Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Improving Your Self Esteem (part 3) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Improving Your Self Esteem (part 3) (421 Views)

God Delivered Me From Low Self-esteem / Improving Your Self Esteem (part2) / Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Improving Your Self Esteem (part 3) by holla0404(f): 7:58am On Aug 01, 2016
IMPROVING YOUR SELF ESTEEM (PART 3)
14. Read something inspirational
Read books and articles that uplift you and make you feel positive. Stay away from negative television programs, web sites, advertising or anything that reinforces a poor self-image.

15. Stretch yourself
Step outside of your comfort zone in some way. Stretch yourself to try something new, meet different people, or approach a situation in an unconventional way.

16. Take care of your relationships
Focus your love, time, and attention on the people you care about most. Nurture your relationships and find ways to communicate fully and enjoy a richer experience with your loved ones.

17. Teach someone
You have skills and abilities to share with others. Teach someone who is interested in learning. Offer your knowledge and experience as a gift.

18. Practice affirmations
Keep an affirmation journal in which you write positive, loving statements about yourself. Repeat those affirmations daily when you awaken and before you go to sleep.

19. Challenge limiting beliefs
When you catch yourself thinking negatively about your self-worth, challenge the beliefs with evidence to the contrary. Find reasons why your limiting beliefs are untrue — or at least not completely true.

20. Seek your life passion
If you have not found your life passion, make time in your life to seek it out. The process of having a goal to find it will give your life a sense of purpose.
http://www.loveofgodoutreach.org/2016/07/improving-your-self-esteem-part-3.html

(1) (Reply)

Rhema For Living Devotional - August 1st To 10th. / Correcting The Erroneous Belief That The Earth Is Satan's / Our Daily Manna For Today 19/8/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.