Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,321 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Accident Involving Mazda Buses On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident Involving Mazda Buses On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos (28643 Views)

Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos / Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) / Trailer Crushes Commercial Buses On Oshodi-Apapa express (2) (3) (4)

Accident Involving Mazda Buses On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by PrettyCrystal: 9:25am On Aug 01, 2016
At least, six persons lost their lives in a ghastly road accident that occurred at Kilometre 15, quarry area of Ibadan-Lagos Expressway around 5:36pm yesterday. Also, 21 persons reported­ly sustained varying degrees of injury in the auto crash.

The auto crash involved two Mazda commercial buses with registration num­bers EKY 59 XR, AME 384 XA; and one Mercedes Benz Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV) with registration number EKY 111 BL.

Eyewitness accounts re­vealed that the three vehicles were going to Lagos from Ibadan before the accident occurred. Public Relations Officer of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), Oyo State command, Mr. Seun Onijala, who confirmed the incident said the accident was as a re­sult of dangerous overtaking.

He said the remains of the dead passengers had been deposited at the Adeoyo Hospital morgue, Ibadan, while the injured victims were taken to Ibadan Cen­tral Hospital at Ososami for treatment.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/man-crushed-to-death-in-fatal-accident.html

Re: Accident Involving Mazda Buses On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by PrettyCrystal: 9:25am On Aug 01, 2016

Re: Accident Involving Mazda Buses On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 9:26am On Aug 01, 2016
very tragic
Re: Accident Involving Mazda Buses On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by ojun50(m): 9:35am On Aug 01, 2016
Mennn
Re: Accident Involving Mazda Buses On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 01, 2016
How are u people even comfortable snapping this kind of gory dead body? undecided

Re: Accident Involving Mazda Buses On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by Harmored(m): 10:59am On Aug 01, 2016
HOLY MALIACA

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accident Involving Mazda Buses On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:59am On Aug 01, 2016
RIP TO THE DEAd..... so sad..... sad sad sad sadpls dont forget to check my signature.. it start today

Re: Accident Involving Mazda Buses On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by emmyw(m): 11:00am On Aug 01, 2016
Re: Accident Involving Mazda Buses On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by TS2(m): 11:01am On Aug 01, 2016
Terrifying not terrific!!!!
Re: Accident Involving Mazda Buses On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by hopefulLandlord: 11:01am On Aug 01, 2016
Ha!
Re: Accident Involving Mazda Buses On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by Raph01: 11:01am On Aug 01, 2016
Lemme see... Kai! Allahu Akbar!... this is Serious, damn it!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Accident Involving Mazda Buses On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by JOOHEL: 11:02am On Aug 01, 2016
RIP..

drive small small dem no hear

I can't drive more than 80km when driving

I mean I won't allow my acceleration pass 80km on my dash board if I'm on an express road like Nigeria where the road ain't good

see pot holes ..

chia!!!

Modified* the two posters above me tho

see as dem chance me!!!

11.01 am both of them..
Re: Accident Involving Mazda Buses On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by Irishrena1(f): 11:02am On Aug 01, 2016
O my gawd shocked. Now I'm not gonna eat meat for a very long time.
Imagine the trauma for friends of the victims that know those number plates off-hand and seeing it online?
Re: Accident Involving Mazda Buses On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by Sunnycliff(m): 11:03am On Aug 01, 2016
May all Nairalanders never experience this in this new month in Jesus name! Irrespective of whether we are wailers or zombies!

Re: Accident Involving Mazda Buses On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by twheeny(f): 11:03am On Aug 01, 2016
Oh!my God so pathetic.
RIP TO THE DEAD
Re: Accident Involving Mazda Buses On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by Thunderlicious: 11:03am On Aug 01, 2016
the corruption in this country is killing us. everyone gets their drivers licence with no theoretical and practical lessons and exams. RIP to the dead.

Re: Accident Involving Mazda Buses On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 01, 2016
Bad Road self! Overtaking self! Hahhahahahahahah.. I Thank you Lord with my Garri!
Re: Accident Involving Mazda Buses On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by ShayGirl(f): 11:03am On Aug 01, 2016
May God save us all... Rip to d dead

Re: Accident Involving Mazda Buses On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by Pranxta(m): 11:04am On Aug 01, 2016
OMG!!! So they didnt get to see another new month?shocked

May God protect our going out and coming in, in Jesus Name...Amen!!! sad
Re: Accident Involving Mazda Buses On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by ggrin(f): 11:04am On Aug 01, 2016
Jesu Kristi oko ijo o shocked

Re: Accident Involving Mazda Buses On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by tosyne2much(m): 11:07am On Aug 01, 2016
This is tragedy oooo shocked

Re: Accident Involving Mazda Buses On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by rmoses17: 11:07am On Aug 01, 2016
Dear God,
We pray for your protection every day and as you said no evil shall befall us neither shall any plaque come near our dwelling. Cause this word to continue to manifest in our lives as we move from one place to another. RIP to the dead.
Re: Accident Involving Mazda Buses On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by hopefulLandlord: 11:07am On Aug 01, 2016
This looks horrible
Re: Accident Involving Mazda Buses On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by counsellorwiser(m): 11:08am On Aug 01, 2016
What kind of morbid photo-journalism is this? No human sensitivity!
Re: Accident Involving Mazda Buses On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 01, 2016
Chai.. rip to d dead..

Re: Accident Involving Mazda Buses On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by tonio2wo: 11:13am On Aug 01, 2016
Ngwongwo! lipsrsealed

Rip.
Re: Accident Involving Mazda Buses On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by tosynomolara(f): 11:16am On Aug 01, 2016
God plz continue to protect ma family.... Rip to d dead
Re: Accident Involving Mazda Buses On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by eniola47: 11:18am On Aug 01, 2016
Re: Accident Involving Mazda Buses On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 01, 2016
JOOHEL:
RIP..

drive small small dem no hear

I can't drive more than 80km when driving

I mean I won't allow my acceleration pass 80km on my dash board if I'm on an express road like Nigeria where the road ain't good

see pot holes ..

chia!!!

Modified* the two posters above me tho

see as dem chance me!!!

11.01 am both of them..

80 km/h? Seriously?
Re: Accident Involving Mazda Buses On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by 88natzy(m): 11:19am On Aug 01, 2016
Rip
I still remember vividly the day we had accident on that road.
It was tragic and the trauma lasted for awhile.

Keke Napep Tumbles On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Being Hit By A Car / World Wrapper Man Embarks On Marathon From Lagos To Benue. Photos / Motorable 'wooden Bridge' In Lagos