Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) (10424 Views)

19years Old Lagos Based,expose His Mum's Friend Asking Him Out On Whatsapp(pic) / NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] / See What Man Sent To His Daughter After She Asked Him For Money On Whatsapp(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2016

3 Likes

Re: WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) by IHATEPUZZZY(m): 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
Re: WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
This guy life is not all about fuckıng or getting půssy, you know

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) by dryakson(m): 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
Lol... It works... Girls love to b ignored. Am learning day by day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2016

1 Like

Re: WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) by Coyotejack(m): 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
He doesn't only talk the talk
He walks the walk......
Re: WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2016

Re: WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) by luscioustrish(f): 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ermm...Cool sha,she really likes u.
Re: WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) by demzylahot(m): 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
18+ chats grin no spoil me I be small boy o
Re: WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
op open a blog for this

1 Like

Re: WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) by larabae13(f): 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
iLegend:
Today she sent the pix below. Women want a man who's not easily deceived. Man shall not live by women alone. Learn the swag, spoil for a year or two; then leave women alone and focus on makin millions or billions. Money on my mind not sex. I'm done with women. My job is to share and educate guys on how things work.
why do I always stumble on ur thread? grin

*thought you said you were a V*
Re: WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 31, 2016

Re: WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 31, 2016

Re: WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) by larabae13(f): 11:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
iLegend:

My baby, I'm still a V o! The problem is, you didn't ask me the kind of V I meant.
what is the kind of V u mean oo
Re: WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 31, 2016

Re: WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) by larabae13(f): 11:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
iLegend:

V something. Na everything I wan know? Are you a V?
lolz I'm a F
Re: WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 31, 2016

Re: WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) by larabae13(f): 11:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
iLegend:

F? It stands for Fúcking. So, is F your marital status?
yes oo
Re: WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 31, 2016

Re: WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) by larabae13(f): 12:12am On Aug 01, 2016
iLegend:

Hmm! Cool. I wan ask you something something, but everybody eye just dey shine like pussycat. If every Tom, Dick and Harry know wetin I wan tell you dem go want make I tell them too.

Now we're talking about Tom, (big) DICK and Harry. Which do you prefer? Choose one or two and I'll tell you a story about it/them.

umm I choose TOM
Re: WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 01, 2016

Re: WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) by larabae13(f): 12:38am On Aug 01, 2016
iLegend:

Send me a message on Whatsapp with the number on the second image I posted above.

Now, lemme tell you a story about Tom.

Tom is a cute and nice guy. He's very intelligent and always carries first position or at least second. There was a cute girl called Lara in Tom's class. She likes to sit on the same chair with Tom. Tom likes her, but...

Watch out for part2
lolz continue oo
Re: WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 01, 2016

Re: WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) by larabae13(f): 12:51am On Aug 01, 2016
iLegend:

Feeling sleepy sweetheart. Happy New Month. I'll get you white and beautiful panties when I wake. Kisses. Bye.
same to you hon...goodnight
Re: WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) by Thukzee01(m): 7:30am On Aug 01, 2016
Someborri is getting loved up here.
**runs outta thread**

1 Like

Re: WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) by Donpoker9(m): 7:33am On Aug 01, 2016
so d gal above me wan fucck.....
smh

3 Likes

Re: WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 01, 2016
*duplicate*( noticed you created this thread twice and this one has more views)

Op, point of correction. I assume your topic is not addressing Nigerian/African women. If it is then you are wrong.

it seems you didn't read the topic of female genital mutilation (circumcision) that was on front page some days ago. if you did, you will have a little clue on what i mean.

But apart from that, biologically women are not as sexually active/interested as men, due to low androgen secretion but for the exception of nymphomaniacs which are very rare.

Nature designed them that way so as to regulate mating and control population. In most cases it's women that determines whether sex takes place or not.

it's not only in humans, it's peculiar to all living things, the females always play hard to get and not usually interested.

For a practical example, look at our domestic animals and see how hard the male tries in order to mate with a female, the females are always running and will never agree easily.

Circumcision (genital mutilation) further kills the libido and makes sex a painful experience especially for those that were grossly circumcised amongst them. (this is a very common practice in Africa, about 70% of women are circumcised in Nigeria)

I read a research work, in which a random number of men and women were asked anonymously if they would like to get laid tonight, the result of the survey showed 99% of the men said YES while 0% of the women said YES. This further affirms the facts stated earlier.

You can see the facts yourself, you and other guys with this type of your mentality can now see women and sex are not 5&6.

So you are wrong, Unless you are talking about nymphomaniacs.

iLegend:

Your point is valid. This is to show that men don't know how to seduce and satisfy women A woman who has tasted the real thing is an automatic nymphó. They have hidden hunger for real men, but sadly only 1% of men are real men and when those 1% talk about women and sex the 99% will say it's a lie. And back it up with a research. In this case, let's give majority the vote, but in reality the minority na dem know Whatsup.

There's no need to argue. 99% of you guys need to pay the 1% of us in the game to learn the craft. Lots of money to be made from 99% of nice guys.

Thanks for your input. Don't believe everything a white man tells you.

Keep safe

— iLegend
Re: WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 01, 2016
*duplicated for same reason above*

iLegend:

Your point is valid. This is to show that men don't know how to seduce and satisfy women A woman who has tasted the real thing is an automatic nymphó. They have hidden hunger for real men, but sadly only 1% of men are real men and when those 1% talk about women and sex the 99% will say it's a lie. And back it up with a research. In this case, let's give majority the vote, but in reality the minority na dem know Whatsup.

There's no need to argue. 99% of you guys need to pay the 1% of us in the game to learn the craft. Lots of money to be made from 99% of nice guys.

Thanks for your input. Don't believe everything a white man tells you.

Keep safe

— iLegend

Check the part i boldened in your reply, i believe what you are referring to there is "orgasm" and that is where the problem of circumcision comes in.

The problem we have in Africa is that majority of our women have never and can never achieve/experience orgasm no matter how hard the man tries he is just wasting his time and energy.

Nigerian women and African women as a whole are nothing but a log of wood in the bedroom.,because most of what makes them experience pleasure during the act has been chopped off.

Your techniques can only work for uncircumcised or not grossly circumcised women. I believe those are the set of women you have been meeting.

You can go ahead and try your luck with an Hausa girl and let us have your feedback.

1 Like

Re: WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 01, 2016

Re: WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) by olaleks007(m): 10:27am On Aug 01, 2016
Continue jare

I will give U award at d end of d year

If they beg U to stop,,,no gree ooo
Re: WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
Seems this larabae13 is fake. I sense a guy hiding behind that moniker.

larabae13 you have also been busted! Just like other guys impersonating like you.

You are a guy!!! Stop impersonating
Re: WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies: Please What Is The Meaning Of Karashika??? / OMG!!!! Guys Will You Marry This Girl See Picture / After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.