Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

It’s Depressing….. But Nature Only Wants The Best Of Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It’s Depressing….. But Nature Only Wants The Best Of Us (1433 Views)

When Being Single Is Depressing But You Are Not In Love With Anybody / Signs She Wants The D Without Her Telling You / 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Depressing….. But Nature Only Wants The Best Of Us by Curvinus(m): 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2016

2 Likes

Re: It’s Depressing….. But Nature Only Wants The Best Of Us by Curvinus(m): 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
Re: It’s Depressing….. But Nature Only Wants The Best Of Us by 0955eb027(m): 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
Coming back to digest the write up..
Re: It’s Depressing….. But Nature Only Wants The Best Of Us by wordbank(m): 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
The way d tori take end na wa.
Kukuma say man na ukazi leaf wey no dey die quick while woman na ugu leaf wey if u no chopam dt day forget am
Re: It’s Depressing….. But Nature Only Wants The Best Of Us by firstking01(m): 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2016
The lady in the pix remind me of whitney houston when she sang the song, "my love is your love and your love is my love"...aka judgement dayembarassed

RIP to her gentle soulembarassed
Re: It’s Depressing….. But Nature Only Wants The Best Of Us by STILESGANG: 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
nice writeup

(1) (Reply)

Get A Choice Sugar Daddy Or Sugar Mommy Now / What If You Were Having Sex With Someone And He/she Said IAM HIV Positive / Cameroonian And Akwa Ibom/calabar Men Have Something In Common

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.