Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Statement Of Purpose By Engr Nurudeen Inwanfero EDO Guber Poll Candidate Of YDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Statement Of Purpose By Engr Nurudeen Inwanfero EDO Guber Poll Candidate Of YDP (644 Views)

Edo 2016: Highlights On Engr. Nurudeen Inwanfero Of Ydp By Arc. Nya-etok / Nurudeen Inwanfero Edo YDP Governorship Candidate / PDP May Not Participate In Edo Guber Elections, INEC Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Statement Of Purpose By Engr Nurudeen Inwanfero EDO Guber Poll Candidate Of YDP by debssy(m): 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
Fellow compatriots,

I am Engr. Nurudeen Inwanero, your brother, friend, and fellow traveler on the journey to create the Edo of our Dreams.
The path to our common goal of a world renowned mega state is fraught with immense challenges and it is time to rethink our commitment to the Edo State Project.

We are all keenly aware of our endowments in human, natural and material resources, yet we have been slow in harnessing these potentials to achieve local, national and international economic and infrastructural feats of excellence and acclaim.
My dear kindred, although the statistics of our perceived stagnation loom large in our faces, there is hope. I urge you not to be disheartened; we are a resilient people, we can work arm in arm and pull our state out of the doldrums of global oblivion. We can turn the tide in our favor. We can achieve if we believe it.

I recognize with earnest compassion, the desires of my people from the old to the young, the wealthy to the downtrodden, the religious to the not so religious, the kingmakers to the court jesters, and all our brothers and sisters of other ethnicities living with us. Every one desires A NEW DAWN – THE LIGHT HAS COME for all and for all the peoples of Edo State.

And this is what I offer you – my skills, talents, experience, creative essence, and leadership to steer us back on to the course of greatness.
Great Edo State indigenes, it would be my highest honor and privilege to serve as the next Servant and Governor of Edo State.

And so as I offer myself to you, to work with and for you, to protect and manage our God given wealth, to build a kingdom of trade, commerce, tourism, and all that is of global approbation and to restore the glory of our land, I ask of you to join hands with me so that together we will achieve that. THE LIGHT HAS COME! We can! We will!! We must!!!

This is my promise and solemn pledge to you all.
I wish Edo State well and may all good things work in our favour.
It will be an Uphill task, but it is POSSIBLE!!!

Together will shall build a stronger Edo of our dreams!

Engr. Nurudeen Inwanfero
E: deenfero4edogov2016@gmail.com
F: https://www.facebook.com/DeenFero4EdoGov2016
T: https://twitter.com/DeenFero4EdoGov
W: www.deenfero4edogov.com

Re: Statement Of Purpose By Engr Nurudeen Inwanfero EDO Guber Poll Candidate Of YDP by babyfaceafrica: 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
Lolz

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Obiano To Lead In The War Against Filthy Environment / How Has Electricity Supply In Your Area Been Like In The Last Two Months? / Anybody,that Dont Believe In The Project-nigeria Should Migrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.