Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,415 members, 7,812,224 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

This Happened Yesterday And I Wept For Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Happened Yesterday And I Wept For Nigeria (2590 Views)

My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him / Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Happened Yesterday And I Wept For Nigeria by mavinkalot: 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
Somewhere in Lugbe , FCT, a man took his three children to a restaurant , and ordered for food.
They finished eating and he asked the woman to help him look after the oldest , that he'd be back to pick her up so he can return the little ones to the house and come back for the oldest since he was going out with that one.
He returned and asked the oldest to head on home and he turned to woman and said "oya let's head to the police station,I am ready to be arrested .At least my children have eaten"
Restaurant owner looked at him in surprise.
She simply turned and packaged more food and gave to the man so his children could have something to eat in the evening .
That is where we are in nigeria now!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Happened Yesterday And I Wept For Nigeria by emorse(m): 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
Sad crySad

1 Like

Re: This Happened Yesterday And I Wept For Nigeria by RealAdewole(m): 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
If u hear what is happening in this country u would nt want to believe it unless such happens close to u

2 Likes

Re: This Happened Yesterday And I Wept For Nigeria by Auto58(m): 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
:ok
Re: This Happened Yesterday And I Wept For Nigeria by talktonase(m): 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
people cant even afford food in this miserable 'change' government.May God help naija cos my heart bleeds.

3 Likes

Re: This Happened Yesterday And I Wept For Nigeria by hadjipapiey(m): 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
So what exactly did u see for!

Weep for yasef n make erry1 hol there head.

Dumb thread!

3 Likes

Re: This Happened Yesterday And I Wept For Nigeria by Flexherbal(m): 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
The hunger is real

1 Like

Re: This Happened Yesterday And I Wept For Nigeria by keepingmum: 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
Meanwhile buhari, the man who claimed he didn't have money to buy Apc form just saw 2 of his kids graduate from a UK university for undergrads. Pls who was paying their over 5M per child tuition over the last 2yrs?

Nigeria needs a revolution

5 Likes

Re: This Happened Yesterday And I Wept For Nigeria by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
keepingmum:
Meanwhile buhari, the man who claimed he didn't have money to buy Apc form just saw 2 of his kids graduate from a UK university for undergrads. Pls who was paying their over 5M per child tuition over the last 2yrs?

Will you lead the revolution ?

4 Likes

Re: This Happened Yesterday And I Wept For Nigeria by MRBrownJ: 12:58am On Aug 01, 2016
mavinkalot:
Somewhere in Lugbe , FCT, a man took his three children to a restaurant , and ordered for food.
They finished eating and he asked the woman to help him look after the oldest , that he'd be back to pick her up so he can return the little ones to the house and come back for the oldest since he was going out with that one.
He returned and asked the oldest to head on home and he turned to woman and said "oya let's head to the police station,I am ready to be arrested .At least my children have eaten"
She simply turned and packaged more food and gave to the man so his children could have something to eat in the evening .

i am glad that this is where Nigeria stands, where human beings are caring/helping the needy, doing their best to make the life of their "down on their luck" brothers and sisters better.
Re: This Happened Yesterday And I Wept For Nigeria by Nobody: 1:52am On Aug 01, 2016
Story is an obvious lie but I had a good laugh.
Re: This Happened Yesterday And I Wept For Nigeria by azzima(m): 6:46am On Aug 01, 2016
mavinkalot:
LIAR,LIAR,LIAR!!!!
Re: This Happened Yesterday And I Wept For Nigeria by TomHagen: 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
Dem go born pikin full everywhere wey dem no fit train. Try to tell dem dem go call you devil, talk say na God dey give children.
Re: This Happened Yesterday And I Wept For Nigeria by schumastic(m): 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
the man can't try this in lagos grin grin, infact the fear of the lady would change your mind cheesy
Re: This Happened Yesterday And I Wept For Nigeria by frozenSun(m): 12:56am On Aug 02, 2016
mavinkalot:

at least his children has eaten...

at least

at least

at least.

what at least has done to Nigerians.
at least this
at least that.

Suffering & Smiling professionals

1 Like

Re: This Happened Yesterday And I Wept For Nigeria by frozenSun(m): 1:03am On Aug 02, 2016
talktonase:
people cant even afford food in this miserable 'change' government.May God help naija cos my heart bleeds.

God has helped us already. We must play our part.

Even in the Bible, God never ever came down to run the government of any nation. Even Israel had to stand up and fight and speak OUT. but here we keep saying God help Nigeria but we never speak up amd when it is time to speak with our votes, we rather collect rice and tomato and jubilate on re-cycled promises.

1 Like

Re: This Happened Yesterday And I Wept For Nigeria by misspicy(f): 5:36am On Aug 02, 2016
TomHagen:
Dem go born pikin full everywhere wey dem no fit train. Try to tell dem dem go call you devil, talk say na God dey give children.
One fruit seller with 4 kids was telling me this bullshit the other day and I felt like slapping sense into her head undecided
some will even say,"the God that gave them to me will take care of them.....how kwa? is he gonna come down from heaven to do that?

most Nigerians are not yet ready for the 21st century challenges na they born full every where.

The man is lucky he met with a nice restaurant owner

2 Likes

Re: This Happened Yesterday And I Wept For Nigeria by argon500: 10:54am On Aug 02, 2016
Just imagine..

Hunger in the land
Re: This Happened Yesterday And I Wept For Nigeria by nairaschool01(m): 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
na lie abeg OP do u tink u are talking to fools my mom owns a nbig restaurant am aware of all the policy of a restaurant after eating the first thing u are required to do is to pay ur bills or before eating u pay ur bills OP next tym u lik again am going to kiss ur ass out of ur body BASTARD son of a BITCH
Re: This Happened Yesterday And I Wept For Nigeria by 9ja4show: 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
nairaschool01:
na lie abeg OP do u tink u are talking to fools my mom owns a nbig restaurant am aware of all the policy of a restaurant after eating the first thing u are required to do is to pay ur bills or before eating u pay ur bills OP next tym u lik again am going to kiss ur ass out of ur body BASTARD son of a BITCH

Face your mum big restaurant, not everyone is greedy.; so the owner should have arrested her Abi? Some people knows what hunger means so they don't show off with food;

It's wrong to eat free in a resturant but come on we can't apply the law all the time na
Re: This Happened Yesterday And I Wept For Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
TomHagen:

Help me tell them o.
Who is going to reorientate them?
Re: This Happened Yesterday And I Wept For Nigeria by talktrue1(m): 6:46am On Aug 03, 2016
You mean the woman allowed her to take the other two out without paying for their food.

She even accepted to keep the oldest till the man "he didnt know" comes back. What if the man decides to abandon the child
Re: This Happened Yesterday And I Wept For Nigeria by KanwuliaExtra: 4:00am On Aug 04, 2016
All na change abi? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Happened Yesterday And I Wept For Nigeria by Aremu01(m): 7:43am On Aug 04, 2016
So sad
Re: This Happened Yesterday And I Wept For Nigeria by CharleyCharley: 8:23am On Aug 04, 2016
keepingmum:

pcguru1:

Will you lead the revolution ?

there is one brewing already.. open your eyes.

you are looking, but are you seeing?
Re: This Happened Yesterday And I Wept For Nigeria by Xplicit1(f): 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
I SMH wen som peps here think dis story is false.
In Benin, Ogida precisely, I was told a man went to d mkt wit his son, bought a bag of rice (without paying he took d rice along), told d seller that he is coming to go bring d money from someone around there, that his son should wait for him there. Left his son there & didn't return, wen it was tym to close, d seller started asking d boy "where is ur father, we want to lock, where is my money?" & stuffs like dat. When they realize d father wasn't coming they asked d boy for his house address, wen they got to his house they discovered that the parents & other siblings had already prepared oil rice & was eating. They discovered the family were starving so d seller had to live d bag of rice with them without raising a case.

When I first heard d story I doubted it until I heard it frm diff. peeps.

(1) (Reply)

I M 100% Sure That My Wife Is Cheating On Me,but How Will I Catch Her With Proof / Nigerians Should Stop Giving Birth!!! / My Mum Won't Let Me Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.