Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

BREAKING NEWS: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Varsities, Others - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / BREAKING NEWS: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Varsities, Others (1584 Views)

The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / JAMB To Validate The Admission Lists Of Various Tertiary Institutions This Week / JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Varsities, Others by SimpleTee: 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/207858-breaking-jamb-withdraws-2016-admission-lists-sent-varsities-others.html

BREAKING NEWS: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Varsities, Others

July 31, 2016
Press Release

THE Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has withdrawn the list of recommended candidates for admission earlier sent to the tertiary institutions, the Board said in a statement on Sunday.

“This is to ensure that the University Senate perform its statutory responsibility of conducting the selection of candidates and refer it to JAMB for confirmation in line with the admission criteria of merit, catchment and educationally disadvantaged states as directed by the Hon Minister of Education at the policy committee meeting,” Fabian Benjamin, the organisation’s head of media, said in a statement sent to PREMIUM TIMES.

“The earlier list was sent to help fast track the process of admission so as to allow other tiers of institutions also conduct their admission.

“Candidates should not panic because this is part of the process of the 2016 admission exercise. JAMB regrets any inconvenience this decision would have caused the tertiary institutions

“The Board regrets any inconvenience it’s proactive step would have caused the tertiary institutions.”
Re: BREAKING NEWS: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Varsities, Others by Cutehector(m): 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
Sometimes I just look at the Governance of Nigeria and laugh..

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Varsities, Others by Taeewo(m): 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
Few hours to August 1st and am still seeing the south south and easterners here, when are they travelling as directed by their OGA AT THE TOP?

Taeewo - Emeka, how fa?

Emeka - Ahh Tayo, how fa na?

Taeewo - My name no be Tayo, i be Taiwo

Emeka - Anyhow jare

Taeewo - When you dey travel na, abi u don forget wetin una oga tell una (Ichorilulo)

Emeka - Travel ko, na their papa want feed me..
Re: BREAKING NEWS: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Varsities, Others by ademiD(f): 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
before nko, non of the schools follow jamb directive on admitting students sent to them for admission consideration
Re: BREAKING NEWS: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Varsities, Others by saintkel(m): 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
Everything in PMB's era seems to be in shambles. Confusion everywhere

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Varsities, Others by psucc(m): 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
I said it. JAMB and the Unis can't just be free of the mess and confusion going on in the country.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Varsities, Others by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.......dis one don pass one chance o.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Varsities, Others by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
Jamb why playing with students' future?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Varsities, Others by ojun50(m): 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
See now i once told some1 that student we be @ d receiving end bt he was here talking plenty like a woman.

This is wht happen wen u hv a president who present nepa bill has certificate.
The jamb coordinator is also a big fool, u can nt jst bring policy with in a year u expect thins to work out fine most in dis case.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Varsities, Others by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
The trial and error has finally gotten to the educational system.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Varsities, Others by OlatunbosunAb13: 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
confusion everywhere
Re: BREAKING NEWS: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Varsities, Others by Hardeysolution(m): 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
All is well. Everything was just to make them look good. I am not complaining abt PMB oo
Re: BREAKING NEWS: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Varsities, Others by Mammangaddafi(m): 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
They should just allow universities to conduct post-utme joor.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Varsities, Others by LMohd(m): 7:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
ok
Re: BREAKING NEWS: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Varsities, Others by KnowMore: 7:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
Jamb is now confused.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Varsities, Others by Brownhypo: 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
True

Re: BREAKING NEWS: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Varsities, Others by Maxcollins042(m): 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
Confused set of people.... Mtcheew!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Varsities, Others by Maxcollins042(m): 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
Taeewo:
Few hours to August 1st and am still seeing the south south and easterners here, when are they travelling as directed by their OGA AT THE TOP?

Taeewo - Emeka, how fa?

Emeka - Ahh Tayo, how fa na?

Taeewo - My name no be Tayo, i be Taiwo

Emeka - Anyhow jare

Taeewo - When you dey travel na, abi u don forget wetin una oga tell una (Ichorilulo)

Emeka - Travel ko, na their papa want feed me..
Guy stop smoking cow dung na

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Varsities, Others by chibatov(m): 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
JAMB: the most confused and deluded body I have ever known.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Varsities, Others by sammyclassics(m): 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
When Adamu is minister of education.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Varsities, Others by ozor1: 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
There was a country
Re: BREAKING NEWS: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Varsities, Others by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
I weep for Nigeria.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Varsities, Others by bussicutie(f): 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
ozor1:
There was a country
named Niger area Lol angry
Re: BREAKING NEWS: JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Varsities, Others by Valfrankie(m): 12:09am On Aug 01, 2016
Click like if you still have faith in this administration and share if you have lost all hope in them...

(1) (Reply)

Any Nairalander In Concordia University Montreal? / Massive Increase In School Fees Bowen University / Free Universities In Europe That Accept Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.