Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Check Out This Crafty Exam Malpractice Guru! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check Out This Crafty Exam Malpractice Guru! (2974 Views)

Kaduna Polytechnic Expells Students For Exam Malpractice (Full List) / IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) / Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Crafty Exam Malpractice Guru! by Depreacherman(m): 2:02am On Aug 01, 2016
This guy grew emergency three arms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Crafty Exam Malpractice Guru! by DozieInc(m): 2:16am On Aug 01, 2016
This guy nah expatriate!
Re: Check Out This Crafty Exam Malpractice Guru! by maxti: 2:21am On Aug 01, 2016
What a cheat!
Re: Check Out This Crafty Exam Malpractice Guru! by edbor(m): 3:32am On Aug 01, 2016
the time taken to device cheating methods is enough to memories the full course work. .
Re: Check Out This Crafty Exam Malpractice Guru! by dhantey324(m): 4:56am On Aug 01, 2016
Exam is still the true test of knowledge

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Crafty Exam Malpractice Guru! by Thukzee01(m): 7:38am On Aug 01, 2016
It cant happen where we wear shot-sleeves

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Crafty Exam Malpractice Guru! by falcon01: 8:00am On Aug 01, 2016
why are people always bringing old pictures up.
Re: Check Out This Crafty Exam Malpractice Guru! by Toluwani111: 8:01am On Aug 01, 2016
The guy is ....... grin
Read How To Gain Admission Into Nigeria Universities Without JAMB HERE

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Crafty Exam Malpractice Guru! by KOKOwonder(m): 8:12am On Aug 01, 2016
Toluwani111:
The guy is ....... grin
Read How To Gain Admission Into Nigeria Universities Without JAMB HERE
make better tonda faya you there, who you expect make e click that rubbish?
Re: Check Out This Crafty Exam Malpractice Guru! by Toluwani111: 8:17am On Aug 01, 2016
KOKOwonder:
make better tonda faya you there, who you expect make e click that rubbish?
Bewure ba boju weyin, a fepe fun elepe.
Must you display your childish act in a public forum ?
I dropped a link that'll be helpful to some people(even you) and the best you can do is to post trash here.
Wait! Have you clicked link and you found out that the topic was derailing ?
:-/
Re: Check Out This Crafty Exam Malpractice Guru! by olagamalin(m): 10:45am On Aug 01, 2016
edbor:
the time taken to device cheating methods is enough to memories the full course work. .

the same time that wasn't sufficient enough for you to remember the spelling of "memorize" ....You should also "devise" a method. Cheers
Re: Check Out This Crafty Exam Malpractice Guru! by edbor(m): 10:57am On Aug 01, 2016
Re: Check Out This Crafty Exam Malpractice Guru! by edbor(m): 11:06am On Aug 01, 2016
olagamalin:

the same time that wasn't sufficient enough for you to remember the spelling of "memorize" ....You should also "devise" a method. Cheers

prediction issue with phone, also if you check the time of that post it was early (3:32AM) so i didn't even read my post. .

then again no one is above mistakes, and because you are ignorant and chose to spite me I'll not modify my initial post.

you can as well hit your head against the wall since i don't need a method.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Crafty Exam Malpractice Guru! by olagamalin(m): 11:34am On Aug 01, 2016
edbor:

prediction issue with phone, also if you check the time of that post it was early (3:32AM) so i didn't even read my post. .

then again no one is above mistakes, and because you are ignorant and chose to spite me I'll not modify my initial post.

you can as well hit your head against the wall since i don't need a method.

Lool bro .... I take solace in the fact that I didn't insult you , albeit directly. That been stated, I also do not set out to make you modify your words, the deed has been done. I bear you no ill-will, go in peace.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Crafty Exam Malpractice Guru! by edbor(m): 11:59am On Aug 01, 2016
olagamalin:

Lool bro .... I take solace in the fact that I didn't insult you , albeit directly. That been stated, I also do not set out to make you modify your words, the deed has been done. I bear you no ill-will, go in peace.

albeit directly? . . you wanted to spite me right?

"That been stated" ?

And not long ago, you were feeling like bat man?
I hate to think you are a law or English student, else your lecturer should be disappointed.

N.B if you want to correct someone don't mock the person.
Re: Check Out This Crafty Exam Malpractice Guru! by tdayof(m): 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
dhantey324:
Exam is still the true test of knowledge
Exam isn't the true test of knowledge. It is overrated. It doesn't give people the chance to show the world what they are capable of.
Re: Check Out This Crafty Exam Malpractice Guru! by olagamalin(m): 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
edbor:

albeit directly? . . you wanted to spite me right?

"That been stated" ?

And not long ago, you were feeling like bat man?
I hate to think you are a law or English student, else your lecturer should be disappointed.

N.B if you want to correct someone don't mock the person.

Lol bro, like I espoused earlier...I bear you no illwill ....having said that, I take solace in the fact that you are interested in my educational background (I pay no mind to the offensive approach...any one in your position will likely do the same). Bro, as you rightly generalized in the former post, no one is above mistakes. Every being has been there. Allow me to reiterate...Go in Peace.
Re: Check Out This Crafty Exam Malpractice Guru! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
Lwkm

Re: Check Out This Crafty Exam Malpractice Guru! by callmelanner(m): 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
Stale!
Re: Check Out This Crafty Exam Malpractice Guru! by fineyemi(m): 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
Nawa ooooo. Students do not want to read again
Re: Check Out This Crafty Exam Malpractice Guru! by Section8(m): 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
Jagaban
Re: Check Out This Crafty Exam Malpractice Guru! by calebify1(m): 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
Instead make d nigga jack him book.
Re: Check Out This Crafty Exam Malpractice Guru! by uzormoses(m): 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
Badt guy in d making...is he a Nigerian?
Re: Check Out This Crafty Exam Malpractice Guru! by MizCharm: 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
olagamalin:

Too many logs in your eyes,I cnt even...!
1. You wrote this,"...I take solace in the fact that I didn't insult you , albeit directly."
Me: ITS CONTRADICTORY. AND WRONG

2."That been stated"
Me: this should be "HAVING SAID THAT".
Ephasis on the modular verb being in the present continous tense!!!

3." I also do not set"
Me: you should ve used the past tense and the sentence should read:I also DID not set...

(Jst felt like taking you down a pin or two...Dnt act so full of urself, no one is above mistakes e.g you! Lol)

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Crafty Exam Malpractice Guru! by tunatrezy(m): 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
Iwe ti kun
Re: Check Out This Crafty Exam Malpractice Guru! by 0955eb027(m): 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2016
He got the idea from an Antonio Banderas movie 'Once upon a time in Mexico'.
Re: Check Out This Crafty Exam Malpractice Guru! by Jackossky(m): 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
MizCharm:

1. You wrote this,"...I take solace in the fact that I didn't insult you , albeit directly."

2."That been stated"

3." I also do not set"
Me: you should ve used the past tense and the sentence should read:I also DID not set...

(Jst felt like taking you down a pin or two...Dnt act so full of urself, no one is above mistakes e.g you! Lol)

Hmmm...You English gurus in the house,since you guys are busy exchanging insults,I hereby refer you all to a book called *A-one in English*.it is written by Dele Ashade...
Thank me later...Adios
Re: Check Out This Crafty Exam Malpractice Guru! by weblord1900: 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
any way Na way grin
Re: Check Out This Crafty Exam Malpractice Guru! by lazyList: 10:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
edbor:

oga that's a biggggg lie!
Re: Check Out This Crafty Exam Malpractice Guru! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
MizCharm:

2."That been stated"

3." I also do not set"

One fanta for you bro. I hate dudes that claims to see whereas they are blind.

Re: Check Out This Crafty Exam Malpractice Guru! by olagamalin(m): 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
MizCharm:

2."That been stated"

3." I also do not set"

Alright lad. Cheers
Re: Check Out This Crafty Exam Malpractice Guru! by MizCharm: 1:05am On Aug 02, 2016
HenryDion:

One fanta for you bro. I hate dudes that claims to see whereas they are blind.

Tnx...
Am a lady tho...lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Man Of The Year: Agree Or Disagree(pics) / Check How To Calculate Your 2017/18 UTME Screening Score / Apply For Sam Amaga Foundation (saf) 2015 Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.