Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

I Am Constrained To Form A New Handle In Order To Address Matters Arising. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Constrained To Form A New Handle In Order To Address Matters Arising. (605 Views)

7 Issues President Buhari Failed To Address In Broadcast / Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths / APC And PDP Chieftains To Form A New Mega Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Constrained To Form A New Handle In Order To Address Matters Arising. by Alcatraz003: 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
I have been under a seemingly unending ban by the mods due to opinions expressed on the way forward to the biafran question. Shortly after creating that thread, i was disappointed firstly by the ban and the subsequent views of notable e-yoruba stalwarts i.e ycat and others i cant readily recollect on my true identity.

My crime was advocating for the yorubas to join hands with the igbos to see to the realization og biafra so we can be rid of the igbos who keep blaming us for their every woe. I admit i made a huge mistake for trying to divide the yorubas on religious grounds and i am sincerely sorry for that, i was just a bit frustrated as to why we cant let the igbos go. Once more, i apologise to every yoruba youth on this board for that terrible gaffe and i promise not to repeat that again.

Every one that knows me here can attest to my fanatical love for my tribe and the efforts i have put in to enlighten my brothers on the dangers posed by the igbos who want to see us destroyed. I was therefore deeply saddened by accusations from some yoruba youths that i might be working in concert with the igbos to divide yorubas. For the record, i am yoruba to the marrow and i want nothing else for the race than peace, progress and accelerated development, i would never work with any other entity to destabilise or sow seeds of discord amongst yorubas on nairaland.

Therefore, i urge all yoruba on nairaland who by reason of that thread and my comments therein now think i am an impostor to please dispel such thoughts and accept my apology. Ti a ba fi owo osi ba omo wi, ao fi owo otun fa pada (pardon any mistakes made therein). I am so sorry and i urge on yorubas on this board to seek unity at all cost in the face of increased assault by the igbos.

I wont end this article without commenting on the current bombardments of the militants in the creeks of lagos and the reaction of the igbos to same. The igbos by their comments on all social media outlets in Nigeria have further shown their deep seated hate for the yorubas and i am happy because my main job in here is being made easier. We yorubas should therefore not be surprised that igbos want war and bloodshed in yoruba land so that you can claim your pound of flesh for the biafran war. This is the wish and fervent prayer of most igbos for the yoruba nation and Almighty God will not grant their wish.

We commend the gallantry and valour of men and Officers of the Nigerian armed forces who are taking part in operation awatse to decimate and dislodge unscrupulous elements and their sympathisers from Yoruba land, may Almighty God continue to bless and strengthen you.

God bless Yorubaland
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Constrained To Form A New Handle In Order To Address Matters Arising. by Redoil: 2:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
They dont want beafrans to go yet they hate them with passion. So much confusion in their head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Constrained To Form A New Handle In Order To Address Matters Arising. by dialfa: 2:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
Chai! See fear and shaking.
Re: I Am Constrained To Form A New Handle In Order To Address Matters Arising. by Alcatraz003: 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
Redoil:
They dont want beafrans to go yet they hate them with passion. So much confusion in their head

I dont want to get banned but i said it many times over that yorubas dont care if you leave or stay. Yorubas cant keep repeating themselves on this issue. About the hatred, yea thats true and its a mutual thing.
Re: I Am Constrained To Form A New Handle In Order To Address Matters Arising. by ycat: 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
I thought as much
Apology accepted
Welcome back!
Alcatraz003:
I have been under a seemingly unending ban by the mods due to opinions expressed on the way forward to the biafran question. Shortly after creating that thread, i was disappointed firstly by the ban and the subsequent views of notable e-yoruba stalwarts i.e ycat and others i cant readily recollect on my true identity.

My crime was advocating for the yorubas to join hands with the igbos to see to the realization og biafra so we can be rid of the igbos who keep blaming us for their every woe. I admit i made a huge mistake for trying to divide the yorubas on religious grounds and i am sincerely sorry for that, i was just a bit frustrated as to why we cant let the igbos go. Once more, i apologise to every yoruba youth on this board for that terrible gaffe and i promise not to repeat that again.

Every one that knows me here can attest to my fanatical love for my tribe and the efforts i have put in to enlighten my brothers on the dangers posed by the igbos who want to see us destroyed. I was therefore deeply saddened by accusations from some yoruba youths that i might be working in concert with the igbos to divide yorubas. For the record, i am yoruba to the marrow and i want nothing else for the race than peace, progress and accelerated development, i would never work with any other entity to destabilise or sow seeds of discord amongst yorubas on nairaland.

Therefore, i urge all yoruba on nairaland who by reason of that thread and my comments therein now think i am an impostor to please dispel such thoughts and accept my apology. Ti a ba fi owo osi ba omo wi, ao fi owo otun fa pada (pardon any mistakes made therein). I am so sorry and i urge on yorubas on this board to seek unity at all cost in the face of increased assault by the igbos.

I wont end this article without commenting on the current bombardments of the militants in the creeks of lagos and the reaction of the igbos to same. The igbos by their comments on all social media outlets in Nigeria have further shown their deep seated hate for the yorubas and i am happy because my main job in here is being made easier. We yorubas should therefore not be surprised that igbos want war and bloodshed in yoruba land so that you can claim your pound of flesh for the biafran war. This is the wish and fervent prayer of most igbos for the yoruba nation and Almighty God will not grant their wish.

We commend the gallantry and valour of men and Officers of the Nigerian armed forces who are taking part in operation awatse to decimate and dislodge unscrupulous elements and their sympathisers from Yoruba land, may Almighty God continue to bless and strengthen you.

God bless Yorubaland
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: I Am Constrained To Form A New Handle In Order To Address Matters Arising. by Stricker321: 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
Alcatraz003, channel your frustrations to Osinbajo who happens to be the most powerful Yoruba man today as far as political ratings are concerned. Take your frustrations to tinubu as well. Yorubas have been crying for restructuring pouring us spit here and ther only to get VP and now say that everything is okay like this and that we don't even need restructuring not to talk of breaking this country.

You hate Igbos so much and complain about them everyday yet your people are all over nairaland kicking agaisnt Biafra. Hell even the Yoruba owner of this forum will ban you for promoting Biafra.

Your fulani presidemt whom yorubas helped to power is saying that instead of them to let Igbos go, they would rather die(drown) with us.

Most Igbos hate yorubas for their role in the Biafran war. Awolowo said that he would also secede if the east was allowed to secede only for the east to secede then he turned round to join the northerners to kill our people. To make matters worse, he starved innocent Igbo women and children to death which really drove up our casualty figures.

Yorubas should apologise to Igbos for killing our children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Constrained To Form A New Handle In Order To Address Matters Arising. by Stricker321: 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
Alcatraz003:

I dont want to get banned but i said it many times over that yorubas dont care if you leave or stay. Yorubas cant keep repeating themselves on this issue. About the hatred, yea thats true and its a mutual thing.

We have lots of evidence of yorubas running around the internet kicking against Biafra.

Why are you people like this?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Osun Govt Imposes N700 Levy On Each Slaughtered Cow / Jonathan Alleges Assassination Plot, Says Okah After His Life / Embassies Of Kuwait, Qatar & Saudi Arabia Host Gov. Tambuwal To A Dinner(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.