Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

What Will You Do If...? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If...? (402 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If...? by lenposh(f): 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
Help! Fred has dated Bola before and Bola is my distance cousin. Fred is my fiance but I got to know first week in July that Fred and Bola have had fun together before.
The wedding is this month. I have the pain in my heart, am older than Bola but the fact that she and my husband to be had something keeps bothering me.
Do you think if I marry Fred, nothing will happen between him and Bola again?
Should I still go on with the wedding?
Re: What Will You Do If...? by maggilove(f): 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
Did u ask ur fiance about it? Talk it out with him and hear what he will say. The fact that they have had something together does not mean they will continue. You can send me a mail and I will talk to u more on it. Wish u a happy married life in advance.
Re: What Will You Do If...? by delishpot: 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
You know your man and your Bola, judging by what you know about them, do you think they may get together behind your back?
Re: What Will You Do If...? by Sexxkillz: 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2016
Once debe, always debe.

They'll have thiiiings to do much later. They may just put up an appearance for you so that you'll have a good wedding. In fact, they have been putting up an appearance for you thru out your courtship. . . You only found out 4 weeks ago!

Why did Fred and Bola wait till few weeks left for the wedding, before you found out he made her scream "mmm mmm mmm oh my god"?

See, whether you marry him or not, there are years of activities under the sheets for them both, ahead.

Do you think you can live your life without trusting the man you married?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Remember? / Y Do I Find It Difficult To Luv Again? / Caption This: Osinbajo And Buhari (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.