Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Lady Declares Her Dogs Missing In Abuja Via Instagram (photos) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Lady Declares Her Dogs Missing In Abuja Via Instagram (photos) (28022 Views)

Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) / She Came Back To Nigeria Just Bcoz Of Her Dogs / In This Recession!! Oyinbo Woman Spent N600K On Christmas Presents For Her Dogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Declares Her Dogs Missing In Abuja Via Instagram (photos) by chubbygal(f): 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
Calabar people on my mind..

Re: Lady Declares Her Dogs Missing In Abuja Via Instagram (photos) by incrediblepraise: 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
grin..buhari.
Re: Lady Declares Her Dogs Missing In Abuja Via Instagram (photos) by delishpot: 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
Let me see If my dogs Neptune and venus are here biko! I CANT SHOUT.
Re: Lady Declares Her Dogs Missing In Abuja Via Instagram (photos) by incrediblepraise: 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
hahahahahahah
Re: Lady Declares Her Dogs Missing In Abuja Via Instagram (photos) by wanted222(m): 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2016
;Dooh I stay in abuja model city gwarinpa this morning as was going to work I jupita fall untope of pluto and it was apocalyptic end for them, sorry honey I didn't know they were ur dogs. ;Dooh I stay in abuja model city gwarinpa this morning as was going to work I jupita fall untope of pluto and it was apocalyptic end for them, sorry honey I didn't know they were ur dogs.
Re: Lady Declares Her Dogs Missing In Abuja Via Instagram (photos) by adwem2003(m): 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
Tolexander:
Can she forget seeing the dogs!

Pluto and Jupiter have gone individually to where they belong, they don't belong to this earth.

Lmaoo.. grin
Re: Lady Declares Her Dogs Missing In Abuja Via Instagram (photos) by valiantheartprod(f): 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
two different planet missing in Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Lady Declares Her Dogs Missing In Abuja Via Instagram (photos) by Raydos: 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
why looking for them.

you said their names nah pluto and jupiter
ehn dey don go back to their original home be dat nah
Re: Lady Declares Her Dogs Missing In Abuja Via Instagram (photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
blackwizwise:
if she has a calabar or akwa ibom neighbours they should scan there stomach

Re: Lady Declares Her Dogs Missing In Abuja Via Instagram (photos) by back2sender: 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
broseme:
This is what happens when you are fond of your pet.A Nigerian lady has taken to social media to announce that her dogs are missing.Below is what she wrote.....

'Please help find Pluto and Jupiter, they  walked out of the house this morning and got lost within Gwarinpa estate.  Last seen at abou 5pm 4th avenue close to chembiam plaza.  Please call 0806 537 7706 if you see them and please share. Thanks alot'

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/nigerian-lady-takes-to-ig-to-announce.html
She should check with her calabar next door Neighbour.

1 Like

Re: Lady Declares Her Dogs Missing In Abuja Via Instagram (photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
ask ur calabar neighbours .. truth is...they've gone.to their individual planets... sad :-/ smiley
Re: Lady Declares Her Dogs Missing In Abuja Via Instagram (photos) by ayanbaba2(m): 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
shioooooooo!!

just dogs!

different problem for different people!
Re: Lady Declares Her Dogs Missing In Abuja Via Instagram (photos) by dubuntu(m): 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2016
Lwkm..... Nigerians and their hilarious sarcasm. Una no well ooo
Re: Lady Declares Her Dogs Missing In Abuja Via Instagram (photos) by kelvin305(m): 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
Maybe you should have dress them up like this to avoid stories that touches the heart

1 Like

Re: Lady Declares Her Dogs Missing In Abuja Via Instagram (photos) by lebete3000: 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
SONofYORUBA:
Make she ask her Calabar neighbors well well.

She shouldn't bother to ask if she has such neigbhours....
Re: Lady Declares Her Dogs Missing In Abuja Via Instagram (photos) by fitinwell: 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
[size=18pt]Check Dem in Venus planet.. Saw does dogs few minute ago! [/size]
Re: Lady Declares Her Dogs Missing In Abuja Via Instagram (photos) by moshould(m): 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
She should go and look for them in Neptune...
Re: Lady Declares Her Dogs Missing In Abuja Via Instagram (photos) by blingxx(m): 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
Sijo01:
Pluto and Jupiter has gone back to their planet. They don't belong to planet earth. undecided

Saturn in grin I suspect calabar babes living nearby
Re: Lady Declares Her Dogs Missing In Abuja Via Instagram (photos) by Cashberry511(m): 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4045870_img5761_jpeg48a0b05ed89602f7c7b6303f01ad6e13

The Nigerian Police has apprehended some suspects named;

1. Bassey

2. Asuquo

3. Itoro

4. Idoroyen

5. Ifiok

6. Ubong

and

7. Ekaette..

They shall be sentenced to court and brought up on 2 count charges of Dognapping, Murder in the first degree and cannibalism.

The I.G of Police is committed to ensuring the safety of lives and livestocks in Nigeria..
grin grin grin grin grin
No be dis kind dog we dey eat...dis ones be like person to chop broiler

1 Like

Re: Lady Declares Her Dogs Missing In Abuja Via Instagram (photos) by amanikondo: 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
Dog don enter calabar yard.
Re: Lady Declares Her Dogs Missing In Abuja Via Instagram (photos) by nagodesmile18(f): 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
Na dose guys from J town come carry am...dog meat and burukutu(fermented kunu zaki
Re: Lady Declares Her Dogs Missing In Abuja Via Instagram (photos) by Kirinwa: 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
Integrityfarms:
Eh ya! The dogs discovered that they don't belong to the Earth!

Each of them has gone to their respective planets!

I can offer her a spaceship to help bring the Ekuke's back!!!

Those are not Ekuke. If you doubt ask Oga Seun!
Re: Lady Declares Her Dogs Missing In Abuja Via Instagram (photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
Barbecue mehn!!!
wink cheesy grin
Re: Lady Declares Her Dogs Missing In Abuja Via Instagram (photos) by jguy007(m): 11:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
SONofYORUBA:
Make she ask her Calabar neighbors well well.

U NO WELL, WELL WELL
Re: Lady Declares Her Dogs Missing In Abuja Via Instagram (photos) by Anthonio15: 11:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
Aunty mi ask your calabar neighbors.. Pepper soup things on point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Declares Her Dogs Missing In Abuja Via Instagram (photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 01, 2019
I love your colours! smiley
Re: Lady Declares Her Dogs Missing In Abuja Via Instagram (photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
anthonio15:
Aunty mi ask your calabar neighbors.. Pepper soup things on point

kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? / Help!!! My Dog Is Dying / Cross Breed Between German Shepherd And Rottweiler or Causacian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.