Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! (25134 Views)

Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 / "There Are No Atheists In Foxholes" How True Is That? / Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by jonbellion(m): 11:00am On Feb 28, 2017
Chaiiii!
Naijadeyhia oo cheesy
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by jonbellion(m): 11:59am On Feb 28, 2017
Lol
This analice107 really has issues
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by mack111(m): 1:35am On Mar 02, 2017
Like seriously, no miracle at the end of this long tunnel? Mtcheeeew. I just wasted a good 10mins of my life. What a lavished waste!
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by jonbellion(m): 2:10am On Mar 02, 2017
This naijadeyhia is mad oo
He was acting like him and 4evergod were different people
Chaiii

1 Like

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Nobody: 3:17am On Mar 02, 2017
Ordinary limb and we're still waiting

1 Like

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by mrmrmister: 11:42am On Mar 02, 2017
jonbellion:
This naijadeyhia is mad oo
He was acting like him and 4evergod were different people
Chaiii
Lmfao, I remember Hahn's thread about "how christians lie"
His bbfever issue was raised and felixogbonosoup was busy defending him.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by ScepticalPyrrho: 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
Where is the limb-growing miracle?

Or did the op intend to make jest of christians angry

This is the fifteenth page!!!

What the heck?

At this point I expect Yahweh to throw in some "online support".

More theists are now using their reasoning faculty properly by the day. I don't think this would favour all the Gods. They should combine forces to create something believable.

I think... undecided

Hopefullandlord wia is it?

1 Like

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Where is the limb-growing miracle?

Or did the op intend to make jest of christians angry

This is the fifteenth page!!!

What the heck?

At this point I expect Yahweh to throw in some "online support".

More theists are now using their reasoning faculty properly by the day. I don't think this would favour all the Gods. They should combine forces to create something believable.

I think... undecided

Hopefullandlord wia is it?

the arrangement got terminated
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by cotzywitzy(m): 1:13am On Jun 20, 2017
dalaman:

I BET my life that it will fail. NON of the people I will bring will be healed . I know that 10000000%, not the child with down syndrome, not my friend that is HIV positive or the child that is an amputee. But as you said it won't stop christians from believing . If it happens it will stop all the atheist there from becoming atheist. We all all turn to radical evangelist. It will fail and you will see the excuses the christians will be throwing around. You will be suprised that many christians will turn their back on naijadeyhia. They will disown him, call him names, accuse him of testing God and playing with him when in reality he is only displaying his true faith and belief.

The Only chance you are going to have for your life not to be taken when its a success it to accept Jesus as your Lord and Personal saviour.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by 1Sharon(f): 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2017
naijadeyhia:

Ote the servant of Dobingo Reveralgebra why are you calling me na? Is Reveralgebra not entertaining you again? Remember i gave you the title of Babasuwe of Nairaland and everyone knows you are a comedian who is full of lying jokes.

I saw where 4everGod asked you to display your small brain accomplished scientific prowess but you could not even produce a toy sample. Yet you come here and rate yourself so high when calling you a dunce would be an insult to the word.

Person wey dey craze but e no gree say e dey craze na wetin make we call am?

Haha classic! grin See this deceiver
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by bobowaja(m): 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
naijadeyhia:

Ote the servant of Dobingo Reveralgebra why are you calling me na? Is Reveralgebra not entertaining you again? Remember i gave you the title of Babasuwe of Nairaland and everyone knows you are a comedian who is full of lying jokes.

I saw where 4everGod asked you to display your small brain accomplished scientific prowess but you could not even produce a toy sample. Yet you come here and rate yourself so high when calling you a dunce would be an insult to the word.

Person wey dey craze but e no gree say e dey craze na wetin make we call am?

Hey bro, come perform the limb growing miracle. Me and my friends are waiting

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

My Collection Of Religious Memes. / 'Suffer Not A Witch To Live'; Can We Possibly Fulfill This Scripture Today? / T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.