Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! (25136 Views)

Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 / "There Are No Atheists In Foxholes" How True Is That? / Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by aaccountable1: 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
Anas09:

I witnessed a Muslim Hausa begger who never even had legs(for what he had can't be considered as legs) got up and his shrunken withered legs grew out and walked. I saw it with my eyes.
Oct 19 1999, between the hours of 10 and 11am. Total Experience.Liberation Stadium Port Harcourt, Rivers State. Christ Embassy Crusade.
I was there, it happened in front of me. No one touched or prayed for him. As a matter of fact, Prayer wasn't being done by then. Pastor Chris was just singing.
He was sitting on a Bores, on the floor, no legs. A man with legs can't sit on a Bores.
That Hausa Muslim, was touched by the power of the Holy Spirit, all of a sudden, it was like he was being electrocuted. Shaking all over. He rose up from that Bores, to stand on which legs? But those withered legs grew out, and he not only stood, but walked. Walked all the way to the Podium where Pastor Chris was.
So many who witnessed that are still unbelievers today.

A man possessed by evil spirits always have an excuse as to why miracles are fake. But what does it matter?
Don't worry your head, he who received the Miracle is gone, whether you believe or not, makes no difference.

Bartemeus said to the Pharisees. Whether he(Jesus) is a good or evil man, I don't know, but one thing I know is this, "Once I was blind but now I can see".

So, believe what u want, it won't change the fact that, I personally faced an amputation, the doctors wanted the leg cut, but I said, leave it let me die with it, but be sure that with this leg you shall see me walk into your hospital. It happened. I walked back into their hospital. My leg is strong. Yesterday I wore heels to church. So, again, what you believe or Don't believe don't count.

Mat 16:1 The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired him that he would shew them a sign from heaven.

though he had the power to give them a sign, what did he tell them?

Mat 16:4 "A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas". And he left them, and departed.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by aaccountable1: 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
I do not think that God works miracles to satisfy human curiosity or hunger for entertainment.
miracles are worth much more than that.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by ValentineMary(m): 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
Make I Book here dey follow jeje. Lalasticlala come and see.

1 Like

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by lastmessenger: 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2016
TomHagen:
Okay. I don hear. I no get energy for back and forth.
comot
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2016
aaccountable1:

Mat 16:1 The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired him that he would shew them a sign from heaven.

Mat 16:4 "A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas". And he left them, and departed.

Baba, this is a genuine request from someone that wants to help save his neighbour's daughter. He will try out the 'faith' thing just once, he will belive in your Yahweh one last time. . . As for the rest of us, don't mind us eh? We're just here to watch, knowing fully well that its going to fail. You can call us the 'haters'. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
aaccountable1:
I do not think that God works miracles to satisfy human curiosity or hunger for entertainment.
miracles are worth much more than that.
Oga, park well

Your god sent fire when Elijah was with prophets of Baal

There would've been doubters when the miracle of Lazarus happened

This won't much different

I guess Naijadeyhia has more faith than you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
aaccountable1:

Yes sir. Not as though he couldn't perform the miracles but he wouldn't because he won't subject himself to the wimbs and caprices of the unbelievers.
No one can tell him what to do and when to do it.
You don't believe? Fine, move along
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
TomHagen:
What spirits? We are talking of korokoro evidence you dey talk spirits. Will someone see evidence and start to deny it again. Don't worry, you'll watch the video here.
Oh desr. Hahahahahaha.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by lastmessenger: 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
Anas09:

Yes sir. Not as though he couldn't perform the miracles but he wouldn't because he won't subject himself to the wimbs and caprices of the unbelievers.
No one can tell him what to do and when to do it.
You don't believe? Fine, move along
good answer
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Bros, this is not what this thread is about

Since your god hasn't stopped performing such miracles that you claimed you saw, we want to see for ourselves too

I know that shouldn't be too much for your god to do, thank you
Even if you see, you wont believe. You'd find an excuse why you shouldnt believe. My God doesnt answer to you. You haven't even been able to make your own father answer to you, yet you sit with your little brain and think Yahweh will talk back at you? Go and eat, you are hungy.

1 Like

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
lastmessenger:
good answer
Wait!!! Where have you been? Its been so long.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by lastmessenger: 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
Anas09:

Wait!!! Where have you been? Its been so long.
i have been around. Just decided to lay low.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
Why the long wait...can't he just perform the miracle over the phone,like he claimed he can do

4 Likes

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
Anas09:

Even if you see, you wont believe. You'd find an excuse why you shouldnt believe.

I'm a man of my words

I've said if i see the limb grow, I would believe

My God doesnt answer to you.
It seems I know your god more than you that believes in him

Your god talked to Saul, same person that persecuted many Christians

Your god talked to many sinners in your holy book but would find it hard to talk to me? Okay

You haven't even been able to make your own father answer to you,
yet you sit with your little brain and think Yahweh will talk back at you?

okay, tell me the god you serve, apparently its not Yahweh

Go and eat, you are hungy.
You sound pained for whatever reason

Bros, park well

7 Likes

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
grin Finally something that can change my view if it works @Anas09 it would be on video camera na embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
AmenRa1:
grin Finally something that can change my view if it works @Anas09 it would be on video camera na embarassed
Your views doesn't need to be changed. Your views don't matter. Keep your views intact. Remain in your unbelief let's see who loses. cheesy
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
Anas09:

Your views doesn't need to be changed. Your views don't matter. Keep your views intact. Remain in your unbelief let's see who loses. cheesy
Are U scared or wah

3 Likes

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I'm a man of my words

I've said if i see the limb grow, I would believe

It seems I know your god more than you that believes in him

Your god talked to Saul, same person that persecuted many Christians

Your god talked to many sinners in your holy book but would find it hard to talk to me? Okay

okay, tell me the god you serve, apparently its not Yahweh

You sound pained for whatever reason

Bros, park well
Pained... Wow. Why not? Am so thoroughly Pained. angry
HopefulLandlord, pls believe in God. You see, if you don't God can't be God anymore. He will loose his Sovereignty His Omnipotency will be taken from Him. In fact, if you don't believe in God he will indeed cease to exist.

You are a Child. I think you shd do a little research on Frederick Nietzsche and see how much he shook his little puny fist at God, find out how he ended. Nku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
lastmessenger:
i have been around. Just decided to lay low.
OK sir. Good to know you are around.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
AmenRa1:

Are U scared or wah
Scared of what exactly? Your believe or unbelief?
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
Following
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
Anas09:

Pained... Wow. Why not? Am so thoroughly Pained.
Yes, you sound pained

angry
HopefulLandlord, pls believe in God. You see, if you don't God can't be God anymore. He will loose his Sovereignty His Omnipotency will be taken from Him. In fact, if you don't believe in God he will indeed cease to exist.
Sarcasm brought about by pain

You are a Child.
100% correct, my parents are still alive, I'm their child, so I'm still a child, are you an orphan?

I think you shd do a little research on Frederick Nietzsche and see how much he shook his little puny fist at God, find out how he ended. Nku

How about the disciples who served your Yahweh, how did it end for them?

https://www.nairaland.com/3161796/apostles-jesus-christ-how-died

Waiting for an excuse which absolves the disciples

If my life ends the way theirs end, people like you would say its my unbelief that caused it

Hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
Anas09:

Scared of what exactly? Your believe or unbelief?
Nah not that... U know on that day no limb is gonna grow back what U doing here is just cover up

2 Likes

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by braithwaite(m): 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2016

If you have a particular faith or religion, that is good. But you can survive without it

The funny thing is 89.9% theist know this miracle will eventually fail..but theyre so cleaved to that FAITH thingy..I'm astounded to that man who want to 'HEAL AN AMPUTEE ' when it's hard enough for t.b Joshua,adeboye and rest to do such at random without taggin faith on it..c'mon ah dey wait..

Either the miracle happen or not.. that doesn't change the fact that theist will be theist and same as atheists

Shebi God is a comedian playing to an audience that is too afraid to laugh shey?..ah swear ah go laugh that day

3 Likes

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 2:03am On Aug 02, 2016
braithwaite:

If you have a particular faith or religion, that is good. But you can survive without it

The funny thing is 89.9% theist know this miracle will eventually fail..but theyre so cleaved to that FAITH thingy..I'm astounded to that man who want to 'HEAL AN AMPUTEE ' when it's hard enough for t.b Joshua,adeboye and rest to do such at random without taggin faith on it..c'mon ah dey wait..

Either the miracle happen or not.. that doesn't change the fact that theist will be theist and same as atheists

Shebi God is a comedian playing to an audience that is too afraid to laugh shey?..ah swear ah go laugh that day

Bros, if the miracle works, most atheists and skeptics including adherents of other religions are gonna become Christians
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by dankol: 2:27am On Aug 02, 2016
i cant wait to know thw outcome of this 21st century Elijah-like contest. am following bumper to bumper
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by raphieMontella: 3:08am On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

I witnessed a Muslim Hausa begger who never even had legs(for what he had can't be considered as legs) got up and his shrunken withered legs grew out and walked. I saw it with my eyes.
Oct 19 1999, between the hours of 10 and 11am. Total Experience.Liberation Stadium Port Harcourt, Rivers State. Christ Embassy Crusade.
I was there, it happened in front of me. No one touched or prayed for him. As a matter of fact, Prayer wasn't being done by then. Pastor Chris was just singing.
He was sitting on a Bores, on the floor, no legs. A man with legs can't sit on a Bores.
That Hausa Muslim, was touched by the power of the Holy Spirit, all of a sudden, it was like he was being electrocuted. Shaking all over. He rose up from that Bores, to stand on which legs? But those withered legs grew out, and he not only stood, but walked. Walked all the way to the Podium where Pastor Chris was.
So many who witnessed that are still unbelievers today.

A man possessed by evil spirits always have an excuse as to why miracles are fake. But what does it matter?
Don't worry your head, he who received the Miracle is gone, whether you believe or not, makes no difference.

Bartemeus said to the Pharisees. Whether he(Jesus) is a good or evil man, I don't know, but one thing I know is this, "Once I was blind but now I can see".

So, believe what u want, it won't change the fact that, I personally faced an amputation, the doctors wanted the leg cut, but I said, leave it let me die with it, but be sure that with this leg you shall see me walk into your hospital. It happened. I walked back into their hospital. My leg is strong. Yesterday I wore heels to church. So, again, what you believe or Don't believe don't count.
40-60 days aint far...
We wud see the outcome..
Eida we are put to shame..or u are...
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by raphieMontella: 3:12am On Aug 02, 2016
this is so so wonderful...
I personally wud love this to really happen..i really like it when people prove me wrong with concrete shiit(hardcore) and im made a loser...so i have to stand up and join the person i.e if the person is evidently better...
Wit these atheist have notin nt even a grain anymore...
Glued to the outcome of events tho
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by raphieMontella: 3:13am On Aug 02, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Bros, if the miracle works, most atheists and skeptics including adherents of other religions are gonna become Christians
he's carrying more than just atheists on his shoulders..
This is an event that wud change history

1 Like

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by KingEbukaNaija: 3:20am On Aug 02, 2016
The obsession with God also denies them sleep . Jeez !! lipsrsealed
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by dalaman: 3:28am On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

Even if you see, you wont believe. You'd find an excuse why you shouldnt believe. My God doesnt answer to you. You haven't even been able to make your own father answer to you, yet you sit with your little brain and think Yahweh will talk back at you? Go and eat, you are hungy.

You are just afraid that it will fail. When car manufacturers make claims about their newly invented cars and display it for the public, do you see anybody denying it? Why will I even deny the fact of seeing the amputated arm of a child I know being restored? You guy easily give yourselves out because you know deep down that your belief is false. Jesus we are told in the bible promised those of you the ability to do greater things than he did. We will put it to test and see if it is true. Any excuse shows that you do not believe in what you are saying?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by dalaman: 3:32am On Aug 02, 2016
braithwaite:

I BET my life that it will fail. NON of the people I will bring will be healed . I know that 10000000%, not the child with down syndrome, not my friend that is HIV positive or the child that is an amputee. But as you said it won't stop christians from believing . If it happens it will stop all the atheist there from becoming atheist. We all all turn to radical evangelist. It will fail and you will see the excuses the christians will be throwing around. You will be suprised that many christians will turn their back on naijadeyhia. They will disown him, call him names, accuse him of testing God and playing with him when in reality he is only displaying his true faith and belief.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

'Suffer Not A Witch To Live'; Can We Possibly Fulfill This Scripture Today? / T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People / Why Christians Fall Into Sexual Temptations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.