Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others (22926 Views)

The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / JAMB To Validate The Admission Lists Of Various Tertiary Institutions This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by LDKOTB(m): 8:57am On Aug 01, 2016
ojun50:
See now i once told some1 that student we be @ d receiving end bt he was here talking plenty like a woman.
This is wht happen wen u hv a president who present nepa bill has certificate.
The jamb coordinator is also a big fool, u can nt jst bring policy with in a year u expect thins to work out fine most in dis case.

I lol grin ..... So PMB presented nepa bill HAS certificate grin
You own certificate nko? You wey be efiko English eyaf suffer grin
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by momentum85(m): 8:58am On Aug 01, 2016
So what is the next step the admission seekers should take?
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by nagodesmile18(f): 9:12am On Aug 01, 2016
I knw d policy won't last so far ASUU still exists
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by gabsuccess(m): 9:12am On Aug 01, 2016
Oh my God bar and brake every obstacles to my admission into ABU zaria this year and pls God change protocol to favour your son oooooo abegi,nairalanders pls help me pray oo since 2013 i have been looking for admission after my NCE 2012 n this year marked the second time i m applying for ABU i really need ur prayers.
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by Jonathan77(m): 9:14am On Aug 01, 2016
I knew this exact thing would happen

Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by Bishops10(m): 9:20am On Aug 01, 2016
druxy:
still trying to figure out what the screenshot has to do with the postundecided
It means that The Admission posting link has been removed from Jamb website
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by Freshvibesblog(m): 9:50am On Aug 01, 2016
well pls what Is d next step todo now
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 01, 2016
I saw all this coming. my question was how will jamb be posting candidates randomly? it wudnt make any sense and how on earth can they check the credentials of over 1million applicants if its even possible that would cost a whole lot of money,where will the fund come from from the national coffer that's empty? they said they would send the names of applicants to varsities then the varsities Senate will screen them then resend back to jamb.remember this is Nigeria where urgency is not part of our life.remember jamb mandated that all admission processes should be done with by Nov 30th.remember jamb scheme of marking was a mess in the just concluded utme so how do you think they can offer admission without error(the posting itself was a flop where some candidates with low scores were posted while some with juicy jamb n O level score were been shifted aside)... impossible... some quarters have not seconded this new move due to the fact that they were posted b4 but remember sum applicants who had issues during the examination were not given a second chance (post utme) so the only resort now is just to buy space and saying it corrupt is a fallacy wats d tru definition of corruption? posting wantonly ....so I personal subscribe to this new development and I believe some other applicants will...let stop been sentimental and emotional let the truth be said.
#shalom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by harlehleh(f): 10:15am On Aug 01, 2016
Hmmm...they should keep on playing ludo with our education oh....

I must enter school this year sha cool

Confused set of people undecided
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 01, 2016
Ha....make jamb no start dey give admission o....or na who we go cum bribe for gettn admission bayi.... Ha....make jamb no start dey give admission o....or na who we go cum bribe for gettn admission bayi....
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by Salym(m): 10:32am On Aug 01, 2016
Good. My sister, her classmates and many other candidates from our area were posted to some useless private university in Delta State that didnt offer their chosen course of study. How on earth can JAMB select candidates for over a 100+ universities. Universities should be allowed to screen and select those they deem fit for admission. After admissions JAMB can then ask candidates who couldnt secure admisson to indicate their interest so that they can be posted to schools who have extra slots.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by Abcruz(m): 10:37am On Aug 01, 2016
remiiko:
I saw all this coming. my question was how will jamb be posting candidates randomly? it wudnt make any sense and how on earth can they check the credentials of over 1million applicants if its even possible that would cost a whole lot of money,where will the fund come from from the national coffer that's empty? they said they would send the names of applicants to varsities then the varsities Senate will screen them then resend back to jamb.remember this is Nigeria where urgency is not part of our life.remember jamb mandated that all admission processes should be done with by Nov 30th.remember jamb scheme of marking was a mess in the just concluded utme so how do you think they can offer admission without error(the posting itself was a flop where some candidates with low scores were posted while some with juicy jamb n O level score were been shifted aside)... impossible... some quarters have not seconded this new move due to the fact that they were posted b4 but remember sum applicants who had issues during the examination were not given a second chance (post utme) so the only resort now is just to buy space and saying it corrupt is a fallacy wats d tru definition of corruption? posting wantonly ....so I personal subscribe to this new development and I believe some other applicants will...let stop been sentimental and emotional let the truth be said.
#shalom

Well said!
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by Oghumu1(m): 10:41am On Aug 01, 2016
druxy:
still trying to figure out what the screenshot has to do with the postundecided
It has a lot to do, if u checked jamb site last month there's a link CHECK WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN POSTED So many students have been rejoicing over been posted and all that but its not there anymore
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by gabsuccess(m): 10:58am On Aug 01, 2016
God pls help us in this country.
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by ihunweze7(m): 11:15am On Aug 01, 2016
Jamb is a mess right now
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by Respect55(m): 11:53am On Aug 01, 2016
holywota:
i nearly fainted a few hours ago for not finding the 2016 jamb admission e-facility,this is a miracle,i knew the Pprophesy my pastor made last week was mine.Thank you my jesus!!

Nigerians and this religious imprisonment. Wateva happened to common sense and reason.

When have we descended dis low??
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by Ganma(m): 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
Jamb is showing us incompitency service. Confutions every where... May God deliver jamb from the spirit of APC.
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
9ja don cast! Confused Leaders roaming the land!
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by Olanrewaju1997: 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
How much is the printing of original jamb result?
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by KINGinVAHALA: 12:55am On Aug 02, 2016
ikbnice:
JAMB seems confused.

My real Guy how far na? I nor just see your break light during voting yesterday, why na?

Abeg voting continue later today, from 10 - 6pm, I really need your vote.
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by Danthesage(m): 1:51am On Aug 02, 2016
ikbnice:
JAMB seems confused.
very very
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by ikbnice(m): 7:35am On Aug 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

My real Guy how far na? I nor just see your break light during voting yesterday, why na?

Abeg voting continue later today, from 10 - 6pm, I really need your vote.
I was so busy with work that I didn't know that voting starts yesterday. I will be present today sha. what was your position yesterday.
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by KINGinVAHALA: 7:43am On Aug 02, 2016
ikbnice:
I was so busy with work that I didn't know that voting starts yesterday. I will be present today sha. what was your position yesterday.

Hmmm, thought as much bro, hope you are cool anyway?and please bro, I really need you guys votes.
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by Toluwani111: 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
maxdozie:
Confirmed!!!!!!!
hello this is Tolu samuel, accept my request on facebook
Re: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others by charlsecy(m): 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enem Aniemeka, NAF Officer Emerges Best Doctoral Student At Babcock University / NASU, SSANU Declare Strike Over IPPIS / Muslim Community Centre Establishes Varsity In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.