Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Abubakar Mahmoud Is New NBA President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Mahmoud Is New NBA President (9236 Views)

EFCC Blasts New NBA President:U're Against Buhari's Reinvigorated Anti-graft War / EFCC Tackles NBA President Abubakar Mahmoud / "I Will Expose Corrupt Lawyers" - Abubakar Mahmoud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Mahmoud Is New NBA President by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 02, 2016
QuotaSystem:

And the South must be paradise, no wonder Kano does not have a single southerner earning a living there.

Bigots everywhere.
And you are happy it inhabitable by other tribe?

Earn a living in kano and lose ur life the next day!
Re: Abubakar Mahmoud Is New NBA President by QuotaSystem: 9:04am On Aug 02, 2016
hopsydboi:

And the sarcasm flew over your head cheesy

Tell that joke to the entire Sabon gari population made up of thousands of Ibos and the Eze Ndigbo of Kano.

Oh and these guys below:

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Mahmoud Is New NBA President by hardbody: 9:09am On Aug 02, 2016
benarex:
So just about 5000 lawyers eligible to vote? grin

I do not think so, quite a number of us chose to defranchise ourselves, I for one refused to be involved. Whenever the text messages or mails get to me i delete immediately. Their leadership never added value to my life or my profession, at least personally, so i could not be bothered. I am sure quite a number felt the same way.

Except you are lawyer, leave legal matters and antics to those trained and having a concern in that business.

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Mahmoud Is New NBA President by hardbody: 9:11am On Aug 02, 2016
hopsydboi:

This cannot be correct. Igbos must be there. We are next to Coca-Cola in the penetration of other people's domain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Mahmoud Is New NBA President by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 02, 2016
QuotaSystem:

And the sarcasm flew over your head cheesy

Tell that joke to the entire Sabon gari population made up of thousands of Ibos and the Eze Ndigbo of Kano.

Oh and these guys below:

Lols my bad

The wide spread of tribalism on nairaland wan dy vex me ni grin cheesy
Re: Abubakar Mahmoud Is New NBA President by me2me: 9:33am On Aug 02, 2016
It really saddens me to read comments borne out of ignorance, tribalism, bigotry on this forum. The NBA Presidential seat was zoned to the North as agreed by the body hence the candidacy of AB Mahmoud and JK Gadzama who where interested in running for the office and slugged it out to the exclusion of other candidates from other zones. Therefore, it was either AB Mahmoud or JK Gadzama that could have won.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Mahmoud Is New NBA President by Justiyke4u: 9:43am On Aug 02, 2016
Congratulations Sir and successful tenure
Re: Abubakar Mahmoud Is New NBA President by maxman01: 10:02am On Aug 02, 2016
Tank God Monday ubai is 2nd vice president correct man
Re: Abubakar Mahmoud Is New NBA President by ImtiazNupe(m): 10:12am On Aug 02, 2016
henchamb:

still poverty and mal nutrition continue to ravage the north. I'm not a bigot but your post neccesitated my reply
worthless.
Re: Abubakar Mahmoud Is New NBA President by prof12(m): 10:58am On Aug 02, 2016
arewafederation:
PMB had appointed another aboki again angry - iPOD thu

Congratulations Sir.... cool

Even with a contested election?
You southerners are so dump

Re: Abubakar Mahmoud Is New NBA President by arewafederation: 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
prof12:

Yes. PMB rigged the election to favour the north. angry
Re: Abubakar Mahmoud Is New NBA President by paulabdeel(m): 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
ImtiazNupe:
Northerners are really bless by Islam.

1. Executive head, President- northern Muslim.
2. Legislative head, senate President - northern Muslim.
3. Judiciary head, chief judge, attorney general, NBA- all northern Muslims.
Alhamdulillah Kaseera.
The guideline of posting forbids deliberate. words of provocation. Moderator, this is exactly what this poster has done. People like him stoke embers of discord in this country. He should be sanctioned.
Re: Abubakar Mahmoud Is New NBA President by paulabdeel(m): 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
prof12:

DUMP? Your foot in your mouth. We know who is dumb now, don't we?
Re: Abubakar Mahmoud Is New NBA President by DedeNkem: 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
Of course, it would be an ab*oki. Northerners are in control of every major position.
Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Islamic Republic of Nigeria!
Re: Abubakar Mahmoud Is New NBA President by chyket(m): 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Do you have comprehension problems? Read my post again and see if your response makes any sense.

I guess its you that has comprehension problem,when you post something,subsequent postings will either negate and reaffirm your position and in this case,my posting is reaffirming your position but I guess you are so much in a hurry to attack what seems to be a contrary position that you lost the essence of my post.
Re: Abubakar Mahmoud Is New NBA President by mikolo80: 12:28am On Aug 06, 2016
QuotaSystem:
I'm glad Mahmoud was elected by the majority using the novel electronic voting system.

This shows that the NBA is forward thinking and embraces positive change. Regardless of this glaring fact, I bet my left ball that some mentally challenged youth will still ascribe this to PMB/'northernocracy'.

[i]Modified:[/i]of course it is
North has the numbers

if only you knew how easy it is to manipulate electric voting you wouldn't be so giddy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insurgency War Won, Buratai Declares / Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim's Visit To Sarkin Bwari / Yoruba Afenifere Leaders Paid Solidarity Vist To Gbenga Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.