Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

He Promised Her Marriage After She Gets Pregnant But Reneged On His Promise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Promised Her Marriage After She Gets Pregnant But Reneged On His Promise (835 Views)

Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Promised Her Marriage After She Gets Pregnant But Reneged On His Promise by jazzy4naija(m): 10:21am On Aug 01, 2016
My friend has been dating this guy for more than two years now. He is from the West while she is a Northerner. They have met each other's parents and all seems to be destined for the altar. Sometime last year he told her that his father said the only condition he could marry her was when she gets pregnant for him. She was not into this idea considering the fact that she is from a good Christian background and the fact that she would disappoint her parents who won't take such nonsense. However, in order to please her man after considering the fact that it's a deliberate act aimed at keeping her man , she obliged and she is now pregnant for him. Surprisingly last week her guy called her that his father told him he visited a prophet and the prophet told him that on no circumstance should he marry her and therefore she has to terminate the pregnancy. The lady has been in total state of despair since the incident and needs some good counsel. I did not tell her I was bringing her story to Nairaland but I have seen the level of intelligence been exhibited in this section and felt she can get some wise counsel here . Please the lady has realised her mistakes and insults should not be part of your advise pls. Thanks nairalanders because I know she would get some soothing words here .
Re: He Promised Her Marriage After She Gets Pregnant But Reneged On His Promise by cruzita(f): 10:28am On Aug 01, 2016
but he didn't consult the oracle abi prophet before inserting his 3inch rod abi?

2 Likes

Re: He Promised Her Marriage After She Gets Pregnant But Reneged On His Promise by cazchukwu: 10:42am On Aug 01, 2016
cruzita:
but he didn't consult the oracle abi prophet before inserting his 3inch rod abi?
grin grin grin
Maybe he is the prophet.
Re: He Promised Her Marriage After She Gets Pregnant But Reneged On His Promise by cazchukwu: 10:44am On Aug 01, 2016
jazzy4naija:
My friend has been dating this guy for more than two years now. He is from the West while she is a Northerner. They have met each other's parents and all seems to be destined for the altar. Sometime last year he told her that his father said the only condition he could marry her was when she gets pregnant for him. She was not into this idea considering the fact that she is from a good Christian background and the fact that she would disappoint her parents who won't take such nonsense. However, in order to please her man after considering the fact that it's a deliberate act aimed at keeping her man , she obliged and she is now pregnant for him. Surprisingly last week her guy called her that his father told him he visited a prophet and the prophet told him that on no circumstance should he marry her and therefore she has to terminate the pregnancy. The lady has been in total state of despair since the incident and needs some good counsel. I did not tell her I was bringing her story to Nairaland but I have seen the level of intelligence been exhibited in this section and felt she can get some wise counsel here . Please the lady has realised her mistakes and insults should not be part of your advise pls. Thanks nairalanders because I know she would get some sorting words here .
But seriously, what do you want from us? Your friend screwed up. She needs to consult her parents and deal with it internally instead of making it public. Whats next? CNN?
Re: He Promised Her Marriage After She Gets Pregnant But Reneged On His Promise by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 01, 2016
It's all up to her.

She gets to decide to keep or to abort.

In taking such a step that'll change her life, she must not allow herself to be pushed into doing something she's not comfortable with again. I hope she keeps the child though.
Re: He Promised Her Marriage After She Gets Pregnant But Reneged On His Promise by jazzy4naija(m): 10:52am On Aug 01, 2016
cazchukwu:

But seriously, what do you want from us? Your friend screwed up. She needs to consult her parents and deal with it internally instead of making it public. Whats next? CNN?
u seem to forget this is a faceless forum and beside I did not reveal her identity . All she needs is what to do next and I just feel that some words of advice here can guide her on the next step to take
Re: He Promised Her Marriage After She Gets Pregnant But Reneged On His Promise by flexyfit(f): 11:05am On Aug 01, 2016
At first,why would she take in, she should tell her parents and keep the pregnancy,she shouldn't terminate it,cos abortion is murder,she should wise up joor
Re: He Promised Her Marriage After She Gets Pregnant But Reneged On His Promise by zeezoom: 11:13am On Aug 01, 2016
let her tell her parents, birth the child, accept all the insults and yimu rhrown her way, is not going to be easy, but the guy go come back come beg, make sure say hin papa and the prophet follow come.
Re: He Promised Her Marriage After She Gets Pregnant But Reneged On His Promise by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 01, 2016
Some men can be useless, sorry this is beyond me , I just hope the guy never finds peace
Re: He Promised Her Marriage After She Gets Pregnant But Reneged On His Promise by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 01, 2016
jazzy4naija:
My friend has been dating this guy for more than two years now. He is from the West while she is a Northerner. They have met each other's parents and all seems to be destined for the altar. Sometime last year he told her that his father said the only condition he could marry her was when she gets pregnant for him. She was not into this idea considering the fact that she is from a good Christian background and the fact that she would disappoint her parents who won't take such nonsense. However, in order to please her man after considering the fact that it's a deliberate act aimed at keeping her man , she obliged and she is now pregnant for him. Surprisingly last week her guy called her that his father told him he visited a prophet and the prophet told him that on no circumstance should he marry her and therefore she has to terminate the pregnancy. The lady has been in total state of despair since the incident and needs some good counsel. I did not tell her I was bringing her story to Nairaland but I have seen the level of intelligence been exhibited in this section and felt she can get some wise counsel here . Please the lady has realised her mistakes and insults should not be part of your advise pls. Thanks nairalanders because I know she would get some sorting words here .

Smh..

If you dont do this for me, i cannot do this for you . Is that a relationship ?

Why didnt she consult you the story teller or advicers before taking the silly step ?

Youth, take not of the bolded. Dont let anyone blackmail you in a relationship.
Re: He Promised Her Marriage After She Gets Pregnant But Reneged On His Promise by beetle24(f): 11:50am On Aug 01, 2016
I blame the guy cos I was once in ur friends shoe (pregnancy b4 marriage) luckily for me my man refused following his mom to any seer and today we are happily married. Sincerely, let her tell her parents they will only chastise her for awhile, have her child and submit herself to God's will and see if the dude won't regret his actions. Abortion is murderous please convince her against it.
Re: He Promised Her Marriage After She Gets Pregnant But Reneged On His Promise by Sexxkillz: 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
Only stupid people remember they've made a mistake after they get pregnant. . .
Re: He Promised Her Marriage After She Gets Pregnant But Reneged On His Promise by jazzy4naija(m): 12:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Only stupid people remember they've made a mistake after they get pregnant. . .
and only stupid people forget we can't all have the same level of intelligence
Re: He Promised Her Marriage After She Gets Pregnant But Reneged On His Promise by Sexxkillz: 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
Simply put, stupid people shouldn't have sex.
Re: He Promised Her Marriage After She Gets Pregnant But Reneged On His Promise by TrueHeart365(m): 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
Your friend should abort the pregnancy since the guy has already given a strong sign that he won't marry her, and i fear he may not take responsibilities for the child's welfare since he has already rejected it.

so if she's ready to be a single mother(which is heavily stigmatized in this backward society), she can keep it.

some mistakes are not meant to destroy us, they just happen to make us wiser.

she has made her own mistake, she should learn from it and move on.
Re: He Promised Her Marriage After She Gets Pregnant But Reneged On His Promise by EOOJ(m): 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
Tell her parents, kip d child, forget bout d guy, forge ahead in her life....si fi ni

Not an easy road though

(1) (Reply)

Vaseline Crew, You Need To See This Big Boobs O / Can You Imagine She Wants Me To Give Her My ATM Pin As A Sign Of Love / Ladies Would You Say Yes To Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.