Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Militants Bomb Shell Oil Pipeline In Nigeria: Locals - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Bomb Shell Oil Pipeline In Nigeria: Locals (22218 Views)

Militants Bomb Oil Pipeline In Warri / Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta / Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Bomb Shell Oil Pipeline In Nigeria: Locals by kikake: 10:02am On Aug 01, 2016
Residents say they were surprised no security presence in the bombed pipeline after attempt last month to blow up the same pipeline at the same spot.

Buhari and Buratai need to send all Almajiris of the north to guard their crude oil in the Niger delta.

Those people hoping that Nigeria Armed forces can wipe out Niger delta for them so that they can continue with drinking crude oil, this is to let you know that even the militants can't be beaten, even if Buhari clan recruit all Almajiris into Nigeria Armed forces.

Meanwhile, Buhari and Buratai are recruiting northern civilian JTF from the northeast into Nigeria Armed forces.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militants Bomb Shell Oil Pipeline In Nigeria: Locals by billyG(m): 10:16am On Aug 01, 2016
mesoprogress:
Can this be verified. It's not in local media.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-3717248/Militants-bomb-Shell-oil-pipeline-Nigeria-locals.html

Dem still dey bomb pipelines?I wish that bomb destroy them all & their villages.
Re: Militants Bomb Shell Oil Pipeline In Nigeria: Locals by ehikwe22: 10:22am On Aug 01, 2016
amaechi1:

Please, which of the demand? Truncate all criminal charges against tompolo and other alleged corrupt leaders?

Anyway this bombing of pipeline is no more news. I was almost getting worried that I have not heard of any bombing in recent time. As far as I am concern their is different between avengers and boko haram. Both are the business of destroying one thing or the other.
They should continue. Time would tell.
Among the 10 demands, is that the only one you see? And though you wanted to lie that there is no difference between Boko Haram and avengers, you ended up saying there is difference which is very true.
I know you will go and modify
Re: Militants Bomb Shell Oil Pipeline In Nigeria: Locals by GenbIoodykiller: 10:25am On Aug 01, 2016
what a refreshing news to my soul the soul of omenka, modath and ngeneukwenu

we love it cool
Re: Militants Bomb Shell Oil Pipeline In Nigeria: Locals by fmlala: 11:09am On Aug 01, 2016
The rate at which NDA is bombing their immediate environs IDP's will soon be set up in the Niger/delta area just like they have in the North/east. To those people hailing them, time will tell.
Re: Militants Bomb Shell Oil Pipeline In Nigeria: Locals by Billygee2u: 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
Sweetlemon:
O ma se o!

It's high time Niger Deltans stood up to this madness. May thunder fire any SE bigot that cone here to praise this. Leave ND matters to us damn it!
that thunder will only fire you and any SW that support the marginalization of SE/SS
Re: Militants Bomb Shell Oil Pipeline In Nigeria: Locals by Guyman02: 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
Sweetlemon:
O ma se o!

It's high time Niger Deltans stood up to this madness. May thunder fire any SE bigot that cone here to praise this. Leave ND matters to us damn it!

South East is part of Niger Delta, go and check your geography textbook again.
Try and learn the difference between South South and South East and Niger Delta

2 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Shell Oil Pipeline In Nigeria: Locals by Litmus: 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
If these people have genuine grievances or greedy needs, such as monetary gains like armed robbers, then the government may be able to negotiate with them. However, if the Militants are being sponsored by external powers, then destroying of Nigeria's economy, then infrastructure will not end until Nigeria folds....or until Karma destroys the sponsors ability to sponsor or their Nations first grin
Re: Militants Bomb Shell Oil Pipeline In Nigeria: Locals by Donbigi2(m): 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
dafuturis:

oh! for christ sake keep quiet.

we can not continue to be diplomatic with criminals. Today an agreement is reached then tomorrow another agitations springs up.

its time to deal with them militarily and damn the consequencies. hope they know no group can defeat the government.

hold on before you vomit trash, I'm a Niger Deltan.
Am not supporting nda actions at the same time I don't support buhari's actions too... Buhari should know that nda needs a reason to bomb factories and hold his tongue
Re: Militants Bomb Shell Oil Pipeline In Nigeria: Locals by babdap: 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
Generalyemi:

y not join d army n come along..u will be shot immediately ur foot touch d ground.. .one Nigeria is a demonic language
only jobless people will join the Nigerian Army to fight the militant, did Army complain that they are short of personnel?
Re: Militants Bomb Shell Oil Pipeline In Nigeria: Locals by jayzblack(m): 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
Sweetlemon:
O ma se o!

Na your papa get the oil. Your mama get oil well there? Idiet
Re: Militants Bomb Shell Oil Pipeline In Nigeria: Locals by erico2k2(m): 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
VellyG:

Really what has a south easterner got to do with this news. Why's ur heart so filled with hate .. We are all Nigerians we should learn to love ourselves . More so ur even a lady wat if u end up in the hands of an Igbo man(that's if ur not married) or having one as your direct in-law will u keep displaying such hate them?
You know some people do not know the geography of Nigeria . Even though I'm from Delta State some guys from Lagos still think I'm Igbo . They do not know the core Niger Delta has 5 states.
Re: Militants Bomb Shell Oil Pipeline In Nigeria: Locals by erico2k2(m): 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
Guyman02:

South East is part of Niger Delta, go and check your geography textbook again.
Try and learn the difference between South South and South East and Niger Delta
The SE is not part of the Niger Delta .
The Niger Delta is SS. Starts from Edo ends at Cross River.so what says your own Geography text ?
Re: Militants Bomb Shell Oil Pipeline In Nigeria: Locals by mesoprogress(m): 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
This below happens when you argue with an illiterate.

erico2k2:

The SE is not part of the Niger Delta .
The Niger Delta is SS. Starts from Edo ends at Cross River.so what says your own Geography text ?

Guyman02:
Some people will never agree to understand the difference, even if you simplify it as 1+1.

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb Shell Oil Pipeline In Nigeria: Locals by Ngozi123(f): 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2016
erico2k2:

You know some people do not know the geography of Nigeria . Even though I'm from Delta State some guys from Lagos still think I'm Igbo . They do not know the core Niger Delta has 5 states.

This is not true. The Niger Delta is comprised of 9 states: 6 from the South-South region, 2 from the South-East and 1 from the South-West.
Re: Militants Bomb Shell Oil Pipeline In Nigeria: Locals by erico2k2(m): 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ngozi123:

This is not true. The Niger Delta is comprised of 9 states: 6 from the South-South region, 2 from the South-East and 1 from the South-West.
Ok what makes a state part of the Niger Delta
Re: Militants Bomb Shell Oil Pipeline In Nigeria: Locals by kayodekb: 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
i really don't know why ur brains are retarded and backward... instead of you fools to be blaming ur governors, you are here blaming president for ur backwardness... do you know bayelsa is collecting 3 times lagos allocation every month, yet the stupid governor is still owing salaries... Are you that illiterate to read the news going on in Nigeria? we still remember james ibori and alemesigha conviction... HOLD YOUR GOVERNORS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR STUPIDITY AND BACKWARDNESS
Re: Militants Bomb Shell Oil Pipeline In Nigeria: Locals by dafuturis(m): 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
Donbigi2:

Am not supporting nda actions at the same time I don't support buhari's actions too... Buhari should know that nda needs a reason to bomb factories and hold his tongue

what exactly are you saying, Buhari should know that NDA needs a reason?? oh! fvck
Re: Militants Bomb Shell Oil Pipeline In Nigeria: Locals by Donbigi2(m): 8:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
dafuturis:

what exactly are you saying, Buhari should know that NDA needs a reason?? oh! fvck
All am saying is... He shouldnt have called them 5%... Did you know that buhari can pretend to listen to them then tell them for now nigeria cannot hid to their demands...
This is merely a cry for attention...
Re: Militants Bomb Shell Oil Pipeline In Nigeria: Locals by Ngozi123(f): 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
erico2k2:

Ok what makes a state part of the Niger Delta

Are you from the Niger Delta?

To answer your question: the state has to produce a certain volume of crude oil- I'm not sure about the specific number though undecided.
Re: Militants Bomb Shell Oil Pipeline In Nigeria: Locals by dafuturis(m): 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
Donbigi2:

All am saying is... He shouldnt have called them 5%... Did you know that buhari can pretend to listen to them then tell them for now nigeria cannot hid to their demands...
This is merely a cry for attention...

What is their demand, do you know?? definitely unreasonable demands. its never appropriate to yield to the demands of criminals.
Just today they've shelved the idea of a Niger Delta republic to restructuring of Nigeria, thats because they've perceived that this government is not ready to play to the gallery.

now, can you provide a link to a report where Buhari called anybody 5%, if possible a video or audio where he made that statement.
Re: Militants Bomb Shell Oil Pipeline In Nigeria: Locals by Donbigi2(m): 6:41am On Aug 02, 2016
dafuturis:

What is their demand, do you know?? definitely unreasonable demands. its never appropriate to yield to the demands of criminals.
Just today they've shelved the idea of a Niger Delta republic to restructuring of Nigeria, thats because they've perceived that this government is not ready to play to the gallery.

now, can you provide a link to a report where Buhari called anybody 5%, if possible a video or audio where he made that statement.

So true federalism is not a demand?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYUBTU2ZgFY
Re: Militants Bomb Shell Oil Pipeline In Nigeria: Locals by dafuturis(m): 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
Donbigi2:
So true federalism is not a demand?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYUBTU2ZgFY
stop quoting me if you cant use your head.
Re: Militants Bomb Shell Oil Pipeline In Nigeria: Locals by ObinnaIzuora: 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
CyberWolf:
This thing again You are beginning to rear your ugly head again ba? We will put you where you belong.. Hateful soul angry

Noisemaker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Obaze And Ifeanyi Uba Hold 7 Hour Meeting (Photos) / Governor Udom Emmanuel Blasts "Fake Pastors" In Church (Photos) / Buba Galadima’s Company Taken Over By AMCON Over ₦900 Million Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.