Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,759 members, 7,813,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! (25131 Views)

Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 / "There Are No Atheists In Foxholes" How True Is That? / Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by KingEbukaNaija: 10:16am On Aug 02, 2016
Drinkwater06:

This is not lepasharon undecided

I know . you are a male . I just want her to see how far her atheist brothers are willing to go even deigning to open female accounts.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by otemanuduno: 10:19am On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

I witnessed a Muslim Hausa begger who never even had legs(for what he had can't be considered as legs) got up and his shrunken withered legs grew out and walked. I saw it with my eyes.
Oct 19 1999, between the hours of 10 and 11am. Total Experience.Liberation Stadium Port Harcourt, Rivers State. Christ Embassy Crusade.
I was there, it happened in front of me. No one touched or prayed for him. As a matter of fact, Prayer wasn't being done by then. Pastor Chris was just singing.
He was sitting on a Bores, on the floor, no legs. A man with legs can't sit on a Bores.
That Hausa Muslim, was touched by the power of the Holy Spirit, all of a sudden, it was like he was being electrocuted. Shaking all over. He rose up from that Bores, to stand on which legs? But those withered legs grew out, and he not only stood, but walked. Walked all the way to the Podium where Pastor Chris was.
So many who witnessed that are still unbelievers today.

A man possessed by evil spirits always have an excuse as to why miracles are fake. But what does it matter?
Don't worry your head, he who received the Miracle is gone, whether you believe or not, makes no difference.

Bartemeus said to the Pharisees. Whether he(Jesus) is a good or evil man, I don't know, but one thing I know is this, "Once I was blind but now I can see".

So, believe what u want, it won't change the fact that, I personally faced an amputation, the doctors wanted the leg cut, but I said, leave it let me die with it, but be sure that with this leg you shall see me walk into your hospital. It happened. I walked back into their hospital. My leg is strong. Yesterday I wore heels to church. So, again, what you believe or Don't believe don't count.

Anas09 has been greatly deceived by the acts of the magicians. May your brain open to reality one day and let you know that the healing of GOD comes naturally and not by make-believe. Eartum has told me much about that Oyakhilome of yours. He's a great magician like Faulkin(jesus) of the periods of the hominids and Neanderthals. TB JOSHUA is another greatvuser of the magia.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 10:37am On Aug 02, 2016
raphieMontella:

40-60 days aint far...
We wud see the outcome..
Eida we are put to shame..or u are...
Who cares No one, I mean no one calls The Only Potentate to a Challenge. Jesus says "If you fall on him, you will be broken into peices, but if He falls on you, you'll be grinded into dust".

The OP calling this challenge is against the Scriptures. God may or may not honour him. Whether God honours him or not doesn't change the fact that Jehovah remains supreme. The Immorttal the invisible. The Insurmountable. The Governor of all the Nation's, sitting upon the circle of the earth, the inhabitants moving like grass hoppers before him. Taking the whole earth in the palm of his hands as though a drop of water from a bucket.
He rules in the affairs of men, Setting up Kingdoms and overthrowing Empires. Determining the course of dynasties.
Enquire and let the greatest Emperor(Nebuchadnezzar) who ever lived tell you the greatness of our God.

Guy, you are a twerp in your family. Your voice is like that of an Ant. Who do you command and your orders gets carried out? If you can't command your father, you think in your little feeble mind you can command the Ancient of Days? Keep dreaming.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by TomHagen: 10:39am On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

Oh Dalaman, we have nothing to proof to you. Am saying to you all, keep your unbeliefs, they don't change a single thing. The OP wasted his time on you guys.
Btw, am still waiting for you to introduce me to your flying Spaghetti God. cheesy cheesy Funny dude.
Thomas doubted and Jesus and provided proof. Clear proof. He did not rigmarole. Why won't you all do same?

4 Likes

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by braithwaite(m): 10:44am On Aug 02, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Na wetin I dey yarn too .

Abi na..how U dey bro?

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Drinkwater06: 10:59am On Aug 02, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I know . you are a male . I just want her to see how far her atheist brothers are willing to go even deigning to open female accounts.

I'm not an atheist undecided
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

Who cares No one, I mean no one calls The Only Potentate to a Challenge. Jesus says "If you fall on him, you will be broken into peices, but if He falls on you, you'll be grinded into dust".

The OP calling this challenge is against the Scriptures. God may or may not honour him. Whether God honours him or not doesn't change the fact that Jehovah remains supreme. The Immorttal the invisible. The Insurmountable. The Governor of all the Nation's, sitting upon the circle of the earth, the inhabitants moving like grass hoppers before him. Taking the whole earth in the palm of his hands as though a drop of water from a bucket.
He rules in the affairs of men, Setting up Kingdoms and overthrowing Empires. Determining the course of dynasties.
Enquire and let the greatest Emperor(Nebuchadnezzar) who ever lived tell you the greatness of our God.

Guy, you are a twerp in your family. Your voice is like that of an Ant. Who do you command and your orders gets carried out? If you can't command your father, you think in your little feeble mind you can command the Ancient of Days? Keep dreaming.

Anas09 relax... Scripture is well known to me...i know what i am doing. Just relax ok? All is well....
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 02, 2016
TomHagen:
Thomas doubted and Jesus and provided proof. Clear proof. He did not rigmarole. Why won't you all do same?

I thought you said you wanted to contact me so i can tell you how to reach out to God and you still havent. i suppose you lied when you said you were Transitioning as most Atheists are deceivers and liars.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by TomHagen: 11:49am On Aug 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I thought you said you wanted to contact me so i can tell you how to reach out to God and you still havent. i suppose you lied when you said you were Transitioning as most Atheists are deceivers and liars.
You have this habit of attacking people unecessarily. This was the same thing you did with hopefulandlord. Very un-Christ-like. I went out immediately after that discussion and before I came back, the number had been modified.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 11:50am On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

Bros, park well

Someone who apparently has more faith in your Yahweh than you gave the challenge himself

Read the convo in OP and see

He was the first to lay the gauntlet

In short, atheist is not challenging your Yahweh

Someone who has untmost belief in Yahweh challenged the atheist

Don't get it twisted

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 02, 2016
grin At Least science has been trying in this area with verifiable proofs Without giving silly excuses!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Bros, park well

Someone who apparently has more faith in your Yahweh than you gave the challenge himself

Read the convo in OP and see

He was the first to lay the gauntlet

In short, atheist is not challenging your Yahweh

Someone who has untmost belief in Yahweh challenged the atheist

Don't get it twisted
Did you even read my post? I addressed him as well as you.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Anas09 relax... Scripture is well known to me...i know what i am doing. Just relax ok? All is well....
OK sir cheesy
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 12:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
TomHagen:
You know what? Before you go to bed every night sincerely say this " Jehovah, I hear you exist, am not sure. If you do reveal yourself to me".

Do not be arrogant or high minded, while doing it. And don't tell Him how and when you want Him to reveal himself. He doesn't take orders from anyone. He is Yahweh.

I read how Ali Sina became a Christian, an Ex-Muslim from Iran, who rejected Islam and became an atheist. One day, he started asking God to show himself to him.
God did, today he is a Christian. You need to hear the stuff he said agaisnt Christians and Christ before. He called the Bible all sorts of names, today, he calls the Bible "Gold Mine"

Thomas doubted, he was convinced. It's stupidity to ask me to reveal God to you. Ask him ourself, and mean it.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
otemanuduno:

Anas09 has been greatly deceived by the acts of the magicians. May your brain open to reality one day and let you know that the healing of GOD comes naturally and not by make-believe. Eartum has told me much about that Oyakhilome of yours. He's a great magician like Faulkin(jesus) of the periods of the hominids and Neanderthals. TB JOSHUA is another greatvuser of the magia.
Dr Olaiya Joshua, send your boys, one of your inmates has escaped my Yabaleft
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
dalaman:

You are actually an unbeliever. Allow those that truly believe to demonstrate their belief in action. An unbeliever like you has nothing to offer.
Hahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy okay sir
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by otemanuduno: 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

Dr Olaiya Joshua, send your boys, one of your inmates has escaped my Yabaleft
This got me laffing. grin
Guy you are funny o grin
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by TomHagen: 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

You know what? Before you go to bed every night sincerely say this " Jehovah, I hear you exist, am not sure. If you do reveal yourself to me".

Do not be arrogant or high minded, while doing it. And don't tell Him how and when you want Him to reveal himself. He doesn't take orders from anyone. He is Yahweh.

I read how Ali Sina became a Christian, an Ex-Muslim from Iran, who rejected Islam and became an atheist. One day, he started asking God to show himself to him.
God did, today he is a Christian. You need to hear the stuff he said agaisnt Christians and Christ before. He called the Bible all sorts of names, today, he calls the Bible "Gold Mine"

Thomas doubted, he was convinced. It's stupidity to ask me to reveal God to you. Ask him ourself, and mean it.
I have done it and done it. Nothing happened. I am starting to think that people experience whatever they want to. If a person consistently asks Krishna, Allah or Zeus to reveal themselves night after night. It's only a matter of time before the person gets a 'revelation'. The human brain is a very powerful machine.

5 Likes

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by otemanuduno: 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
AmenRa1:
grin At Least science has been trying in this area with verifiable proofs Without giving silly excuses!!

The gifts of nature inherent in science no be small, I swear.
Yahweh didn't know that the power of GOD is not in One Direction but in the use of the GOD-GIVEN brain.

I BLESS GOD FOR SCIENCE. LET yahweh cry foul, he can't do anything near this. Naijadeyhia, hope u saw the pic pasted by AmenRa1.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 12:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
TomHagen:
I have done it and done it. Nothing happened. I am starting to think that people experience whatever they want to. If a person consistently asks Krishna, Allah or Zeus to reveal themselves night after night. It's only a matter of time before the person gets a 'revelation'. The human brain is a very powerful machine.
OK. Go on with your life.

1 Like

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by otemanuduno: 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
TomHagen:

Bros that is the power of BOOKS and Eartum is revealing them to me. Have you read the BOOK OF DANYAL? everything imagined by someone can actually be experienced by another. It's all a matter of time, the seekers will begin to see the manifestations.

Actually, all the gods(including Yahweh) existed in the periods of the hominids and the neanderthals. Their own period is gone, but we modern humans wouldn't stop probing into their past imaginations and deeds to make them look real again in our own world.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
dalaman:

I don't believe in hear say. You have the ability to heal amputees. Come join naijadeyhia as well on the date we will fix and show us that restoring the arms of Ana amputee is nothing. No more endless claims on nairaland. Just come and shown is that it is real and shut us up forever.
Governor Fayose prayed for that cripple, he walked in the name of Jesus. You care about denying it?

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

You know what? Before you go to bed every night sincerely say this " Krishna, I hear you exist, am not sure. If you do reveal yourself to me".

Do not be arrogant or high minded, while doing it. And don't tell Him how and when you want Him to reveal himself. He doesn't take orders from anyone. He is Krishna.

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

Governor Fayose prayed for that cripple, he walked in the name of Jesus. You care about denying it?
How Come His Legs Are Dirty Like Someone That Has Been Tracking For Days If He Cant Walk?? Or U Think Say We For Here Na Fools??

3 Likes

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Blackfire(m): 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

this arguement is very simple.. Can u command your rich father to buy u a particular phone?
If he buys u the phone he is still your father, if he didnt u cant do more than an ajegunle mosquitoe, he is still your father.

What baffles me is people who cant even talk in there family, thinking u can cajole the ancient of days... Even if he is hanging on the cross.

Give people like this the responsibilities to collect money for NEPA, security, sanitation in there face me i face u house ... They cant even do it.

U people commanding the UNCOMMANDABLE, pls with all your tech and science stand before a dangote truck at the express. .

Your frustration of life on God is a misplaced priority.

Anas09 whats up?
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by otemanuduno: 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
AmenRa1:

How Come His Legs Are Dirty Like Someone That Has Been Tracking For Days If He Cant Walk?? Or U Think Say We For Here Na Fools??
trendzyblog..com started this nonsense, but watch out how many blogs will carry it on within few days and so it will become real. Same way Eusebius completed the story of hero Jesus in the novel called new testament and after some years, it appears real to the adherents. And even Naijadeyhia is keyed into it such that himself has spread his own personal rumour appearing real already to the users of emotions rather than the brains.

PLS TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, QUICKLY TYPE THIS NEWS OF FAYOSE HEALING THE CRIPPLE ON GOOGLE AND YOU'LL VE SHOCKED AT THE SINGLE SOURCE IT HAS, WHICH IS FROM A BLOGGER AS USUAL. NO NATIONAL DAILIES CARRIED THE NEWS.
BUH WAIT AFTER A WEEK, YOU'LL SEE THE NEWS EVERYWHERE AND IT WOULD APPEAR REAL, ONCE IT GLORIFIES THE NAME OF EUSEBIUS.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by otemanuduno: 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

This is not on the news, not even on any dailies. Just on a blog trendzyblog..com
Lemme keep searching if any newspaper will eventually carry this news. If not, ADONBILIVIT grin
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
TomHagen:
You have this habit of attacking people unecessarily. This was the same thing you did with hopefulandlord. Very un-Christ-like. I went out immediately after that discussion and before I came back, the number had been modified.

i never modified it. so why then did you not pm me so i can discuss with you or does my moniker not come with a pm option?
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by TomHagen: 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

i never modified it. so why then did you not pm me so i can discuss with you or does my moniker not come with a pm option?
Where is the thread.What I saw was 081****** or something like that. Show me the number again so I can send you a watsapp message.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
otemanuduno:
This is not on the news, not even on any dailies. Just on a blog trendzyblog..com
Lemme keep searching if any newspaper will eventually carry this news. If not, ADONBILIVIT grin
Does it matter if you believe it or not?
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
Blackfire:

this arguement is very simple.. Can u command your rich father to buy u a particular phone?
If he buys u the phone he is still your father, if he didnt u cant do more than an ajegunle mosquitoe, he is still your father.

What baffles me is people who cant even talk in there family, thinking u can cajole the ancient of days... Even if he is hanging on the cross.

Give people like this the responsibilities to collect money for NEPA, security, sanitation in there face me i face u house ... They cant even do it.

U people commanding the UNCOMMANDABLE, pls with all your tech and science stand before a dangote truck at the express. .

Anas09 whats up?
Am good, u?
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by TomHagen: 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
Blackfire:

Anas09 whats up?
Does this comment make sense to you? Honestly.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

My Collection Of Religious Memes. / 'Suffer Not A Witch To Live'; Can We Possibly Fulfill This Scripture Today? / T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.