Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project (29097 Views)

Ambode Visits Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Enugu State Governor (Photos) / Ambode Visits Ayinke House (Maternity Hospital )Project at Ikeja Lagos (PHOTOS) / Ambode Visits Oshiomhole And Obaseki In Edo State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by ritababe(f): 9:42am On Aug 01, 2016
wristbangle:

Lol. If the whole lagos can look like atlantic city plus VI and lekki, I will agree to your comment.

I see
Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by mpowa(m): 9:45am On Aug 01, 2016
scarface04:

****.. do you know how much FB allocation goes to lagos state? after kano the highest goes to lagos.. lagos as a state can generate it own revenue without even depending on the allocations coming from the FB just like Texas in the united state..

All these excuses don't hold water. Do you know how much it takes to run Lagos? do you know how much responsibilities Lagos is taking on, if Lagos is allocated double what it's getting, now, it's not too much because Lagos is a small nucleus of Nigeria itself, presently as we're speaking hundreds of boys are coming from any village in the east, north and south all over Nigeria to Lagos, that is what the governor is expected to manage - Anyone who's Lagos governor and can handle it should be praised. Someone was saying. give Lagos to Fayose and see; Fayose will fail under pressure in 2 months, because that his Amala politics won't work here, this is a place for serious business minded people, even Ambode was struggling for like 4 months before he started having a grip on governance. Lagos is a case of "To whom much is given, much more is expected".

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by adegeye38(m): 10:27am On Aug 01, 2016
Ambode still an under achiever to me , Lagos state IGR is over 30 Billion as declared by the LSG ( combine IGR of 23 states), Lagos state also receive the highest federal allocation in the country.
i expected lots more concrete projects and not commissioning street lights.
Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by Perfecttouch(m): 10:36am On Aug 01, 2016

Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by mpowa(m): 10:41am On Aug 01, 2016
adegeye38:
Ambode still an under achiever to me , Lagos state IGR is over 30 Billion as declared by the LSG ( combine IGR of 23 states), Lagos state also receive the highest federal allocation in the country.

Have you been in Nigeria? Is it only street light he has commissioned?
Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by Perfecttouch(m): 10:42am On Aug 01, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

you started your arguement by calling me a "fool" after that i didn't read all the other trash that you stated
nigga eh............. angry angry angry angry

[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/brutal-vietnamese-police-kicks-bus-passenger.gif[/img]
this guy go like to kick ass in real life,and I believe the people he kicked deserves it
Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by folu4real(f): 11:07am On Aug 01, 2016
Our top leading Governor smiley keep up d good work
Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by SucreB: 11:18am On Aug 01, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
Ayo Fayose own! is to be sharing yam, rice and 200N SMH
is this one not a governor! if there are no investments in your state the fault is yours not FG

please get your facts right ok? and stop talking ill of an hardworking governor.

i just hate it when people read things from social media only with no proof of physical visitation for confirmation.
please shut the hell up if you were not in Ekiti when Fayose ruled and now when he is ruling.

Be wise!
Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by muffyt05: 11:24am On Aug 01, 2016
manutdrichie:

How i wish you know these

1. Lagos is former Nigeria's capital, therefore earns extra 1% from the federation acct

2. Monthly IGR is up to 100bn but 30bn is being
declared, therefore Lagos state can only be compared to 23 states join together

3. Ambode has no business commissioning street light

4. Since 2014 Fayose has been paying debt incurred by Fayemi administration

With this few analysis of mine i hope am able to convince you that Ambode is an under achiever

grin

Which state you from come?
Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by SucreB: 11:27am On Aug 01, 2016
mpowa:

All these excuses don't hold water. Do you know how much it takes to run Lagos? do you know how much responsibilities Lagos is taking on, if Lagos is allocated double what it's getting, now, it's not too much because Lagos is a small nucleus of Nigeria itself, presently as we're speaking hundreds of boys are coming from any village in the east, north and south all over Nigeria to Lagos, that is what the governor is expected to manage - Anyone who's Lagos governor and can handle it should be praised. [s]Someone was saying. give Lagos to Fayose and see; Fayose will fail under pressure in 2 months, because that his Amala politics won't work here, this is a place for serious business minded people, even Ambode was struggling for like 4 months before he started having a grip on governance. Lagos is a case of "To whom much is given, much more is expected".
[/s] you talking trash!
Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 01, 2016
hucienda:
This project is def worldclass.

#HatsOff to the visionaries who conceived the idea and the LASG and FG for its continual execution.

Tinubu conceived the idea when the bar beach almost destroyed Victoria island.

It has nothing whatsoever to do with the federal government.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 01, 2016
sCun:
Didn't you see Ogbonna and Wigwe's names there ?

So u think access bank is financing the whole eko Atlantic city. Lmao! You should google the investing & management companies.

In the city itself, u have many different companies building their own buildings. Maybe then u can talk about access bank owning their own building there. It's not free.
Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by redcap: 12:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
jaywhoco:
chieves? Lord have mercy...

Noted and corrected, thx.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by mikolo80: 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
manutdrichie:

1. Lagos is former Nigeria's capital, therefore earns extra 1% from the federation acct

Niger delta with 13% nko

Lagos has population of 19 million
So arrange yourself

[/b]3. Ambode has no business commissioning street light

[b]

Says who

[b]
Who cares
He was elected to solve problems not give excuses or sell ponmo

[/b]With this few analysis of mine i hope am able to convince you that Ambode is an under achiever

grin
Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by mart2k(m): 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
manutdrichie:

With this few analysis of mine i hope am able to convince you that Ambode is an under achiever

grin
Story for d gods
Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by bakynes(m): 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
adegeye38:
You are right about the IGR but wrong with the Federal allocation. Lagos doesnt collect as much as the core ND states.
Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by bakynes(m): 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
codemaniacs:

25billion/mth for a state like lagos is a big lie. That's 300billion/year not even up to $1bn in a year..

Stop saying rubbish abeg..
Sorry to disappoint you the guy you quoted is right. Lagos revenue annually is abt 500billion naira and this year's budget is abt 600 billion naira.
Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by mart2k(m): 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
Love Machine:
It is not that the people are going to benefit in this project.It is ambode and tinubu's companies that are benefitting through contracts inflation.Therefore,why am i hailing him?
Your headache
Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by bigsam1992(m): 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2016
manutdrichie:

grin

Dis ur talk pain dem oh
Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by ba7man(m): 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
It's quite shocking when you realize the Niger Delta states have recieved enough money since 1999 to build at least 2 Eko Atlantic cities.

The money just enters the creeks and vanished.
Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by Adminisher: 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
Ayo Fayose own! is to be sharing yam, rice and 200N SMH
is this one not a governor! if there are no investments in your state the fault is yours not FG

Fayose = Taxi Driver
Ambode = Accountant with Masters Degree
Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by mapet: 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
jaywhoco:
chieves? Lord have mercy...

redcap: :

The two Access bank chieves I saw there are Igbos, what makes you think they ain't among the financiers of the project.

Red cap "chieves" for dat matter grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by redcap: 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
mapet:

Red cap "chieves" for dat matter grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin, several things on my head at the same time cry cry make Una dey jolificate, una don catch me today cool.
Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by manutdrichie(m): 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
bigsam1992:

Dis ur talk pain dem oh

Asswear grin
Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by hamzyluv(m): 12:25am On Aug 02, 2016
manutdrichie:

grin
gbenu soun.... can u just tell me the total amount incurred by fayemi led government ? the same fayose that accused fayemi for 50milion naira bed ... yet, its almost 2 years now .. we aren't see the bed nor the room .... likewise, the color are the name of fayemi university fayose claimed he owned in Ghana till this present moment ... maybe u can shield more light on it... u be mofo
Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by chrisblack: 1:59am On Aug 02, 2016
manutdrichie:

grin
guy you lie die. Lagos never earns 1% from federation acct.
2 lagos igr is not up to 100bn as you claim .pls show your facts
3. Street light is very important .just the fact that it prevents crime is something to celebrate. I believe there in no street light in your village.sorry you don't have street but footpath.
Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by wasiudvd(m): 4:02am On Aug 02, 2016
Seriously? You mean they are there for charity donation?

redcap:

The two Access bank chiefs I saw there are Igbos, what makes you think they ain't among the financiers of the project.
Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by greatman247(m): 4:43am On Aug 02, 2016
manutdrichie:

grin

Quiet jor and stop talking trash. Ambode is not an under achiever as you claim. The man is trying. Lagos State have just been blessed with great people as govt. FG withheld Lagos allocation during Obasanjo era and yet Tinubu the then Lagos State Governor generate fund internally, and OBJ was put to shame. He never thought Jagaban could survive the state but he did so well during that era. So tell me Fayose still collect allocation and yet he does absolutely nothing with. Give Abuja and Lagos and the whole Nigeria to Fayose he will fail woefully. He lacks common sense of governance. He never settles down to governor always pock nosing into other states affairs. He criticize everyone, have you ever see Ambode doing such. Governance is for serious people and focus folks out there not those that jonze around. Fayose is only having fun, so immature fella. He is a faaji governor, a total failure
Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by mapet: 7:41am On Aug 02, 2016
redcap:

grin grin, several things on my head at the same time cry cry make Una dey jolificate, una don catch me today cool.

take heart Bro, it happens at times...... cool cool
Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by adegeye38(m): 8:04am On Aug 02, 2016
bakynes:

You are right about the IGR but wrong with the Federal allocation. Lagos doesnt collect as much as the core ND states.
Federal allocations are based on population and productivity of the state...
Re: Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project by bakynes(m): 8:15am On Aug 02, 2016
adegeye38:

Federal allocations are based on population and productivity of the state...
I think you right,the ND states get more because of the 13% derivatives.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung’s Wife Naomi And Children (Photos) / I’ll Tell Niger To Use Kaduna Port, Not Lagos – El-rufai / Townhall Or PDP Primaries: Sowore Makes Subtle Jibe At Obi, Atiku & Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.