Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

What Model Of Power-bank Is The Best? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Model Of Power-bank Is The Best? (632 Views)

Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) / Check Out What You Need To Know Before Buying That Power Bank / I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Model Of Power-bank Is The Best? by jonextee(m): 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,
I wanna get a new power bank n I understand dr r a lot of different models of dem outside. In order not to buy a fake n a less durable one. I hereby urge n seek experienced nairalanders to pls enlighten me on d model datz d best n how I can recognize it.

Thanks 4 all ur much anticipated responses.
Re: What Model Of Power-bank Is The Best? by benedictuyi(m): 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
I heard 'fil' is good, haven't tried it though
Re: What Model Of Power-bank Is The Best? by incrediboooh(m): 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
Try LG.....thank me later cool
Re: What Model Of Power-bank Is The Best? by waleyp(m): 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
I use rosmoss
Re: What Model Of Power-bank Is The Best? by emeraldknytt(m): 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
Just as the poster above has said, the Original Fil powerbank is mostly likely what you seek in terms of genuity, performance and durability. That is not to say other powerbanks from the likes of New Age, Xiaomi[tedious online shipment], Samsung[80% fake in our open market] are not worth the bang. I deal in quality and original powerbanks for ibadan residents only. For extensive details on my products or powerbanks in general, just quote me.
Re: What Model Of Power-bank Is The Best? by bongolistik(m): 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
There is nothing like best Power Bank. You only have good power banks based on suggestions on those that have been certified.

And here are 5 suggested sure bets in power banks with reasons.

http://highteknology.com/2015/01/5-sure-bets-in-power-banks-that-will.html
Re: What Model Of Power-bank Is The Best? by David25(m): 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
well one would have to try them all out to truly know which one is the best. Or you could just go for the usual review.
Re: What Model Of Power-bank Is The Best? by industrious: 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
I have always liked ROMOSS
Re: What Model Of Power-bank Is The Best? by selfdefence: 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
That's a question for Nepa
Re: What Model Of Power-bank Is The Best? by DuduParaPara: 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
I'll recommend LG for u but all na market sha
Re: What Model Of Power-bank Is The Best? by akanxpress: 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
Samsung and LG don't produce power bank, rather they manufacture Li-ion batteries that power bank producers can use in making their products.
In Nigeria, original FIL, and New Age are OK.
Imported brands like Xiaomi, Romoss, Pineng, Anker, etc are very good.
Besides, they capacity of your phones and devices batteries would determine the best minimum capacity of power bank to buy. Common power bank capacities are :-
3000mAh, 5000mAh, 10000mAh, 16000mAh, 20000mAh.

(1) (Reply)

Help!! / Gurus Please Come In. Having Problen With My Tecno Device / Introducing Gadget Clinic :your One-stop Repair Hub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.