Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project (29086 Views)

Ambode Visits Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Enugu State Governor (Photos) / Ambode Visits Ayinke House (Maternity Hospital )Project at Ikeja Lagos (PHOTOS) / Ambode Visits Oshiomhole And Obaseki In Edo State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by hucienda: 8:18am On Aug 01, 2016
This project is def worldclass.

#HatsOff to the visionaries who conceived the idea and the LASG and FG for its continual execution.
Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by rozayx5(m): 8:18am On Aug 01, 2016
manutdrichie:

How i wish you know these

1. Lagos is former Nigeria's capital, therefore earns extra 1% from the federation acct

2. Monthly IGR is up to 100bn but 30bn is being
declared, therefore Lagos state can only be compared to 23 states join together

3. Ambode has no business commissioning street light

4. Since 2014 Fayose has been paying debt incurred by Fayemi administration

With this few analysis of mine i hope am able to convince you that Ambode is an under achiever

grin

truth is bitter they said

1 Like

Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by eyinjuege: 8:19am On Aug 01, 2016
osile2012:
[size=18pt]lol.[/size]

Hahahahaha grin grin cheesy

I also wondered about the hand movements
Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by tukdi: 8:24am On Aug 01, 2016
legendte:
I just want to clap for the mod wey ban me.
grin Wetin u do?
Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 01, 2016
It is not that the people are going to benefit in this project.It is ambode and tinubu's companies that are benefitting through contracts inflation.Therefore,why am i hailing him?
Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by jaywhoco(m): 8:25am On Aug 01, 2016
redcap:

The two Access bank chieves I saw there are Igbos, what makes you think they ain't among the financiers of the project.
chieves? Lord have mercy...

7 Likes

Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by ritababe(f): 8:25am On Aug 01, 2016
wristbangle:

God bless u for kicking the ineffectual buffoon out of this beautiful thread gringrin

na when them go finish am ni?
Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by ColtPython(m): 8:27am On Aug 01, 2016
scarface04:

What is this one saying self?

He is saying you have no reason to direct insults at him if you have any artifact of intelligence in that skull of yours...

grin

7 Likes

Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by alabashop(m): 8:29am On Aug 01, 2016
Eko must not baje for the good of us all.
Abeg who has solid contacts over there lets supply electrical cables and related products.

Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by wristbangle: 8:29am On Aug 01, 2016
ritababe:

na when them go finish am ni?

2025 ma. Happy newmonth
Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by Shabib(m): 8:32am On Aug 01, 2016
God bless Nigeria
May the project be successful..
Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by BanjiA: 8:32am On Aug 01, 2016
Why do you guys like talking on what you have no facts on, can you defend all these lies in the court of law. Can you bring an evidence or repayment schedule of debt by Fayose. Fine, the IGR are not the same but the orientation of the two Governors are not the same. One is a mere politician/thug and the other is Technocrat. Let the truth be told man.....
manutdrichie:

1. Lagos is former Nigeria's capital, therefore earns extra 1% from the federation acct

With this few analysis of mine i hope am able to convince you that Ambode is an under achiever

grin

7 Likes

Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by bakynes(m): 8:33am On Aug 01, 2016
wowmenow:
They are using Niger delta oil money as collateral for loans to build eko Atlantic city

God dey
I feel like using Police kondo on your head, you think Lagos dont generate money for the FG through the ports and taxes. Besides this project is a Public-Private partnership with major investments from Big international companies. You think everything is ND oil money abeg swerve enter gutter.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by Angelb4: 8:39am On Aug 01, 2016
manutdrichie:

grin

If PDP ruled Lagos, the 100bn wouldn't be coming in the first place. They don't have any idea on how to generate revenue internally. With all these, pls clap for Tinubu for laying the foundation and Fashola for not keeping dept for the incoming Governors. Learn to appreciate nah.

6 Likes

Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by Unpredictableme(m): 8:40am On Aug 01, 2016
Quietly observing

Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by sCun: 8:43am On Aug 01, 2016
alade112:
Our developer blodas who developed indonesia will soon come & start Shouting We developed lagos Dy always claim goodies NA were bombardn their masters in lagos Dy are busy shouting Buhari is destroying your land When anything good comes out from lagos Dy will be shouting No man's land buh when it is opposite Dy will be like it's your land! Nothin concern us Kasa
Didn't you see Ogbonna and Wigwe's names there ?
Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by ritababe(f): 8:52am On Aug 01, 2016
wristbangle:

2025 ma. Happy newmonth

jeez 2025 too far na.
wish you same Sir
the project is cool though and Lagos will be tag as the most beautiful city in Africa after cape town.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by dafuturis(m): 8:53am On Aug 01, 2016
manutdrichie:

grin

Ignorance

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by dadaijboy: 8:54am On Aug 01, 2016
Cool
Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by bigtt76(f): 8:55am On Aug 01, 2016
What are they still doing with a generating plant? Eko Atlantic should be able to generate her own power supply naaaa. They should start factoring that in at this stage and not later undecided BTW ...lovely short-sleeve shirts worn by that Lebanese guy tongue
Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by EmekaBlue(m): 9:04am On Aug 01, 2016
This gov of a man b lyk okonta with his dressing sumtyms...
Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by 4peace(m): 9:10am On Aug 01, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

you started your arguement by calling me a "fool" after that i didn't read all the other trash that you stated
nigga eh............. angry angry angry angry

[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/brutal-vietnamese-police-kicks-bus-passenger.gif[/img]

oooooh..... gosh ... what a smasssssssssssssh grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 01, 2016
See his Mango head Lolz.... Yorubas and Mango heads be like Buhari and burukutu
Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by wristbangle: 9:25am On Aug 01, 2016
ritababe:

jeez 2025 too far na.
wish you same Sir
the project is cool though and Lagos will be tag as the most beautiful city in Africa after cape town.

Lol. If the whole lagos can look like atlantic city plus VI and lekki, I will agree to your comment.
Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by mpowa(m): 9:25am On Aug 01, 2016
manutdrichie:

grin

Keep the propaganda on if it makes you sleep well at night. He's paying Fayemi's dept and he can afford front pages of any paper just to insult the president, he has such state burden but every national issue concerns him, all the money he looted and all the hotels he built are not enough to pay the said dept 10times?

And for your information, do you know why he was removed the first time? fake poultry projects and all the embezzlements - The only reason why he came in again was because a certain IB was deceived to believe that he can deliver the west.
Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by oloworulz(m): 9:28am On Aug 01, 2016
manutdrichie:

grin
I swear u no get sense. I work with Lirs, we generate at most 25billion monthly. we generate 80℅ of all Lagos revenue. u just come here to type rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 01, 2016
OmokhobaSaliu:
good one my governor

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by Bamz(m): 9:36am On Aug 01, 2016
jaywhoco:
chieves? Lord have mercy...

Chieves as in thieves cheesy cheesy cheesy

English is fascinating grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 01, 2016
manutdrichie:

grin
I am with u.. 3african countries combined together lagos internal revenue is bigger than theres. so plenty of money not Just FG own pay.
Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by codemaniacs: 9:39am On Aug 01, 2016
oloworulz:
I swear u no get sense. I work with Lirs, we generate at most 25billion monthly. we generate 80℅ of all Lagos revenue. u just come here to type rubbish

25billion/mth for a state like lagos is a big lie. That's 300billion/year not even up to $1bn in a year..

Stop saying rubbish abeg..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS / Senate Asks Service Chiefs To Resign / Ortom, Makinde In Delta For Burial Of Okowa’s Father (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.