Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,963 members, 7,852,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo (2647 Views)

Top Boko Haram Commanders Killed During Military Artillery Bombardments (Photos) / AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) / Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by BankeSmalls(f): 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
Davvymavvy:
I don't understand these Igbo guys, we don't care about you, your opinion is irrelevant. We wholeheartedly support our gallant soldiers, let all the terrorists be crushed to death to the delight of their accommodating host. If Igbo's are tired of dying from the bullet of our soldiers, they should fight alongside their ijaw masters...at least, those new recruit soldiers we have enough target practices

I have told the Igbo boys that their opinions don't matter, let us find a way of dealing with all the miscreants we are training all over south west. The almajirin mentality and laziness among yorubas should be stopped.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by YourMrBoo: 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
On behalf of the igbos that have sanely decide to avoid this thread like plaque...

Am advising the Yorubas, that no amount of thread can wake the Yoruba's who died in the cross fires in the sw creeks, by now the sane minds among the Yoruba's should be in the church or mosque morning the dead of their kinsmen instead of opening useless threads accommodating useless people of your kinsmen and joining issues with peaceful Igbos who are only concerned.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by superstar1(m): 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Just a few bombs and you're crying foul, a lot of militants and miscreants are converging on Lagos island now and the NA jets are heading there to deal with them tongue

They can even converge in Timbuktu or Kandar or Torah Bora, it is none of your business. Every single one of them will be brought to justice or justice will be brought to them.

3 Likes

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by plaetton: 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
One of the problems with the way we deal with issues in Nigeria is the problem of compulsive labeling.

I think our faulty thinking patterns render us mentally lazy over a period of time.

We tend to compulsively mislabel things for convenience, so that we don't have to think about or deal with the real issues.

Take for example, in a university campus, a criminal gang is LABELED a cult, instead of just plain old criminal gangs. If we call them the criminal gangs that they are, then it would become imperative to do the hard , dirty work to flush them out. So we Label them campus cults, just so that we can tolerate them.

When criminal gangs from the Delta Creeks started kidnapping foreign oil for ransom, rather than call them criminal gangs, we LABELLED them militants. By so doing, we tacitly legitimized their criminality.
When other criminal gangs in other parts of the country saw how lucrative the business kidnapping had become, the criminality spread like wildfire.

In Rivers , Lagos and Ogun State s for example, when a crime of murder is committed, I still can't figure out how the media distinguishes between a militant, a cultist, a kidnapper, a political thug , a ritualist or just a random armed robber.

Recently, when criminal gangs operating in the Lagos and Ogun axis Creeks upped their game of kidnapping, robbery, extortion, rape and murder, again, rather than call them criminal gangs and treat them as such, the media was quick to LABEL them " militants" for the simple reason that the criminals were alleged to be of Ijaw ethnic extraction.

This compulsive Labelling, this mental reluctance to call criminals criminals is the reason we have so much lawlessness in the land.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by BankeSmalls(f): 3:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
superstar1:

They can even converge in Timbuktu or Kandar or Torah Bora, it is none of your business. Every single one of them will be brought to justice or justice will be brought to them.

cheesy cheesy are you crying yet grin

1 Like

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by lisimmo(m): 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
omofunaab:
I called my relatives staying close to that place, they said they are safe, but they are indoors, i came to nairaland to read some idiots saying yorubas are the victims.

It's now i realize why lord luggard merged us with a particular tribe, he knew we Yorubas needed to be amused by the stupidity of others

I dey tell you. Those flatrons are 'comedy proper'.

3 Likes

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by superstar1(m): 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Are you saying there is also an emir in Oyigbo as there is in Illorin?

You are not even ashamed. A whole town with centuries of history was wiped away with a mere change of ''B'' to ''Y'' by the minority tribes and you are here talking about what is not your business.

Develop enough liver to change the letter Y back to B, then come back to talk about Ilorin and let us lecture you and your ilks that do not have history to share with the world.

7 Likes

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by superstar1(m): 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Flateenosky aka Ijaw sl.ave, it is you guys that are wailing more than the bereaved online over the bombardment of your criminal lords and masters.

4 Likes

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by biazarre(m): 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
BankeSmalls:

. the problem is.... wen u react to d out pour of a mad man... u too become mad... don't kno way some pple react to d ranting of a confused n displaced fellow like dis.... u too should ask ur self if u ar a real functional human wit ur utterances.... maybe wen u discover where u belong ur display of empty headedness may at least calm a little....

no hard feeling...

just an advise... grin

3 Likes

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
Arepo ? Allepo?

Is Buhari creating a Syria situation in Nigeria?
Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by YourNemesis: 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Let's free ourselves from fulani recolonisation first , lets go fight to reclaim Ilorin cool

Hahahaha.... call me when the Igbanke Osu Igbo slaves regain freedom from their Benin masters.
They are rapidly losing their identity and will all very soon become Binis...Lmao.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by obiak4(m): 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
I still can't understand why people say ijaw militant don't know of any settlement ijaw have in sw Except ondo state time will tell if they are ijaw or ilaje
Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by biazarre(m): 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
YourMrBoo:
On behalf of the igbos that have sanely decide to avoid this thread like plaque...

Am advising the Yorubas, that no amount of thread can wake the Yoruba's who died in the cross fires in the sw creeks, by now the sane minds among the Yoruba's should be in the church or mosque morning the dead of their kinsmen instead of opening useless threads accommodating useless people of your kinsmen and joining issues with peaceful Igbos who are only concerned.

Thank you.

just ep u...

I kno u desperately nid som1 to mention u...

here I am....

ur saviour...

grin
Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by ikarm17: 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
YourMrBoo:

Thank you.

Osu.

1 Like

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by ikarm17: 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
One thing I know for sure is that any war brought to Yorubas on Yoruba soil will not end well for the enemies, be it Ijos or their Ibo slaves.

This aint 1960s. Information travels fast.

3 Likes

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by ikarm17: 11:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
PhilemonObende:

you know, since buhari took over you we yorubas have been pretending to be okay but crying under our brown roof to pretend everything is okay, so that ibos won't laugh at us. grin grin

Osu

3 Likes

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by PhilemonObende: 11:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
Kikikikikiki!

Fulani slave=> yoruba Why? Emirates in yorubaland.

Are Igbos Ijaw slaves? Why? Where is the Amayanabo in Igboland? **The Afonjaristic yorruba goes dumb.**

1 Like

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by PhilemonObende: 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
ikarm17:

Osu
Shout the boring thing till you die. cheesy
Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
OmoAjowa7:
I'll try and keep it short and clean. These mods don't show me love.

This is a rebuttal to this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3259921/na-bombardment-swfacts-position-igbos

Straight to the point

Some of them have been asking for pics. If y'all want to see pics, It's not hard at all. All you have to do
is take a bike and go to that area with your cameras. HOW DIFFICULT IS THAT?. I didn't see
anyone ask for pics when the same militants killed people some weeks back

Whether the people who were killed are Yorubas or Kanuris, we don't care! Okaaaay? The bottom line is that it's criminals
that are being killed. Some of the NLanders who reside in that area have told y'all innocent lives are safe.what else do you
want to hear?

I don't know why he's mentioning Buhari. What has Buhari got to do with criminals being killed. For God's sake, elections
have come and gone. MOVE THE FVNK ON! Okaaaaaay? cheesy

He asked questions like whose land is the battlefield and blah blah. Suddenly Lagos is no more the 6th beastafran state
with more chitgbos than other tribes combined. cheesy I told y'all these thugs were created to provide Grade A entertainment.

I've seen them on those ND avengers threads chatting ballz about how Yorubas are claiming environmentalists. Suddenly,
they too have become environmentalists themselves grin.

They are talking about displacement. They don't even know there are lots of chitgbos living in that area but then again.
that's why they are chitgbos. grin

The reason why folks are calling Igbos out is because

They were the ones who rejoiced the most when folks were killed

They are the only ones doubting the authenticity of the reports

They are the most unsettled concerning this matter for reasons known to them

I saw them sharing free yoghurts on those threads after folks were killed in Ikorodu

All in all, the reason for these creflo dollar sermons is because deep inside them, they know the people they've been cheering all these while have been killed so they are trying to make themselves feel good. It's sad news for them. If y’all aren’t bothered, then you won’t be creating multiple threads to console yourselves

Your masters have been killed. DEAL WITH IT!

LMAO. My brother, those people are simply put, DOOMED.

2 Likes

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by ikarm17: 11:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
PhilemonObende:

Shout the boring thing till you die. cheesy

Osu.

1 Like

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
PhilemonObende:
Kikikikikiki!

Igbos- Unfortunate souls Why? Scavengers in every part of the nation.

Igbos are jaw slaves? Why? Because we are landlocked and our land is devoid of oil hence the ass licking. ProudlyIgbo!!!!!!*

Omo ale, a few minutes more before your brothers declare their state. If them born you well, no go.

1 Like

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by shukuokukobambi: 11:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
OldRogerina:

Omo ale, a few minutes more before your brothers declare their state. If them born you well, no go.

Where will he go to? his red mud erosion ravaged village where he was dumped in the evil forest as an OSU? cheesy

The failure will rather jump into the lagoon than leave the SW cheesy

God punish Lugard for joining us to his ancestors angry

1 Like

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

Where will he go to? his red mud erosion ravaged village where he was dumped in the evil forest as an OSU? cheesy

The failure will rather jump into the lagoon than leave the SW cheesy

God punish Lugard for joining us to his ancestors angry

LWKMD. I weak my dear.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Will Run For 2nd Term In 2019, Nigerians Will Support Him - Presidency / See The Wickedness Of Present Govt To Nigerans: Okorocha Won't End Well I Swear / For Once, Let’s Applaud Buhari .......tonnie Iredia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.