Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today (26055 Views)

Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? / Why I Stormed Out Of The Church Today. / Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 01, 2016
Dongorgon5:
Religion is a big time scam
That's why I stopped going to chruch.

I wanted to like this.
Re: 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today by DeepSight(m): 12:49am On Aug 01, 2016
Dotwillis1:
[i]

Tell us why you won't be in church today if you didn't fall into any of the categories

Perhaps because one is not brain-washed and has a sense of history and therefore understands the ridiculousness of worshiping a Jewish Rabbi as God?

Perhaps because one sees the commercial enterprise that most churches have become?

Perhaps because one has an expanded worldview which does not defer to imported religious myths?

Perhaps because one has a personal connection with the creator that requires no validation from hypocritical institutions?

Perhaps because one understands that there are different worldviews in the world? Different religious thoughts too?

Perhaps because one is an African Traditionalist and unabashed about it?

Perhaps because one has read the Bible better than most Christians and understands the pitiful inaccuracies it may contain - just as do other religious books?

Now tell me - why did you not include any of these possible reasons in your write up?

Who told you about Jesus?

A white man who came bearing a doctored script called the Bible and bearing gunfire in his other hand to subjugate you?

What became of your ancestors?

Were they going to Church?

You are a shameful pretense for an inquirer.

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today by emilyone(f): 2:08am On Aug 01, 2016
ShaqFu:
I didn't go to church today because I didn't go to church. Wetin dem dey do for church sef?
Fashion competition grin
Re: 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today by Cokwologu(m): 6:09am On Aug 01, 2016
mhisbliss:
lol i did and its Catholic morning mass
How was the mass then, tho I went to second over here?
Re: 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today by uzolexis(f): 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
Dotwillis1:

grin how many sunday service u v attended this year?

I think 4
Re: 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today by whoisuche: 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
Dongorgon5:
Religion is a big time scam
That's why I stopped going to chruch.

We are not talking about religion, serving God is not a religion is a must if you want to make Heaven. Repent and accept Jesus Chrsit as your Lord and Personal Saviour.
Re: 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today by jayied(m): 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2016
Dotwillis1:

make una break the door na
chai bros...Nyi
Re: 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today by damseyl(f): 6:38am On Aug 02, 2016
princeakins:

Lol... i didnt wit praises indoor... wink

Oya corman giv me E- blessing as d contest kicks of tomao wink

I yaff knelt down hia
awwww I'm so sorry, I was offline throuout yesterday.. sad sad

Good morning and happy new month
Re: 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today by princeakins(m): 8:06am On Aug 02, 2016
Its owk xwerrie wink hope ur gud

You can actually mk up for dt today, so brace up cool ...

stil yet to get ur msg on whatsapp sad do dt tru ma no on ma profile page

your d best bby.. tanchu kiss kiss kiss do hv a sublime day

damseyl:
awwww I'm so sorry, I was offline throuout yesterday.. sad sad

Good morning and happy new month
Re: 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today by damseyl(f): 9:28am On Aug 02, 2016
cool
princeakins:
Its owk xwerrie wink hope ur gud

You can actually mk up for dt today, so brace up cool ...

stil yet to get ur msg on whatsapp sad do dt tru ma no on ma profile page

your d best bby.. tanchu kiss kiss kiss do hv a sublime day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? / 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.