Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Presidency Denies Favouring North, Muslims In Appointments - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Denies Favouring North, Muslims In Appointments (26115 Views)

Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed / Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North / Rivers Rerun: INEC Favouring APC, PDP Alleges. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Denies Favouring North, Muslims In Appointments by kings09(m): 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
OK oo
madridguy:
grin grin I still stand with Buhari.
Re: Presidency Denies Favouring North, Muslims In Appointments by kings09(m): 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
OK oo
madridguy:
Re: Presidency Denies Favouring North, Muslims In Appointments by kings09(m): 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
OK oo. Na u get ur leg...sory... I mean data
madridguy:

Re: Presidency Denies Favouring North, Muslims In Appointments by madridguy(m): 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
Even if I have to starve to buy data just to stand with Buhari I will humbly do so.

kings09:
OK oo. Na u get ur leg...sory... I mean data
Re: Presidency Denies Favouring North, Muslims In Appointments by ordainbuzz(m): 10:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
Dis confuse people don come again
Re: Presidency Denies Favouring North, Muslims In Appointments by ordainbuzz(m): 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
Zombies have not seen anything yet
Re: Presidency Denies Favouring North, Muslims In Appointments by hopesuarez(m): 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
as una dy lament buhari and Nigeria...... me just need my prayer to be answered by jah

Re: Presidency Denies Favouring North, Muslims In Appointments by amybel(f): 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
Bolustic:
GEJ did worse.

God bless u for telling this type of lie. I REST MY CASE.
Re: Presidency Denies Favouring North, Muslims In Appointments by amybel(f): 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2016
Re: Presidency Denies Favouring North, Muslims In Appointments by Oblongatarh(m): 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2016
THUNDER Fire you and your entire generation for spewing this scrap from your mouth. Do you guys take us all for fools? We all are not as unintelligent and clueless as your gworo chewing Boss o! Iddddddddddd!!!
Re: Presidency Denies Favouring North, Muslims In Appointments by Sinkills: 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
Hmmm...

Well people only believe what they want to see. We know the factions responsible for this.

I however still think security appointments and some other sensitive positions are lopsided ethnically - but I cannot blame you because your predecessor wasn't any different.

I still remain that OBJ had the best track record in unbiased appointments.

Nigeria should just get better, that's all that matters. Wether na Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba or Others ( No Pun intended); abi na Christian or Muslim.
Wonderful submission! You are quite sure his appointments on security and sensitive issues are biased ethnically but you cannot blame him because according to you his predecessor was not different! A man who promised us change and was voted into office on that strength and premise? By the way, who was his predecessor's minister of defence? Was he not a northern Muslim? Who was his National Security Adviser? Was he not col Sambo Dasuki, a northern Muslim? Who was the Comptroller-General of Customs during GEJ government? Was he not a northern Muslim? This is despite the fact that the Muslim North gave him marginal votes in 2011. How come that whenever any lapse is mentioned concerning the present government, the best bet of some people is to blame the past regime to justify what is apparently or clearly wrong? Why do you people hate Jonathan with so much passion as to blame him for virtually everything wrong presently more than a year after handing over to the peoples' messiah? The whole thing is disgusting, nauseating and sickening. People should fear God. Let's not play along with these APC propaganda and call a spade a spade.
Re: Presidency Denies Favouring North, Muslims In Appointments by elopee3000(m): 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
Fvckboy:
muslim or no muslim all nigerians want is good policy to control inflation...

imagine 1 bag of rice @#17,500...
#mr president do some thing na!
may god amadioha distroy u, cus his a northerner now u dont care but when jonathan was there u people invented boko to kill we southerners anyways nothing last for ever
Re: Presidency Denies Favouring North, Muslims In Appointments by Kassidy90(m): 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
I love buhari but his analog thinking wont move this digital country forward quick. But he's still beta dan Dr. Gej
Re: Presidency Denies Favouring North, Muslims In Appointments by naijaking1: 11:43pm On Aug 01, 2016
Denies prosecuting only the opposition?
Hmmmmm!
Maybe this WAEC-less president don't even know what the word opposition means
As in PDP members, as in Metuh, Fayose, and FFK.
Can somebody please let him that his figures don't lie.
Re: Presidency Denies Favouring North, Muslims In Appointments by Spells(m): 12:02am On Aug 02, 2016
Bolustic:
GEJ did worse.
are u alright at all

Re: Presidency Denies Favouring North, Muslims In Appointments by jojothaiv(m): 8:38am On Aug 02, 2016
The Presidency should continue with what it has started!

As long as some Nigerians are not bother!
Re: Presidency Denies Favouring North, Muslims In Appointments by DedeNkem: 8:56am On Aug 02, 2016
Appointments as of two weeks ago;

Re: Presidency Denies Favouring North, Muslims In Appointments by sammyclassics(m): 8:59am On Aug 02, 2016
Thank God Nigerians are calm
Re: Presidency Denies Favouring North, Muslims In Appointments by DaveHert(m): 9:03am On Aug 02, 2016
They should save their stories for someone who is stupid enough to believe them!
Re: Presidency Denies Favouring North, Muslims In Appointments by alaskido(m): 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
You do not need a soothsayer to tell you that the Northern Hausa-Fulani were most favoured in Buhari's government.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders Suspension Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts In Several Banks / Atiku Meets Traditional Rulers In Rivers State - Photos / Sandra Bassey Is First Female To Lead Legislative Council In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.