Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Skinny Guys For Big Girls And Big Guys For Slim Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Skinny Guys For Big Girls And Big Guys For Slim Girls (7959 Views)

Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? / 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) / Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skinny Guys For Big Girls And Big Guys For Slim Girls by Blessograo(f): 8:55am On Aug 01, 2016
you no well, i know what it means tongue
fearless15:
close, but leave it, its fine
Re: Skinny Guys For Big Girls And Big Guys For Slim Girls by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 01, 2016
Blessograo:
you no well, i know what it means tongue
lol, what does it mean tongue
Re: Skinny Guys For Big Girls And Big Guys For Slim Girls by Arijude(m): 11:51am On Aug 01, 2016
Blessograo:
Thanks but the point is am i looking my age now?
You look very older than the age you claim to be.
Re: Skinny Guys For Big Girls And Big Guys For Slim Girls by mikolo80: 1:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
Blessograo:
LOL, be dreaming tongue
hey, a guy can dream.if you like be whoever at least I took my shot. I won't join not asking to my list of regrets. Cos I missed enough marriage materials because of brokeness so now I ask and be rejected instead of keeping silent and wondering what if.
Re: Skinny Guys For Big Girls And Big Guys For Slim Girls by mikolo80: 1:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
Blessograo:
LOL, be dreaming tongue
hey, a guy can dream.if you like be whoever at least I took my shot. I won't join not asking to my list of regrets. Cos I missed enough marriage materials because of brokeness so now I ask and be rejected instead of keeping silent and wondering what if.if you no gree, one day somebody must
Re: Skinny Guys For Big Girls And Big Guys For Slim Girls by derbybliz(m): 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
@Op I think its just nature, cuz am slim and tall and I have a thing 4 chubby/big ladies..people say am greedy but its just nature...I dnt really feel slim ladies
Re: Skinny Guys For Big Girls And Big Guys For Slim Girls by captain90210(m): 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
il of the average size, but i love girls on the size 14 upward
Re: Skinny Guys For Big Girls And Big Guys For Slim Girls by Blessograo(f): 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
lol, well whatever undecided
Arijude:
You look very older than the age you claim to be.
Re: Skinny Guys For Big Girls And Big Guys For Slim Girls by Blessograo(f): 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2016
i comment my reserve ooo
mikolo80:
hey, a guy can dream.if you like be whoever at least I took my shot. I won't join not asking to my list of regrets. Cos I missed enough marriage materials because of brokeness so now I ask and be rejected instead of keeping silent and wondering what if.
Re: Skinny Guys For Big Girls And Big Guys For Slim Girls by Blessograo(f): 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
Awwn sorry
mikolo80:
hey, a guy can dream.if you like be whoever at least I took my shot. I won't join not asking to my list of regrets. Cos I missed enough marriage materials because of brokeness so now I ask and be rejected instead of keeping silent and wondering what if.if you no gree, one day somebody must
Re: Skinny Guys For Big Girls And Big Guys For Slim Girls by mikolo80: 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
Blessograo:
Awwn sorry
I say gi me number you say sorry, abeg shake bodi, but if not, hey life goes on.
Re: Skinny Guys For Big Girls And Big Guys For Slim Girls by Blessograo(f): 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
mikolo80:
I say gi me number you say sorry, abeg shake bodi, but if not, hey life goes on.
Nawa ooo, na so you take am personal or its your way of talking to a lady?
Re: Skinny Guys For Big Girls And Big Guys For Slim Girls by mikolo80: 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
Blessograo:
Nawa ooo, na so you take am personal or its your way of talking to a lady?
dis woman you don't know that everyman de find wife by any means necessary. Biological clock not helping matters. And yeah, I know I'm not the most romantic guy but I don try slow and steady. Na so so konji just full ground. Enough loneliness. So no time for niceties. High turnover strategy na in be the in thing now. I know that one of y'all is all I need, just one girl who can see past this rugged exterior (I no fine at all,no come de do fine boy join. Basically I'm a caveman) but hey not changing or pretending for the next 40~50 years of bondage.bad enough to we ''have ''to get married. I tink it's wise to find the one that will accept me as I will accept her the way we are. Till death do we part is a long time to pretend o.but trust me I don't take too many things personal. It's just it looks like Tit in text format. Sounds much funnier if you hear it. So.......

Hope de?

PS
Not just ladies
Guys gorillas dragons too
You need to be have a monopoly of violence to get me to pretend to be PC
Re: Skinny Guys For Big Girls And Big Guys For Slim Girls by Blessograo(f): 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
mikolo80:
dis woman you don't know that everyman de find wife by any means necessary. Biological clock not helping matters. And yeah, I know I'm not the most romantic guy but I don try slow and steady. Na so so konji just full ground. Enough loneliness. So no time for niceties. High turnover strategy na in be the in thing now. I know that one of y'all is all I need, just one girl who can see past this rugged exterior (I no fine at all,no come de do fine boy join. Basically I'm a caveman) but hey not changing or pretending for the next 40~50 years of bondage.bad enough to we ''have ''to get married. I tink it's wise to find the one that will accept me as I will accept her the way we are. Till death do we part is a long time to pretend o.but trust me I don't take too many things personal. It's just it looks like Tit in text format. Sounds much funnier if you hear it. So.......

Hope de?

PS
Not just ladies
Guys gorillas dragons too
You need to be have a monopoly of violence to get me to pretend to be PC
Shey you know say I be Yoruba?
Re: Skinny Guys For Big Girls And Big Guys For Slim Girls by mikolo80: 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2016
Blessograo:

Shey you know say I be Yoruba?
me too
ha
Just keeps getting better and better.
Hope you don pass 28 sha. No wan do bike abuse
Re: Skinny Guys For Big Girls And Big Guys For Slim Girls by Blessograo(f): 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
LMAO, think this should be a private chat
mikolo80:
me too
ha
Just keeps getting better and better.
Hope you don pass 28 sha. No wan do bike abuse
Re: Skinny Guys For Big Girls And Big Guys For Slim Girls by mikolo80: 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
Blessograo:
LMAO, think this should be a private chat
what do you suggest. Whatsapp or email first or bbm
Re: Skinny Guys For Big Girls And Big Guys For Slim Girls by Agu87(m): 12:21am On Aug 02, 2016
Blessograo:
Thanks but the point is am i looking my age now?
u still look 30...no hard feelings tho. it's just d fact.
Re: Skinny Guys For Big Girls And Big Guys For Slim Girls by Blessograo(f): 4:17am On Aug 02, 2016
Agu87:
u still look 30...no hard feelings tho. it's just d fact.
Whatever undecided
Re: Skinny Guys For Big Girls And Big Guys For Slim Girls by robosky02(m): 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
they complement each other cheesy

1 Like

Re: Skinny Guys For Big Girls And Big Guys For Slim Girls by Agu87(m): 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
Blessograo:
Whatever undecided
As In u give up Hahahahaha.... lwkmd
Re: Skinny Guys For Big Girls And Big Guys For Slim Girls by mightyleks(m): 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
Blessograo:
well, i'm not in a relationship and how do i look? any guy that comes around is ok as long as i love him, he's smart, not self centered, presentable and enough to take care of himself not a problem for me.

Are u studying medicine or its all a joke
Re: Skinny Guys For Big Girls And Big Guys For Slim Girls by mightyleks(m): 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
Blessograo:
wow! i'm below 25, maybe i'm looking my age with the new picture.

Big girls tend to look older than their age my little sis is an example but its cool
Re: Skinny Guys For Big Girls And Big Guys For Slim Girls by Blessograo(f): 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
Agu87:
As In u give up Hahahahaha.... lwkmd
Abi ooo grin.
Re: Skinny Guys For Big Girls And Big Guys For Slim Girls by Blessograo(f): 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
mightyleks:

Are u studying medicine or its all a joke
Do I have to lie about my course? Nawa ooo.
Re: Skinny Guys For Big Girls And Big Guys For Slim Girls by khyzito: 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
From what u observe, I fink u are right my doctor. I once had similar thoughts. Anyway relationship/marriage shouldn't be centered on stature only, bcuz it could be deceitful. The old women of today, were the most beautiful ladies of those days. The container attracts, but the content makes u stay. I don't so much care abt d stature. but I admire d chubby ones though, but I cherish inner beauty d most. That is, the one that makes me happy, that gives joy, d one that brings out d king figure in me. stature isn't a yardstick. all I care for is d joy and every blessings I enjoy in d person. This is where I will drop my stethoscope and syringe doctor.
Re: Skinny Guys For Big Girls And Big Guys For Slim Girls by Blessograo(f): 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2016
khyzito:

From what u observe, I fink u are right my doctor. I once had similar thoughts. Anyway relationship/marriage shouldn't be centered on stature only, bcuz it could be deceitful. The old women of today, were the most beautiful ladies of those days. The container attracts, but the content makes u stay. I don't so much care abt d stature. but I admire d chubby ones though, but I cherish inner beauty d most. That is, the one that makes me happy, that gives joy, d one that brings out d king figure in me. stature isn't a yardstick. all I care for is d joy and every blessings I enjoy in d person. This is where I will drop my stethoscope and syringe doctor.
Awwn I love the comment and the end of it. You dropping your stethoscope and syringe. Well, I also drop my surgical blade.
Re: Skinny Guys For Big Girls And Big Guys For Slim Girls by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
Blessograo:
There is something i have noticed and i'm putting the question out there to know if i'm the only one who thinks like that. now my question is, why is that most skinny or slim guys like big girls, i mean ladies of bigger stature, stature starting from extra large and not fellow lepa ladies like themselves so their bones can connect with each other? and the same goes for big guys and slim girls. I'm waiting for your opinion.
some guys love moderation such as jay. But you're right, slim guys most times like big stuffs, big shapes and mostly want big things, also the slim girls would prefer a guy who is massive, but av come to notice from my questions the reason for slim girls goin for such guys, and most of them feel, the big guys have big guns down there and can handle them better in bed better which isn't most times true. Also they need that big body to compliment their slim shapes. But for the guys, well some believe the slim girls are dope ( actually true) . Slim to moderate girls are dope sexually and romantically. The big orobo ones? Too lazy kiss angry
Re: Skinny Guys For Big Girls And Big Guys For Slim Girls by Blessograo(f): 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
Sorry i'm not slim i'm a little above average and I think i'm the opposite of lazy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: City Girl Scheming / Find Your Birthday On This Picture And Connect With Your Soulmate! (pic) / My Crazy Experience With Two Beautiful Nurses Last Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.