Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Nurudeen Inwanfero Edo YDP Governorship Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nurudeen Inwanfero Edo YDP Governorship Candidate (26396 Views)

Statement Of Purpose By Engr Nurudeen Inwanfero EDO Guber Poll Candidate Of YDP / Edo 2016: Highlights On Engr. Nurudeen Inwanfero Of Ydp By Arc. Nya-etok / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurudeen Inwanfero Edo YDP Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
This guy can't win....not in my Edo state
Re: Nurudeen Inwanfero Edo YDP Governorship Candidate by fiftynaira(m): 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
He ain't no YOUTH...

NEXT please...
Re: Nurudeen Inwanfero Edo YDP Governorship Candidate by mu2sa2: 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
lordimmaogidi:
His CV is indomitable
Unfortunately for him voters don't care what is contained in the cv of contestants.Even if they do, elections in this country are nearly always rigged and the "winner" may not reflect the wishes of the electorate. For this reason one can say straightaway that despite his impressive cv he is not likely to be declared the winner, because there is no way he can out-rig or out-spend the apc or pdp. But i salute his courage for coming out at this time - at least he has announced his presence on edo state political landscape, for tomorrow is another day.

1 Like

Re: Nurudeen Inwanfero Edo YDP Governorship Candidate by ChukwuIbrahim: 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
DabuIIIT:
Enuff of auchi peeps @govt house in Bside,joor,wòkhina?
Besides,algebraically,if ydm=nurudeen and nurudeen=tony momoh royal family and tony momoh=apc,then nurudeen=ydm=apc. Qed.
grin grin

íwïèdo nó rewana nl,wa koyo,o,wa dòmó....
koh owi meh. grin

1 Like

Re: Nurudeen Inwanfero Edo YDP Governorship Candidate by FuckYouMods: 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
Sharon6:
Seen.

PLEASE CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Good evening sis! Happy sunday
Re: Nurudeen Inwanfero Edo YDP Governorship Candidate by texazzpete(m): 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
How come his age is suspiciously left out of the OP?

Ask4Info:
[b]Nigerian Youths! O My Nigerian Youths!!!
Watch as the very same youths; Boys, Girls, Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Muslim Christian, Educated and Illiterate will all mock this young educated man and wish how he will be bottom on the polls because he doesn't belong to PDP, APC, APGA or Labour Party.
I have said it in the past and will say it again, Nigeria will ONLY get better when her youths start to unite irrespective of ethic, religious or status divides to fight the shameless, corrupt and recircled old politicians (men and women) who keep running for political positions and patronage and then pass then barton to their kids and loyalist.
APC, PDP, Christianity, Islam or the 6 geopoliuregions are not the problems of Nigeria. The problems and solutions lies in the hands of the Nigerian youths.
If Turkey was to be in Nigeria, we would have currently been under a military regime since 3 weeks ago, while the likes of Atiku, Tinubu, Uzor Kalu would have started patronizing the Military regime for contracts and portfolios. The very same men who said they believe in Democracy.
Nigerian youths should start a political party, unite and flush out these greedy old buffalos from determining the future of you and your generation.[/b]

This is childish talk. 'Youth' alone should NOT be a qualification for any post. Also, many youths in Nigeria have more than proven themselves to be as terrible (or even worse!) than the old ones they are replacing.

Just take a look at all the compromised, tribalist scumbags you have posting on Nairaland and tell me if you think those are the type of folks you want charting the future of this nation.

2 Likes

Re: Nurudeen Inwanfero Edo YDP Governorship Candidate by Duru009(m): 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
Thy will eat ur money.....
Re: Nurudeen Inwanfero Edo YDP Governorship Candidate by Ask4Info: 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
texazzpete:

This is childish talk. 'Youth' alone should NOT be a qualification for any post. Also, many youths in Nigeria have more than proven themselves to be as terrible (or even worse!) than the old ones they are replacing.

Just take a look at all the compromised, tribalist scumbags you have posting on Nairaland and tell me if you think those are the type of folks you want charting the future of this nation.

PEOPLE NOW READ BUT CAN'T COMPREHEND

Mr I Too Sabi, point to where is was written that he should be voted for for the sole purpose of him being a youth ALONE. According to you.
Re: Nurudeen Inwanfero Edo YDP Governorship Candidate by mu2sa2: 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
lordimmaogidi:
His CV is indomitable
Unfortunately for him voters don't care what is contained in the cv of contest.
Re: Nurudeen Inwanfero Edo YDP Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
CACAWA:
[size=18pt]how old young is he pls[/size]
You cleverly removed his year of birth from your very first sentence.

I stopped reading after the first sentence and quickly scanned through the rest looking for the date of birth.

4 Likes

Re: Nurudeen Inwanfero Edo YDP Governorship Candidate by donbrowser(m): 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
The man is from pdp
Re: Nurudeen Inwanfero Edo YDP Governorship Candidate by Freelancer2015(m): 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
He is no youth, but I rather vote 4 him than vote for PDP or APC. PDP & APC have destroyed this nation & non of them is good, not even Buhari. I have long lost faith in Nigeria, but I will vote for the 1st time ever for this man, even though I know that my one vote won't make a change.

1 Like

Re: Nurudeen Inwanfero Edo YDP Governorship Candidate by suasmablow(m): 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
This is a youth abi?
If this is what we are going to see in this new party, then its a big fraud from the beginning and that's why it will make no impact.
I was expecting they will bring up someone in his early thirties and not this 'Obasanjo'.
I advice the party changes its name, its not late now.

1 Like

Re: Nurudeen Inwanfero Edo YDP Governorship Candidate by princetom1(m): 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
DaniDani:
Only if the youths will have one mind and vote this vibrant young man .its time for us to take our destinies by our hands and take over the leadership of this country

This papa na him be young man? Na waa o. His CV full sha... make i stop here for now
Re: Nurudeen Inwanfero Edo YDP Governorship Candidate by ojesoj(m): 12:15am On Aug 01, 2016
I thought they (YDP) is fielding only youths.....this man is in his 50s. YDP has proven to me she has no ideology, only on paper and media....I expected to see a man btw 35-40’s years old. Una fall my hand YDP

2 Likes

Re: Nurudeen Inwanfero Edo YDP Governorship Candidate by Sharon6(f): 12:54am On Aug 01, 2016
FuckYouMods:
Good evening sis! Happy sunday
Same to you sis.
Re: Nurudeen Inwanfero Edo YDP Governorship Candidate by eemjay(f): 2:11am On Aug 01, 2016
Ubongdemaga:
He is having a map of edo in his cheek.

A chronic skin condition called vitiligo.

1 Like

Re: Nurudeen Inwanfero Edo YDP Governorship Candidate by BAILMONEY: 2:14am On Aug 01, 2016
[size=30pt]NURUDEEN
= MUSLIM
=BAD MARKET[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nurudeen Inwanfero Edo YDP Governorship Candidate by mikolo80: 2:43am On Aug 01, 2016
lordimmaogidi:
His CV is indomitable
pesin wen no fit win local gwament
What use is PhD in medicine for carpentry job
mu2sa2
Re: Nurudeen Inwanfero Edo YDP Governorship Candidate by mikolo80: 2:48am On Aug 01, 2016
texazzpete:

he's just pointing out the lying from day one
Re: Nurudeen Inwanfero Edo YDP Governorship Candidate by pussyeater(m): 3:23am On Aug 01, 2016
Ubongdemaga:
But guy why? You sure say you well?
Re: Nurudeen Inwanfero Edo YDP Governorship Candidate by Kazrem(m): 4:50am On Aug 01, 2016
How old is Eng Nurudeen? I hope he is not above 50
Re: Nurudeen Inwanfero Edo YDP Governorship Candidate by Charles545: 6:33am On Aug 01, 2016
y'all are talking about age here, the word 'young Democratic party 'does not mean party for the young people. to me it could denote an upcoming, new or young party in the political terrain.it would be different if the caption is "youth Democratic party "
meanwhile, let the Edo people decide as we await the election outcome
Re: Nurudeen Inwanfero Edo YDP Governorship Candidate by tinzymoha: 7:37am On Aug 01, 2016
Good write up.. Have you heard of Youth Movement Congress (YMC) it's totally different from YDP, in YMC we categorize youths from age 40 down wards not like YDP whose candidate is 50 something and they are still calling him youth.
Ask4Info:
[b]Nigerian Youths! O My Nigerian Youths!!!

Watch as the very same youths; Boys, Girls, Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Muslim Christian, Educated and Illiterate will all mock this young educated man and wish how he will be bottom on the polls because he doesn't belong to PDP, APC, APGA or Labour Party.

I have said it in the past and will say it again, Nigeria will ONLY get better when her youths start to unite irrespective of ethic, religious or status divides to fight the shameless, corrupt and recircled old politicians (men and women) who keep running for political positions and patronage and then pass then barton to their kids and loyalist.

APC, PDP, Christianity, Islam or the 6 geopoliuregions are not the problems of Nigeria. The problems and solutions lies in the hands of the Nigerian youths.

If Turkey was to be in Nigeria, we would have currently been under a military regime since 3 weeks ago, while the likes of Atiku, Tinubu, Uzor Kalu would have started patronizing the Military regime for contracts and portfolios. The very same men who said they believe in Democracy.

Nigerian youths should start a political party, unite and flush out these greedy old buffalos from determining the future of you and your generation.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Nurudeen Inwanfero Edo YDP Governorship Candidate by texazzpete(m): 7:57am On Aug 01, 2016
Ask4Info:

PEOPLE NOW READ BUT CAN'T COMPREHEND

Mr I Too Sabi, point to where is was written that he should be voted for for the sole purpose of him being a youth ALONE. According to you.

You mean, apart from the part where you say we should "Vote out these old buffaloes"?
Re: Nurudeen Inwanfero Edo YDP Governorship Candidate by megabyte2(f): 8:09am On Aug 01, 2016
You indeed, but his age is not stated.
Re: Nurudeen Inwanfero Edo YDP Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 01, 2016
Youth still dey Edo undecided lol cheesy

Oga just forget, go back to Yankee and relax this is wrong timing. Besides you're from Edo North. Na Edo south turn now, so chill wink
Re: Nurudeen Inwanfero Edo YDP Governorship Candidate by Sexina851(f): 9:15am On Aug 01, 2016
Ubongdemaga:

Must you mock him?
Re: Nurudeen Inwanfero Edo YDP Governorship Candidate by dammmy(m): 11:44am On Aug 01, 2016
they always look real until we vote them in!
Re: Nurudeen Inwanfero Edo YDP Governorship Candidate by counsellorwiser(m): 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
Sexina851:

Must you mock him?

Cheeky babe, are you from Edo? Every politician here has got sleek sweetened tongue and grandiose paper plans. Vouch for none. smiley
Re: Nurudeen Inwanfero Edo YDP Governorship Candidate by comrChris(m): 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
I knew this man is more than 40 years even before I opened this thread, politically that is Nigeria/ns definition of a youth.. very insulting to we youths
Re: Nurudeen Inwanfero Edo YDP Governorship Candidate by FuckYouMods: 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
Sharon6:

Same to you sis.
Good afternoon sis!
Pls my sis I wnt to plead to u 2 vote falconey as Mr NL2016...
The voting is goin on now.
This is the link to the voting thread www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination...
To vote falconey jst comment wit
"I vote falconey"
cc: NLJEGA...
Thanks sis

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mbaka Is Not In Our Custody — DSS / I Gave N1.2bn To Obanikoro, Bank Official Tells EFCC / Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.