Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Falling Out Of Love? ?? Please Help Me!! ! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling Out Of Love? ?? Please Help Me!! ! (2363 Views)

Always In The Wrong Love Please Advice / What Is Your Best Way Of Falling Out Of Love / I Am About To Die For Love Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falling Out Of Love? ?? Please Help Me!! ! by muyibaba222(m): 3:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
OP, i do not belong to the school of taught that believe something can happen without any reason. There must be a reason for every action. I can only tell you to flash back to the various misunderstandings u guyz have had, if those issues that led to them have be correctd. or the attitudes u think the relationship lacks. Moreso, dont compare ur relationship with some other people's, it may also be a reason to your situation.
I sense u still love him thou, if not, you wldnt mind what he or anyone will bfore calling it a quit.
Re: Falling Out Of Love? ?? Please Help Me!! ! by louiskay(m): 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
Untop sinful relationship, see hyping ......
Are they Married Nii

bollify:
You are not alone. A lot of long time relationships usually experience things like this. It's because you have gotten used to him. One thing you should know is that at times like this, you have to make conscious effort to reinvigorate the love. Even in the dictionary, love is both a noun and a verb. You take actions before the feelings can come back
Try not to think about it for too long. Take him out to have fun, go for site seeing, buy new things to surprise him. Do things like singing with him, dance with him, role play. If he likes football, try to go and watch with him. When you wake up every morning bring him to your subconscious by telling yourself I wonderful he is and that you love him so deeply. Look at his picture, especially those ones you took on some memorable events of your relationship. Say something like "I love (his name) and will always do" like ten times every morning.
Re: Falling Out Of Love? ?? Please Help Me!! ! by bollify(m): 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
louiskay:
Untop sinful relationship, see hyping ......
Are they Married Nii

Ndo Mr God's personal judge. Sinful relationship kwa? E pele o, e rora gannn, sannu barka yi hak'uri.
Re: Falling Out Of Love? ?? Please Help Me!! ! by louiskay(m): 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
My sister u don't ave any problem jare....
ur bf is the one making d relationship boring cause he's a weakling, over caring, not ambitious and not in charge....
I can sense he's bedmatically weak and after 4 years_ ur future with d guy is competing with NEPA...
Well only ur guy and not u as being purported by several guys over here......
just tell him to be Romantically callous.... and u shall love him again...
Re: Falling Out Of Love? ?? Please Help Me!! ! by louiskay(m): 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
bollify:

Ndo Mr God's personal judge. Sinful relationship kwa? E pele o, e rora gannn, sannu barka yi hak'uri.

Two wrongs don't make a rite sir....
God or no God... its an immoral and sinful relationship.
Re: Falling Out Of Love? ?? Please Help Me!! ! by bollify(m): 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
louiskay:

Two wrongs don't make a rite sir....
God or no God... its an immoral and sinful relationship.

Immoral ko, sinful ni. What made you think I believed in such rules of morality? Bros abeg leave me joor.

It's immoral and sinful to you. It's neither immoral nor sinful to me, but I bet we can both lead a peaceful coexistence despite our divergent panorama.
Re: Falling Out Of Love? ?? Please Help Me!! ! by sorextee(m): 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
I doubt if dat quarrelling part go work o. No be all quarrell dey strengthen relationship o. My gf asked me a very very stupid question weeks back, I got so mad dat we ended up quarrelling sef. Going to two weeks now, I never call her. It seems I've also falling out of love.

mascot87:
Do u guys quarrel @ all? If not then u need it once in a while. Quarrel sometimes can help u guys sustain your relationship & fall in love the more. If d guy continue to show love but doesn't quarrel with you once in a while then I expect what u r going through now.
Quarreling not like fighting or boxing o but having some vexing for one another once in a while & refusing to talk to one another for one or two days. By that u will miss one another & when u start off again, it will b a brand new love relationship btw u two.
But u have to know how to play it not to get out of hand.
Re: Falling Out Of Love? ?? Please Help Me!! ! by sorextee(m): 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
See so many matured advice here o. I'm shocked. This is not the romance section I use to visit.

Op, I'm out of advice. So many matured minds have spoken my mind too. Just stick to the one dat suits you best. Although, I want to believe he has shown you too much love, attention, etc. So the pattern is now boring. I understand where u coming from. Don't u have male frnds?

All the best.
Re: Falling Out Of Love? ?? Please Help Me!! ! by doublezero7(m): 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
sorextee:
See so many matured advice here o. I'm shocked. This is not the romance section I use to visit.

Op, I'm out of advice. So many matured minds have spoken my mind too. Just stick to the one dat suits you best. Although, I want to believe he has shown you too much love, attention, etc. So the pattern is now boring. I understand where u coming from. Don't u have male frnds?

All the best.

Don't you think male friends would complicate things?
Re: Falling Out Of Love? ?? Please Help Me!! ! by mascot87(m): 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
sorextee:
I doubt if dat quarrelling part go work o. No be all quarrell dey strengthen relationship o. My gf asked me a very very stupid question weeks back, I got so mad dat we ended up quarrelling sef. Going to two weeks now, I never call her. It seems I've also falling out of love.

Pls call her now. I beg you in the name of God.
Re: Falling Out Of Love? ?? Please Help Me!! ! by sorextee(m): 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
I was expecting bashing. But since you don call God for the matter, I have no Choice than to call her then. As a man At least. smiley

Just out of curiosity. Is ur name Lawrence? Cos I have a frnd with d nickname, same as ur moniker. He's also on Nl.

mascot87:

Pls call her now. I beg you in the name of God.
Re: Falling Out Of Love? ?? Please Help Me!! ! by sorextee(m): 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
True sha. Cos I'm sure she has so many guys in her friendzone. Some will definitely be waiting and praying for her bf to slip up. grin just d same way I'm praying ND fasting for one girl to break up with her bf.

doublezero7:

Don't you think male friends would complicate things?
Re: Falling Out Of Love? ?? Please Help Me!! ! by mascot87(m): 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
sorextee:
I was expecting bashing. But since you don call God for the matter, I have no Choice than to call her then. As a man At least. smiley

Just out of curiosity. Is ur name Lawrence? Cos I have a frnd with d nickname, same as ur moniker. He's also on Nl.

No I'm not Lawrence but Akinwale. I'm not happy when I see people fall out of Love in a relationship cos it hurts. Most issues that leads to it are issues that don't worth it & also majorly communication. Immediately you said u didn't talk to her for like two weeks,I became weak & I can't stand you just let her go like that cos of an issue u two can sort out very convinently.
Please my priority now is to ensure that you two come back to d round table & sort out the issue & u as a man have to take the lead. Most of those ladies you see need to be guided closely & spoken to all d time making sure u open up communication often with them.
Pls once more call her & talk to her. You can even plan a date & let u guys call face to face & rekindle d love that once existed between both of you.
I wish you all d best

1 Like

Re: Falling Out Of Love? ?? Please Help Me!! ! by liberty3330: 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
That is how dey will do after all dis yrs showin u lov n affection den just 2 wake up one mornin and tell a guys sorry am gettin to married to anoda guy. I beggi if u no lov am again tell am make e move on jare.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did You Know!!! When Nkechi Washes Her Underwear, Something Shows(pics) / Hmm.... I'm Tired Of How Life Is Torturing Me! / COZA: I Love You So Much, A Nigerian Lady Begs Pastor Biodun To Rape Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.