Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) (38464 Views)

2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) / "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill / Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) by Elegantdiva: 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
Chai! Marriage is good o smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) by MidasTouche01(m): 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
WhiZTiM:
Oboy... This woman don fat ohhh...

Even my ancestors, Rudolf Diesel, Ludwig Prandtl, Osborne Reynolds, Robert Boyle, Marie Curie, Galileo and Isaac Newton are in shock

You mentioned some real niggas with an amazing thing in common....

How well do u read ancient history
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) by Mom007(f): 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
Dear Mrs Tonto, you don't eat with both hands! See how you are expanding.. , forget that your excuse of breastfeeding, it doesn't justify this one am seeing. This is just a lack of self control, sofree chop abeg,
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) by frisky2good(m): 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
How can a man reason properly with such massive boobs left and right?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) by abike12(f): 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
Chubby looking? Common sense is not common...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) by jrusky(m): 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
The truth is I'm so happy with Tonto Dike so much I love when a lady of her status and her past rough ways of life still knows what family value are and she was ready to be under a man as a wife, Tonto for listening to good people advise to get a home for yourself I'm so proud of you as a matter of fact you will get many more contracts very soon you are not like them "madam I'm still looking for Mr perfect" allowing pride of fame to brushed their brains aside and make them look nonentity and a full excess to requirement in public in term talking about family going to Holiday solitary in Mexico, going to all weeding and marriage anniversaries but still searching for Mr saint at a close door to 40 years of age. Every baby christening they are their with gallons of pancake, Sugar cake or Bitter cake or bread cake in their faces posing for picture full of expired pride one of them was even a few years to hit menopause I'm just wondering which responsible sane man will risk to carry outdated and already expired container goods as a property I wonder.

Tonto carry go I just love your smartness people advised you and you advised yourself and took a bold step now see how beautiful and respected you are and at the same time still a big celeb. God bless.

Let those seeking "Mr Saint Perfect" keep looking by the time they are 70 years they might get one luckily. know people in Kemi Olunloyo or whatever she called herself will not like my post but I don't care, failure always has excuses. Failure always seek more failures to join him or her by given them good reason to fail and say it doesn't matter or say must every woman marry its a language of failure when you lost it morally, character wise, pride wise, sense wise you are doom its over then you join them and say is it a "MUST"
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) by WhiZTiM(m): 2:35pm On Aug 01, 2016
MidasTouche01:

You mentioned some real niggas with an amazing thing in common....

How well do u read ancient history

Not much of a history reader. Quite a bit of a history enthusiast. Actually, I'm a Mechanical Engineer
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) by niggi4life(m): 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
I dont care about Tonto, i am only concerned about the lady on the left and her frontal asset of mass destruction!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2016
Qmerit:
Wow, congratulation to her I like her hustle spirit, she just put to bed yet working hard to support the family and to keep her career going. God bless you once more and bless what you do best! Thanks for making Nigeria. Proud far away in USA.

Interestingly, she dissed Mercy Johnson for same thing.

Life!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
ameboismyhobby:
The marriage rily turned out to be a blessing, tnks to her husband's influence too. I need a bone of my bone too God smiley.
as you like amebo so, man wey marry you na craze na. you go just dey gossip like okpo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) by Skmoda(m): 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
Jeus:
The woman at the other end though, Manchester. She needs endorsement too
i thought i'm the only one that saw that.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) by Abodunrin07(m): 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
Nice one gel
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) by pamcode(m): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
kazuna:
That woman in stripes...Mehnnnnnnnn

She's HourGlass
lol badt guy i think say na only me sight am. But still gals like her make it hard for simple, innocent guys like me to live a holy life.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) by MidasTouche01(m): 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
WhiZTiM:

Not much of a history reader. Quite a bit of a history enthusiast. Actually, I'm a Mechanical Engineer

I'm also a history Enthusiast. But I enjoy reading the distorted version of history, preferably in novel adaptations and films.....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) by MidasTouche01(m): 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
WhiZTiM:

I'm also a history Enthusiast. But I enjoy reading the distorted version of history, the What ifs, preferably in novel adaptations and films.....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) by diva90: 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
The weight looks good on her. Still as pretty as ever
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
You born 1 pikin see as u fat

If you born 3 nko

Sha wahs ma business.... Na so d husband like am
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
That second pix though. Anyone notice how that Oga purposely left his right hand on desk. the guy na bad nigga.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
Look at d Oga's face again in d second pix, like he is forcing calistus not to misbehave.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) by femi4: 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
Bluette:
Wow! Dats my cream...
Kudos gal.
no profile pix.....let's see your color
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) by femi4: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
Mom007:
Dear Mrs Tonto, you don't eat with both hands! See how you are expanding.. , forget that your excuse of breastfeeding, it doesn't justify this one am seeing. This is just a lack of self control, sofree chop abeg,
its not only food that makes one fat
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
Lots of blessings comes with being married...hello my morenikeji come and see ooo grin grin angry grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) by mattsvibes: 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2016
don't drink acohol dis time and fall down on stage during presentation

Congrats
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) by flokii: 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
Oh boy!

Tonto don big o.. The new look fits her well #nice
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
lol yeye celebs and the way they hype contracts...lol...multimilion koh.. If you know the real worth of these contacts...your jaws will drop.

2milliona naira na part of multi million sha
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) by Bluette(f): 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
femi4:
no profile pix.....let's see your color

Femi I Am black like u.. grin

Omo chelsea..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) by femi4: 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
Bluette:

Femi I Am black like u.. grin

Omo chelsea..
I dont think the cream is for black people like us
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) by Bluette(f): 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
femi4:
I dont think the cream is for black people like us

D cream is for any color o. I am kinda light though not too light like dat..and I do use it.. Y I like d cream is that..its not a bleaching cream or toning or any lightening cream, d cream will maintain ur skin color and because d quantity is much grin. U can use it for a session if u r d only one using it.. O po ninu e baje sugbon o won die.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) by femi4: 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
Bluette:

D cream is for any color o. I am kinda light though not too light like dat..and I do use it.. Y I like d cream is that..its not a bleaching cream or toning or any lightening cream, d cream will maintain ur skin color and because d quantity is much grin. U can use it for a session if u r d only one using it.. O po ninu e baje sugbon o won die.
Mi o ro pe mo ni interest mo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) by Bluette(f): 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
femi4:
Mi o ro pe mo ni interest mo
Buoda femi e ma sope ijebu leti wa o. Die pere ni.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) by Melvin95(m): 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
Memphis357:
The lady on the left deserves an endorsement from Peak milk.

Lmao!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) by ifeomaekol(f): 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2016
flawlessT:
See how fresh she's looking...I reject poverty in Jesus name.
amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says / Charlyboy And His Virgins Release New Photos / Sophia Momodu's Look To Miss Nigeria Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.