Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) (38463 Views)

2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) / "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill / Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) by ifeomaekol(f): 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2016
bukatyne:

Interestingly, she dissed Mercy Johnson for same thing.

Life!
was about to comment on that too and now she's doing extactly the same thing she dissed MJ for doing.... Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones @ all. A good way to go, glad she knows that now.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) by ifeomaekol(f): 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
Bluette:
Wow! Dats my cream...
Kudos gal.
how good is the cream?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) by UncensoredIII(m): 8:41am On Aug 02, 2016
MJ waited for two months. Tonto waited for Seven months. And its advisable to start work after six months. So don't judge.
ifeomaekol:
was about to comment on that too and now she's doing extactly the same thing she dissed MJ for doing.... Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones @ all. A good way to go, glad she knows that now.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) by Bluette(f): 9:34am On Aug 02, 2016
ifeomaekol:
how good is the cream?

100% mam. It brings out and maintain ur skin color..it has percentage..but in Nigeria and d supermarkets have been to..d maximum percentage is 35%..its written boldly on it. This cream is of 2 types(d ones have been seeing in Nigeria supermarket o). D first one is d one I use..it has a pink container..while d second one has a brown/light caramel color. Pls if u want to buy it in ny supermarket open it o..cos they now produce adulterated ones..wen u open it try to pour it(don't stick ur hand to pour it , hold d bottom of d cream and do as if u want to pour it on d ground but pls be careful) if it didn't pour, dats d original but if it pours(dats y I said u shld be careful so dat dey won't force u to buy it) then dats fake. Try to check d expiry dates too etc...so dat u won't waste ur money..and if u c dat its unnecessary cheap abeg waka go anoda supermarket o.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 02, 2016
This is the reason no one is interested in education anymore, everyone wants to either be a model, singer, dancer - showbiz business is the only business paying off now. A guy or girl gets an overall best result in an institution all he or she gets is a handshake. But you see these entertainers bagging endorsement deal and being paid millions of naira. Every guy in the street of Lagos once to go into anything related to entertainment. Every mother now dressing up her little kids like models (mini-adult) the cinderella dress is no more. How can the economy of the country grow? Such a Pity.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) by ifeomaekol(f): 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
UncensoredIII:
MJ waited for two months. Tonto waited for Seven months. And its advisable to start work after six months. So don't judge.
who said anything about judging? Pls don't conclude if u can comprehend my comment. Wether 2 or 7months d fact still remains she did the same thing which is commendable.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) by ifeomaekol(f): 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
Bluette:

100% mam. It brings out and maintain ur skin color..it has percentage..but in Nigeria and d supermarkets have been to..d maximum percentage is 35%..its written boldly on it. This cream is of 2 types(d ones have been seeing in Nigeria supermarket o). D first one is d one I use..it has a pink container..while d second one has a brown/light caramel color. Pls if u want to buy it in ny supermarket open it o..cos they now produce adulterated ones..wen u open it try to pour it(don't stick ur hand to pour it , hold d bottom of d cream and do as if u want to pour it on d ground but pls be careful) if it didn't pour, dats d original but if it pours(dats y I said u shld be careful so dat dey won't force u to buy it) then dats fake. Try to check d expiry dates too etc...so dat u won't waste ur money..and if u c dat its unnecessary cheap abeg waka go anoda supermarket o.
thank you so much for the info, thank you for bringing out ur time and calmly explained everything, really appreciate.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) by Bluette(f): 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
ifeomaekol:
thank you so much for the info, thank you for bringing out ur time and calmly explained everything, really appreciate.

Thanks mam.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) by ameboismyhobby(f): 8:12am On Aug 04, 2016
Wetin con :Pconcern u, Shey na ur gossip?
soupandeba:

as you like amebo so, man wey marry you na craze na. you go just dey gossip like okpo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy Brags About Earning N15 Million Per Show With Stacks Of Dollars [PICS] / "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says / I Am Taking Four-Year Break From Music – Wizkid Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.