Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

If Your Best Friend Is Cheating On Your Sister - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Best Friend Is Cheating On Your Sister (4276 Views)

Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Best Friend Is Cheating On Your Sister by buckeye(m): 11:13pm On Nov 23, 2005
Hey guyz! i found out that my best friend is cheating on my baby sister , what should i do ?................ladies! i need your opinions too
Re: If Your Best Friend Is Cheating On Your Sister by icingbaby(f): 12:08am On Nov 24, 2005
if you can kick his ass do it, angry and tell your sister what he is doing, so she can dump him or do something about it. the sooner you tell her the better.
Re: If Your Best Friend Is Cheating On Your Sister by hotangel2(f): 4:50am On Nov 24, 2005
Most guys normally don't allow their best friends to date their sisters. For you to have allowed that.. It must have meant that u trusted ur friend soo much. Well, obviously u really didn't trust him enough. He's cheating on ur sister boy!! Kick his mothertrucking ass! Like hello Tell ue sister abt it.. don't sound mean.. cos i am sure, ur sister will be going along the lines of "you dont want me dating ur friend". U have to explain to her.. and prolly show her that is.. proove to her that he really is cheating on her.

Hunnie.. u gats to do something. Ur best friend cheating on ur sister! Why r u her brother?
Re: If Your Best Friend Is Cheating On Your Sister by smartsoft(m): 5:08am On Nov 24, 2005
Well guy.. Since you are a man. just call him as big boy you know.. explain things to him.. tell him you don't like the way his trying to Play with your baby sister's heart.. thats all
Re: If Your Best Friend Is Cheating On Your Sister by cheekee(f): 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2005
heeeeeeeeeeeeey!!!!!!!!!!!!am i missing something here?
is she your blood kid sisterif yes why are you asking for advice?you should of had kicked his a*s a long time ago!!!!!! rolleyes
Re: If Your Best Friend Is Cheating On Your Sister by legry(m): 8:49am On Nov 25, 2005
Re: what would you do if your best friend is cheating on your sister? ill tell you what you do, YOU stay the hell out of it thats what you do.
Re: If Your Best Friend Is Cheating On Your Sister by buckeye(m): 7:31am On Nov 27, 2005
Thanks guyz for your advices, hot-angel was right about her saying i dont want her to date my friend......her problem is that she never listened to me or anybody else in the family,she always believes in doing thing her way without nobody telling her what to do ......i was forced to tell her tho, after i called the guy and talked to him as big boy, just like smartsoft said..........still don't trust the guy tho, and i am trying to keep distance from him. if y'll think i am wrong by my decision, please let me know. thank you all.
buckeye
Re: If Your Best Friend Is Cheating On Your Sister by snazzydawn(f): 1:45pm On Nov 28, 2005
Buckeye,methinks you should kick his sorry ass.
Re: If Your Best Friend Is Cheating On Your Sister by buckeye(m): 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2005
Thanks snazzydawn, my sister just told me to stay the hell out of her business, and thats what am doing .
Re: If Your Best Friend Is Cheating On Your Sister by chillin(f): 7:07am On Feb 01, 2006
hey Buckeye what else do u want? your best friend cheatin on your sister? hahahhaahaahaa i laff!!(yeahh i know it ain't dat funny) he needs to be hung! yeahh i mean hang him upside down! i guess when hez hung he has got no way of screwin other people up! whoop is ass like therez no 2morrow! yo, i can help u out tho! wink one queztion tho! how on earth would u let your sister date your best friend? aight letz do this! if my friend i won't use bestfriend ever cheats on my sister/brother? uhmm he/she knowz who i am! i don't take no shiet! one word: doneeeee!
Re: If Your Best Friend Is Cheating On Your Sister by buckeye(m): 7:20am On Feb 01, 2006
chillin:

hey Buckeye what else do u want? your best friend cheatin on your sister? hahahhaahaahaa i laff!!(yeahh i know it ain't that funny) he needs to be hung! yeahh i mean hang him upside down! i guess when hez hung he has got no way of screwin other people up! whoop is ass like therez no 2morrow! yo, i can help u out tho! wink one queztion tho! how on earth would u let your sister date your best friend? aight letz do this! if my friend i won't use bestfriend ever cheats on my sister/brother? uhmm he/she knowz who i am! i don't take no shiet! one word: doneeeee!

haha, @ chilling ur advice serious oo...u sounds like the type of friends i like to have. u dey my back Kampe cool cool cool
Re: If Your Best Friend Is Cheating On Your Sister by chillin(f): 7:28am On Feb 01, 2006
buckeye:

haha, @ chilling your advice serious oo...u sounds like the type of friends i like to have. u dey my back Kampe cool cool cool
serious advice?? ohh tell me about it! datz a fact right there!! i dey your back? naww i dey your side! cheesy yo on a more serious note....

buckeye:

my sister just told me to stay the hell out of her business, and thats what am doing .
your sister actually said that? hold up! are you older? i think i know what needs to be done: therapy! anywho, tell your friend to come see me aight! i'll show him how i deal with guyz like that!
Re: If Your Best Friend Is Cheating On Your Sister by buckeye(m): 7:33am On Feb 01, 2006
i think she realized that whats going on, they are not together anymore though
Re: If Your Best Friend Is Cheating On Your Sister by chillin(f): 7:36am On Feb 01, 2006
ohhh i c!!
Re: If Your Best Friend Is Cheating On Your Sister by dejiolowe: 7:43am On Feb 01, 2006
it is not my biz. i dont poke nose in other ppl's affairs...
Re: If Your Best Friend Is Cheating On Your Sister by cheekee(f): 7:46am On Feb 01, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
soooo you'll just sit there and watch your sisy get playedwat a good brother you are!!!!!
Re: If Your Best Friend Is Cheating On Your Sister by buckeye(m): 7:50am On Feb 01, 2006
soooo you'll just sit there and watch your sisy get playedwhat a good brother you are!!!!!

thanks @cheekee, remeber i cant do much.....some gurls think they can do things on thier own
Re: If Your Best Friend Is Cheating On Your Sister by dejiolowe: 7:51am On Feb 01, 2006
cheekee:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
soooo you'll just sit there and watch your sisy get playedwhat a good brother you are!!!!!
good brother? enu mi ko na ti ma gbo pe iya teacher ku. may be i can call the guy and rake for him seriously but i won't scatter their rlshp coz of that o...
Re: If Your Best Friend Is Cheating On Your Sister by chillin(f): 7:54am On Feb 01, 2006
dejiolowe:

it is not my biz. i don't poke nose in other people's affairs...

Thank God u not my brother! cozzz by now u would have been dissssssowned! u'll see your sista goin d wrong path n' u'll keep quiet! datz crap!!
Re: If Your Best Friend Is Cheating On Your Sister by dejiolowe: 8:09am On Feb 01, 2006
chillin:

Thank God u not my brother! cozzz by now u would have been dissssssowned! u'll see your sista goin d wrong path n' u'll keep quiet! datz crap!!
am happy u aint my sista too. u can nag someone to death. may be that is why my friend is creamin' someone outside
Re: If Your Best Friend Is Cheating On Your Sister by chillin(f): 8:12am On Feb 01, 2006
wtf!!
Re: If Your Best Friend Is Cheating On Your Sister by daniboy(m): 8:33am On Feb 01, 2006
for ur best friend to do that to ur sister ..that means u do it to other
people's sister too.....search ur self ooo my guy,,,,its ur best friend we ar
talking bout here...''birds of the same feather.......
Re: If Your Best Friend Is Cheating On Your Sister by chillin(f): 8:38am On Feb 01, 2006
ahhhh peopleeeee! sum people simply run their fingers on the keyboard without thinkin!!! daniboy what u mean
Re: If Your Best Friend Is Cheating On Your Sister by dejiolowe: 8:45am On Feb 01, 2006
birds of the same feather flock together? so? i v never dated my friend's sister bf.

long time ago (2002) at our xmas party, my friend was drunk and i tried to move in with his sister (who was chilling for me) but everytime i took the girl to a corner, the dude wakes up and come to drag her away. if was funny...
Re: If Your Best Friend Is Cheating On Your Sister by daniboy(m): 8:47am On Feb 01, 2006
the truth is alwaz bitter and u know that chillin,,,no be my mouth
u go hear say obasanjo na virgin
Re: If Your Best Friend Is Cheating On Your Sister by chillin(f): 8:52am On Feb 01, 2006
jeeeez!! wat #/_/<l<in truth is bitter??
Re: If Your Best Friend Is Cheating On Your Sister by daniboy(m): 8:57am On Feb 01, 2006
na girls like CHILLIN no dey let their brother friends rest..
i dont see any reason why my best friend will decide to go
out with my kid sister or the other way round cos more
or less they ar like brother and sister if u guys really
know the meaning of friendship...BUCKEYE..i blame u for
allowing such from the onset...I REST MY CASE
Re: If Your Best Friend Is Cheating On Your Sister by buckeye(m): 8:58am On Feb 01, 2006
daniboy:

for your best friend to do that to your sister ..that means u do it to other
people's sister too.search your self ooo my guy,,,,its your best friend we ar
talking bout here...''birds of the same feather.......

@daniboy, i am sure thats exactly what u do ....onisekuse
Re: If Your Best Friend Is Cheating On Your Sister by chillin(f): 8:59am On Feb 01, 2006
daniboy:

na girls like CHILLIN no dey let their brother friends rest..

yo daniboy! no comment aight! not at all! cozz if i start with u! u'll neva 4get who chillin is! soooooooo no comment!
Re: If Your Best Friend Is Cheating On Your Sister by daniboy(m): 9:04am On Feb 01, 2006
@daniboy, i am sure thats exactly what u do ....onisekuse

U SEE WHAT I MEAN,,,,NA GUILTY CONSCIENCE DEY WORRY U..
JUST TELL ME HOW MUCH PINT OF BEER UR FRIEND BUY U B4
U ARRANGE UR YOUNGER SISTER 4 HIM ...ABI HE GIV U 10 QUID..lol
Re: If Your Best Friend Is Cheating On Your Sister by daniboy(m): 9:07am On Feb 01, 2006
yo daniboy! no comment aight! not at all! cozz if i start with u! u'll never 4get who chillin is! soooooooo no comment! .
for chillin....I BEG START WITH ME OOO..I NO WANT TO FORGET WHO NCHILLIN
BE because U NO PASS AS U DON DEY CHILL ALREADY...
JUST THAT SMALL ONE WEY I GIV U,U DON DEY BURST...
TAKE AM EASY AND STOP CHASING UR BROTHER'S FRIEND...lol
Re: If Your Best Friend Is Cheating On Your Sister by daniboy(m): 9:10am On Feb 01, 2006
BUCKEYE,,,,,,,,
U SEE WETIN I MEAN,,,,NA GUILTY CONSCIENCE DEY WORRY U..
JUST TELL ME HOW MUCH PINT OF BEER UR FRIEND BUY U B4
U ARRANGE UR YOUNGER SISTER 4 HIM ...ABI HE GIV U 10 QUID..lolb

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Refuses To Show Up At An Emergency Call And I Am Heavily Pregnant. / 5 Areas Of Your Life You Should Balance To Live To The Fullest / In Need Of Serious Help And Advice URGENTLY!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.