeria tongue

And oh! Just to show you how out there i am name any country in the world you like and i will meet you there by Friday Afternoon. You obviously have no idea who da hell i am and what a bad ass you have been talking to
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by Shabib(m): 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
KiziitoKennel:
Sorry but it's 'why would'
Thanks, bro.
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by madjune(m): 4:09am On Aug 02, 2016
gypsey:
Absolutely! It's also to do with Greed and expensive lifestyles, some bankers take Gambles so as to earn substantial bonuses, hence the more gambles the more heavy bonus.
i am owing bank around a £100,000 at the moment and i am even treathning them with law suit if they keep hassling me to pay up; they knew i could not afford to pay back but still went ahead and Approved the loan.
the different between nigeria and England is After 6 years the Debt will be wiped out and i will be free from the debt, i may even be Eligible to even borrow Another huge amount as my credit record will be restored after the wipe out of the former debt, it's fantastic isn't it? grin

I am not sure if it is the same way in nigeria unfortunately. So any individual who resorts to suicide because of debt is i am afraid mentally inadequate.

The term i use for bank loans is our (every body's) money.

all i have to do is declare bankrupt alot of wealthy people i know are rich because they have borrowed from banks ( every body's money) and declared bankrupt while living and expesive lifestyles and in huge mansions all they had to do was to register their properties and acquisitions in their son's or wife names.

And you make this look so simple.
Go check yourself.
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 5:18am On Aug 02, 2016
madjune:

And you make this look so simple.
Go check yourself.
yes! It is that simple, look! I don't need to explain futher you clearly live in a different world from mine. FYI some heads are bigger than others believe it or not grin, if you live in Engalnd or born there like i was contact me and i will teach you a lot of things you will be shocked!

And oh! It's all done legally, it's not a crime to be in debt. Maybe in nigeria, have you not heard news about people owing banks 20 billion naira how are they planning to pay back? No! They are not going to pay they are not even intending to pay, it's people like you and other ordinary innocent citizens who will pay it back. Through your every day charges or monthly charges on your bank accounts.and withdrawal fees and E.T.C now multiply that by 1 Million nigerians bank users. Every year for atleast 10 years.
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by madjune(m): 11:41am On Aug 02, 2016
gypsey:
yes! It is that simple, look! I don't need to explain futher you clearly live in a different world from mine. FYI some heads are bigger than others believe it or not grin, if you live in Engalnd or born there like i was contact me and i will teach you a lot of things you will be shocked!

And oh! It's all done legally, it's not a crime to be in debt. Maybe in nigeria, have you not heard news about people owing banks 20 billion naira how are they planning to pay back? No! They are not going to pay they are not even intending to pay, it's people like you and other ordinary innocent citizens who will pay it back. Through your every day charges or monthly charges on your bank accounts.and withdrawal fees and E.T.C now multiply that by 1 Million nigerians bank users. Every year for atleast 10 years.

If this is so simple and true then, everyone in UK would have been richer than they are.

Why do we still have so many slaving and working hard through the years there?

Their heads are smaller than yours?
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
madjune:

If this is so simple and true then, everyone in UK would have been richer than they are.

Why do we still have so many slaving and working hard through the years there?

Their heads are smaller than yours?
how do you know how rich or poor people are in the UK? okay, you know what? it's a lie, i am a liar! It's not that simple infact it's so bloody difficult, You clearly are ignorant, you are adamant you do not want to get educated. ignorant you will stay forever. Now move on stay on your level, Have a nice day grin
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by madjune(m): 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
gypsey:
how do you know how rich or poor people are in the UK? okay, you know what? it's a lie, i am a liar! It's not that simple infact it's so bloody difficult, You clearly are ignorant, you are adamant you do not want to get educated. ignorant you will stay forever. Now move on stay on your level, Have a nice day grin

How old are you?
Retard.
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by LuvU2: 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
seankay:
what a doloros news. How did a MCB graduate become a bank Manager?
Hi good evening. Sorry for the bother. Pls i plead for your vote of my candidate,Falconey this saturday. You are free to check my signature for details.

I would keep u posted so u dont work urself up when searching for the voting thread.

Awaiting ur reply dear
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by seankay(m): 1:37am On Aug 06, 2016
LuvU2:
Hi good evening. Sorry for the bother. Pls i plead for your vote of my candidate,Falconey this saturday. You are free to check my signature for details.

I would keep u posted so u dont work urself up when searching for the voting thread.

Awaiting ur reply dear

I don't really follow this yearly competition so I don't vote but since I ain't got a candidate, I can help your candidate with my vote. However, today's schedule is gon be a Lil bit cumbersome and I hope I make it on here in time to vote

1 Like

Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by falconey(m): 1:50am On Aug 06, 2016
seankay:

I don't really follow this yearly competition so I don't vote but since I ain't got a candidate, I can help your candidate with my vote. However, today's schedule is gon be a Lil bit cumbersome and I hope I make it on here in time to vote

ok sir the voting will commence 10am and ends 6pm......thank you in advance
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by falconey(m): 1:51am On Aug 06, 2016
plendil baba goodmorning , please i need your vote sir
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by LuvU2: 8:25am On Aug 06, 2016
seankay:

Thank u cheesy Morning dear. Voting starts @10am -6pm today.
Here is the link to vote dear. Thread is locked now. You can only vote @10am-6pm https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale

How to vote; Simply type or copy: I vote Falconey Cc NLJega

into the voting thread.

Thank u so much dear

I will remind u. smiley
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by Bowlexzy(m): 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hello, I am Samuel Bolu; Freelance computer technician, product manager, web content strategist and social media manager. I have worked with eCommerce companies and also small medium enterprise to help manage and monitor their sites. So do you want to start selling your products on Konga, Jumia, Bargainmaster, SME Markethub etc or you need your products on your site? Or are you new to e-commerce? And you need help registering and uploading your products? With marketing that increases sales? I am Looking for brilliant and exciting idea to help product manage. If you are running an e-commerce company, contact me if you need a product manager and management help. 07035943189 or 08154326177

https://www.nairaland.com/3844154/need-web-content-strategist-e-commerce
Re: Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) by Intergrity2017: 9:37am On Oct 19, 2017
So Sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta / Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) / UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.