Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch (41281 Views)

2019: Endorsement Of Buhari By APC Governors Is Corruption – Ango Abdullahi / You Dislike Me For Parochial Sentiments, Jonathan Replies Critics / Buhari’s Parochial Appointments - Punch Editorial. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by turhibdwhale(m): 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
Abet punch find someone else to punch, can you compare his selection to GEJ own, even his wife patience create different commitee.GEJ was not biased in selecting his commitee based on what you're instigating but at the end they're all bunch of thieves. It doesn't really matter if he's doing that what really concerne us the masses is the right person for the job either Yoruba Fulani Hausa igala igbo ijaw or any other tribe. Give us what we want not thieves from all region that's how Nigerian can move forward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by annnikky(f): 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
President Buhari appointed Abba Kyari, the foster child
of his nephew, Mamman Daura, Chief of Staff to the
President.

Buhari appointed Duara’s son Personal Assistant to the
President.

Buhari appointed Lawal Abdullahi Kazaure, Daura’s son-
in-law, the State Chief of Protocol.

Buhari appointed Mohammed Lawal Abubakar, the
husband of his elder sister’s granddaughter, Aide de
Camp to the President,

Buhari appointed Sabiu ‘Tunde’ Yusuf, his sister’s
grandson, another Personal Assistant to the President.

Buhari appointed Aisha Abubakar, the daughter of the
younger sister of Daura’s wife, the Minister of Industry,
Trade and Investment.

No Nigerian leader has pushed nepotism this far. No
Nigerian head of state has had the shamelessness to
embarrass himself on this scale. None of them deigned
to turn the rare privilege of holding the highest position
in the land into an excuse to openly prioritize their
family members in appointments –like Buhari.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
It is not about the sections of the country the appointments come from. What matters to us is, are they qualified for the job and will they succeed?

It is better the President works with those he trust than he hands over critical offices to this who he does not trust.

What matters is that the President believes and trust those he appointed.
Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by turhibdwhale(m): 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
Abeg punch find someone else to punch, can you compare his selection to GEJ own, even his wife patience create different commitee.GEJ was not biased in selecting his commitee based on what you're instigating but at the end they're all bunch of thieves. It doesn't really matter if he's doing that what really concerne us the masses is the right person for the job either Yoruba Fulani Hausa igala igbo ijaw or any other tribe. Give us what we want not thieves from all region that's how Nigerian can move forward

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
annnikky:
President.

President.

Camp to the President,

Trade and Investment.

Remember, this is a President who lost power because those who surrounded were not loyal to him. President Buhari lost power through a coup.

You do not expect him to make the same mistake and surround himself with people who are not loyal to him.

To you, his appointment's scream Nepotism. To him, His Appointments screams loyalty.
Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
Gbam! The nomad is a waste of my vote!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
What we need is improved living conditions. Not appointments from every section of the country.

If the appointed people perform well, then the appointments were right.
Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by Godfather898989: 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
Buhari had no support watsoever from SE, saying His appointments are sectional is laughable cos He had no 6% of votes from the Ibo states.Friend He was not generally supported so stop moaning, by the way u work wit pple u trust as Ngige as ritely pointed out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by iroc4eva: 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
dear punch, no matter how you try to correct this FANTASTICALLY corrupt certificate less man called buhari, he won't listen cos his ears are malfunction

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by nijascammers: 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2016
Punch Newspaper still exist? who cares about Punch or hungry journalists, last time I checked, they were hustling for 50,000 naira from tb joshua and some politicians.Punch their as.s

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by JeremyP(m): 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
Adminisher:
This is the cowardly attitude of THIEVES when the punishment is impending they start bringing issues to confuse the process. Nepotism is actually permitted within bounds. There is Nepotism in the oil industry, PTF et.c. the entire Amnesty program is Nepotism. I get 20 CVs from young Nigerians looking for jobs and I will do all I can to fix them up. When I do it will appear to be Nepotism but I won't give a job to anyone if them not qualified.

This is different from large scale LOOTING as perpetrated under Jonathan. Stealing from future generations is not on the same level as helping a few from the current young generations.
Ogbeni u r Sick.. Plssss c a doc

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by DabuIIIT: 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
dtruth3:
Afonjas come and hear what Punch is saying ooooo

Come and hear what Punchnews paper is saying about your Lord and personal Saviour Bubu!

lolls...the highly sophisticated zombies are gonna avoid the thread like its leprous and view from afar....perharps now,their beloved punch is now a vanguard affiliate..
Lastly and seriously, "Truth only hurts demons"

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by annnikky(f): 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Remember, this is a President who lost power because those who surrounded were not loyal to him. President Buhari lost power through a coup.

You do not expect him to make the same mistake and surround himself with people who are not loyal to him.

To you, his appointment's scream Nepotism. To him, His Appointments screams loyalty.
Buh still if such wants to happen it'll still happen cos money rules d world remember n there's nothing impossible under d sun.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by DabuIIIT: 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
Godfather898989:
Buhari had no support watsoever from SE, saying His appointments are sectional is laughable cos He had no 6% of votes from the Ibo states.Friend He was not generally supported so stop moaning, by the way u work wit pple u trust as Ngige as ritely pointed out.

the president is father to all,all who voted and who didnt vote for him..thats how great leaders are known. So be informed sir,you aint making a minute sense at all..

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by eyeview: 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
Adminisher:
This is the cowardly attitude of THIEVES when the punishment is impending they start bringing issues to confuse the process. Nepotism is actually permitted within bounds. There is Nepotism in the oil industry, PTF et.c. the entire Amnesty program is Nepotism. I get 20 CVs from young Nigerians looking for jobs and I will do all I can to fix them up. When I do it will appear to be Nepotism but I won't give a job to anyone if them not qualified.

This is different from large scale LOOTING as perpetrated under Jonathan. Stealing from future generations is not on the same level as helping a few from the current young generations.
In a bid to defend as a zombie,you have just won the award for the most foolish and incoherrent post.
Not an any point did you make a point that is traceable to the issue discussed.
You have just left millions of readers dumber than you met them.
May God have mercy on your soul

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2016
annnikky:

Buh still if such wants to happen it'll still happen cos many rules d world remember n there's nothing impossible under d sun.

That does not mean the President should act without caution. Despite a military coup, there are also saboteurs. The best thing to do is to surround himself with those he trust. Those he believes will put him first.

This is a very critical time with the corruption war going on.
Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by oweman: 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
Love Machine:
Didn't your northern brothers complained of marginalisation against gej even though gej appointment mostly northerners as minister of defense,NSA,and other top department?

And what was GEJ appoi tments to the west like ; fair and proper Buhari should begiin earnestly to share the money set aside for the Niger Delta clean just as that drunk did with the arms money in the north enough of this lyi g distractions .

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by HARDDON: 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
knuckbuck:
Punch really Punched Buhari. TKO.

Wonder why everyone has been quiet with all the ills of this fg.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by Pecca: 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
wordcat:
Is it not too early for the yorubas to complain?
imagine! is it up to fifteen months yet?
Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by hopeforcharles(m): 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
Adminisher:

Why can't u people see the wrong in what this man PMB is doing? Its your types that are encouraging him, in the international level this kind of politics he is playing can land him in jail. Please Bruv say the truth and let it be out guild lite

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by DabuIIIT: 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
annnikky:
President.

President.

Camp to the President,

Trade and Investment.

hmmm..running the country is now a family and northern affair....nigerians will live to regret ever bringing on such a tribal bigot to steer their ship..
Regretably the highly sophisticated zombies still consider him the eternal lord and savior and will 'hungerily,sufferingly and smillingly defend him blindly.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by eyeview: 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
Seenyo:
Gbam! The nomad is a waste of my vote!
So you are part of the people that put us in this mess

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by abbey621(m): 7:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
Wake me up when the topic shifts back to economic policies, employment and security. If Buhari likes he can appoint everyone from Duara into his cabinet, as long as they perform I could care less. What has federal character done for us? It has brought us nothing but corruption. Under GEJ, your ethnicity did not matter. You can be Igbo, Ijaw, Hausa or Yoruba corruption is not stealing. Abeg carry on Buhari, if you like appoint your daughter as Minister of Defense, all well thinking Nigerians want to see is PROGRESS!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

He should have contested for the office of the emir of Daura and not that of the president of Nigeria angry

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
Why are you flooding this thread with Unfounded hearsays, When did political appointment become a thing of loyalty? Or did you just come up with that because of your biase for Buhari? Be careful, because the kids are also reading these things, don't feed them with crap.
TheGoodJoe:

That does not mean the President should act without caution. Despite a military coup, there are also saboteurs. The best thing to do is to surround himself by those he trust. Those he believes will put him first.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by wordcat(m): 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
Pecca:
imagine! is it up to fifteen months yet?
They need to wait till 2023 cos Bubu still has a lot of appointment to make
Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by annnikky(f): 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

That does not mean the President should act without caution. Despite a military coup, there are also saboteurs. The best thing to do is to surround himself by those he trust. Those he believes will put him first.

Then other ethnic region should be clapping for him right? I dnt think so cos Nigerian's r not fool to seat back n watch d so called president to surround himself with his family members, meaning that "Aso Rock" is a family business.

D appointment suppose to go round n not one sided n if he bent on making it one sided that seat will be too hot for him cos there won't be peace in Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by royalnose: 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
Sometimes I wish it's only those that voted that ethnic bigot that should experience all these negative changes. I Thot Punch was pro APC prior election, Na wen them obtain their wailers firm?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by annnikky(f): 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
DabuIIIT:

hmmm..running the country is now a family and northern affair....nigerians will live to regret ever bringing on such a tribal bigot to steer their ship..
Regretably the highly sophisticated zombies still consider him the eternal lord and savior and will 'hungerily,sufferingly and smillingly defend him blindly.
N some r still hailing him n saying he did d right thing, i wonder where Nigeria is heading to.

No food, no light, no money. Honestly Nigerian's r really suffering n smilling at d same time.

Is only God that will saves us from all this calamity

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
stobery:

Abasi mbok!!! What is this one saying?

I nearly died with lols at this grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by Jombojombo(m): 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2016
Adminisher:

You see ur life? People just dey use ur mumuism chop like.
Abeg I need my own like ontop this mumu zombie grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2016
drss2:
ur zombiesm no get cure.

Why is everyone telling him the same thing?
Accurate diagnosis though. cry cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Delivers Address At Bola Tinubu's 12th Colloquium / Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region / Buhari’s Top Aide In Trouble Over Attempt To Usurp Osinbajo’s Powers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.