Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Militants Bomb NPDC Pipeline In Delta State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Bomb NPDC Pipeline In Delta State (2895 Views)

Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State / Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta / Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Bomb NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by shukuokukobambi: 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
PhilemonObende:
We yoruba Association of Emergency Environmentalists [YAEE] implore you to stop bombing the pipelines, don't you know you are destroying your ecosystem ? cheesy cheesy cheesy

You this OSU Yeeboe muslim, i thought you've been delivered from the evil forest you were cast into? cheesy
Re: Militants Bomb NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by sCun: 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
More poverty for Osun state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Bomb NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by StOla: 12:02am On Aug 01, 2016
sCun:
More poverty for Osun state

I didn't know that Osun state gets 13% derivation for crude produced in Delta state?

The loss of Delta state has always been the gain of Rivers state. A once bustling Warri in the 80s 90s is now a ghost town no better than Abakaliki or Yenagoa. All the oil producers and service firms are totally relocated to Port Harcourt. Soon Warri and Delta state would compete with Mars in the search for human existence after the self destruction is over.
Re: Militants Bomb NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by ikechu1: 12:09am On Aug 01, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Where are our enviromentalist brothers from the west to warn us about the dangers of oil pollution

They are busy lying to themselves that NA is fighting Ijaws in Lagos grin grin grin grin grin

That clan is so fucking deluded

2 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by shukuokukobambi: 12:11am On Aug 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by ikechu1: 12:11am On Aug 01, 2016
Sweetlemon:

They are busy making sure their own lands do not end up like the SS. undecided

But then again, you're Igbo and I'm wondering what your business is in Delta state.

So this yoloba clown is still talking.

Shouldn't you be writing essays on how Ijaws are being fought in South West while the ones in ND are in dialogue.

Shouldn't be given us that deluded stupidity lies you waste ppl are currently telling yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by shukuokukobambi: 12:14am On Aug 01, 2016
ikechu1:

So this yoloba clown is still talking.

Shouldn't you be writing essays on how Ijaws are being fought in South West while the ones in ND are in dialogue.

Shouldn't be given us that deluded stupidity lies you waste ppl are currently telling yourselves.

See this Yeeboe mumu talking. And the stupidity form you bEast people is what she should bother with?

Tell me? is it your brothers being executed by firing squad and cremated to be scattered over a lagoon in indonesia she should be bothered with?

Even in Asia, you bumbling dolts can't escape the lagoon cheesy
Re: Militants Bomb NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by ikechu1: 12:22am On Aug 01, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

See this Yeeboe mumu talking. And the stupidity form you bEast people is what she should bother with?

Tell me? is it your brothers being executed by firing squad and cremated to be scattered over a lagoon in indonesia she should be bothered with?

Even in Asia, you bumbling dolts can't escape the lagoon cheesy

Wetin this one wrote?
Speak your ngabiti language and have one of your Bros translate it to English

While I'm at it go and address that to your multiple brothers squandering off in Federal prison in USA and UK.

Even outside of Nigeria, na scam una know how to do. grin
Re: Militants Bomb NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by shukuokukobambi: 12:30am On Aug 01, 2016
ikechu1:

Wetin this one wrote?
Speak your ngabiti language and have one of your Bros translate it to English

While I'm at it go and address that to your multiple brothers squandering off in Federal prison in USA and UK.

Even outside of Nigeria, na scam una know how to do. grin

Next time, say "write" cheesy

Go to your al#bi#fra.com go talk if you don't like it here nwokem cheesy

As the criminal that you are, don't you think it's better to serve time in a federal jail in US or UK with their superior facilities and a chance to reform and be rehabilitated than waste away in slave like conditions in Asian jails then get to exit this world under a hail of gun fire? cheesy

The dumb and suicidal OSU will sure chose Asian misery everytime cheesy
Re: Militants Bomb NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by sCun: 7:08am On Aug 01, 2016
StOla:

I didn't know that Osun state gets 13% derivation for crude produced in Delta state?

The loss of Delta state has always been the gain of Rivers state. A once bustling Warri in the 80s 90s is now a ghost town no better than Abakaliki or Yenagoa. All the oil producers and service firms are totally relocated to Port Harcourt. Soon Warri and Delta state would compete with Mars in the search for human existence after the self destruction is over.
Yoruba and hypocritical preaching sha. Instead of you to just beg them to stop so that your states can get their full allocation and pay salaries, you are making threats. Can't you see that your divide and rule is not working?
Re: Militants Bomb NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by StOla: 8:09am On Aug 01, 2016
sCun:
Yoruba and hypocritical preaching sha. Instead of you to just beg them to stop so that your states can get their full allocation and pay salaries, you are making threats. Can't you see that your divide and rule is not working?

There's no divide and rule here. PortHarcourt has already benefited from the stupidity of Warri in the past, so Delta state can continue to ruin its own economy for their own misery.

Igbos and looking for misery and anarchy everywhere.

What a cursed life!
Re: Militants Bomb NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by sCun: 8:16am On Aug 01, 2016
StOla:

There's no divide and rule here. PortHarcourt has already benefited from the stupidity of Warri in the past, so Delta state can continue to ruin its own economy for their own misery.

Igbos and looking for misery and anarchy everywhere.

What a cursed life!
Yoruba your hypocritical enviromnental blackmail obviously didn't work, you have resorted to divide and rule. Can't you see how desperate you guys are beginning to look?
Re: Militants Bomb NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by StOla: 8:55am On Aug 01, 2016
sCun:
Yoruba your hypocritical enviromnental blackmail obviously didn't work, you have resorted to divide and rule. Can't you see how desperate you guys are beginning to look?

Desperate like "we SE and SS"?

Let them destroy their land if they want to. I'm sure they will be welcome to the SE who cheered them on as they self destruct.

20yrs from now, some will be taking pictures of how the environment was polluted, we now know the culprits are from home and not outsiders.
Re: Militants Bomb NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by sCun: 8:59am On Aug 01, 2016
StOla:

Desperate like "we SE and SS"?

Let them destroy their land if they want to. I'm sure they will be welcome to the SE who cheered them on as they self destruct.

20yrs from now, some will be taking pictures of how the environment was polluted, we now know the culprits are from home and not outsiders.
He has gone back to environmental blackmail. Why cry more than the bereaved?
Re: Militants Bomb NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by StOla: 9:03am On Aug 01, 2016
sCun:
He has gone back to environmental blackmail. Why cry more than the bereaved?

When are the pipelines in the East going to be blown up in support of the SS agitations?

I remember NDA saying that one of their commanders is Igbo. Is he only good at destruction of assets outside his own region?

I will love to see your applause when such environmental destruction occurs in the SouthEast.

Thankfully I'm not the bereaved, but we know the bereaved will soon understand his mistake and begin to blame everyone else but himself. Then we will rewind the tape and replay to everyone's viewing pleasure.
Re: Militants Bomb NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by sCun: 9:08am On Aug 01, 2016
StOla:

When are the pipelines in the East going to be blown up in support of the SS agitations?

I remember NDA saying that one of their commanders is Igbo. Is he only good at destruction of assets outside his own region?

I will love to see your applause when such environmental destruction occurs in the SouthEast.

Thankfully I'm not the bereaved, but we know the bereaved will soon understand his mistake and begin to blame everyone else but himself. Then we will rewind the tape and replay to everyone's viewing pleasure.
Go back to cocoa farming please, shouting will not bring back free oil money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

SGF, Gbajabiamila In N2.8bn Budget Padding Row / See The Lie This Igbo Man Told Oyinbo In Order To Seek Asylum / Photo Of Young Lady Teaching A Little Girl How To Smoke Weed Causes Stir Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.