Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) (53310 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Military Bombs Arepo To Dislodge Militants [PHOTOS] / Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father / Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) by betterABIAstate: 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
Simeonnwabekz:

Stop bringing shame and ridicule to Alaigbo, whats your own with the thread. Being jobless is really making you frustratred. Kneel down and lemme pray for your soul.
owk sir, on my kneels afonja militant and cheap oil vandal.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) by YourNemesis: 10:43pm On Aug 01, 2016
betterABIAstate:
afonja militant, leave ijaw out of your worries.

Flattie, hold your corner make I hold my own.
When the militants come to Aba or Onitsha,.... you can chip in with worthless advices.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) by Simeonnwabekz: 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
betterABIAstate:
owk sir, on my kneels afonja militant and cheap oil vandal.

You are insulting everyone as if your parents were killed by the NA. I feel your pains and agony. Poverty and hunger is a bad thing. Sorry kid.

11 Likes

Re: Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) by Dragonking: 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2016
No pictures of the ravage areas and no single picture of the militants caught or killed. ..Na keg dem dey show us.. Let them keep on fo0ling the Afonjas

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) by Caleycash(m): 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
When will all these nuisancy and mess stop in this country?!...Frankly speaking this country is a very BIG ZOO!!!
Re: Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) by eph12(m): 11:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
Did he lie as usual that he will provide road and electricity? No single government presence in Ibafo area but this idiots are happy with themselves. Nonsense.
Re: Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) by kikake: 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
ebosie11:
Read more. http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/amosun-visits-ibafo-ogijophotos.html

No war but see the number of soldiers guarding a governor in his state.

And when he is sleeping at his official residence, many soldiers or police shall also be guarding the governor.

When he goes to his private home with about 7 meters wall round with razor sharp barbed wire, soldiers or police shall be guarding him.

It's like this in most of Nigeria's 36 states..

And these Nigeria's so-called leaders don't want to admit that there is something sick about Nigeria that must be solved.

A confederate country of Nigeria shall solve the problems. But shall crude oil in the Niger delta allow the politicians to understand?

1 Like

Re: Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
betterABIAstate:
you mean the cheap afonja miscreants/vandals? Those guys are just a special breed of Yoruba agberos
abeg shut up. Human beings are talking.

9 Likes

Re: Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
abdulrazat:
Pipeline vandals na him people dey call militants? Propaganda as always.

Yes, they became militants when there were pipelines to vandalize anymore. Kidnapping, rape became their past time activities. 4p4nu agba.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) by Phobia1: 12:05am On Aug 02, 2016
Naavah:
Worst performing governor
shatap dia. wat do u knw.go to the nd com bak hia nd stil 'jst type' nonsense
Re: Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) by chimaicon(m): 1:14am On Aug 02, 2016
that dude pass da area@ ogijo cum dae 4om innocent bh dem no give am face
Re: Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 1:24am On Aug 02, 2016
Caleycash:
When will all these nuisancy and mess stop in this country?!...Frankly speaking this country is a very BIG ZOO!!!

Nuisancy ke? This ur grammar na Made in Aba, Finished in Indonesia o!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) by faston1(m): 1:38am On Aug 02, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
Hmm
Re: Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 1:54am On Aug 02, 2016
betterABIAstate:
afonja militant, leave ijaw out of your worries.

Hello! Stand by the truth, Ndigbo`s is sucking Ijaws butts believing they will go with Biafra.

Keep serving............ Ijaws already have a plan at the eventuality of a collapse #StopSuckingButts

4 Likes

Re: Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 1:55am On Aug 02, 2016
Caleycash:

You re a typical Indonesian.....You type the way it hurts you
Re: Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) by kettle84(m): 2:07am On Aug 02, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Afonjas will soon come to prove how ebute-ibafo and ogijo are majorly populated by igbos
those peeps are comedians, running their mouth like tap ever since this saga started
Re: Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) by nightmile: 2:14am On Aug 02, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Afonjas will soon come to prove how ebute-ibafo and ogijo are majorly populated by igbos

Ineffectual Buffon Follower sited..

1 Like

Re: Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) by lonelydora: 5:33am On Aug 02, 2016
Abiagirl777:
Are those kegs that I'm seeing almost like a train line .
I can't see anything being destroyed though.

The thing tire me sef. In the second to last picture, I thought it was a kind of 'floater' for oil pipelines. Nnaa eh, boy are not smiling in that Ibafo. I just pray there won't be collateral damages.
Re: Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) by IceDude(m): 6:09am On Aug 02, 2016
sleekAfonja:
Where are the dead bodies of the obliterated creek rats?
They are on ghost mode
Re: Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 02, 2016
Av nt seen a dead bodies since d started d bombing. Is Nigeria govt eating the dead bodies?

1 Like

Re: Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) by Ndukwe007(m): 6:31am On Aug 02, 2016
Come, leave that your village life. you're too tribalized.
Re: Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) by Ndukwe007(m): 6:42am On Aug 02, 2016
I'M BECOMING IRRITATED WHEN I ON NIRALAND DUE TO TRIBALISM. I WONDER HOW WE CAN PROGRESS WITH THIS ATTITUDE. EVERY STATE HAVE THIER DIFFERENCE, EVERY CULTURES, EVERY COMMUNITY ETC. EVEN IF NIGERIA BREAK TODAY WE WILL STILL FIGHT AGAINST OURSELVES. WE ARE JUST BEING USED TO KILL OURSELVES AND POVERTY OF THE MIND AND BODY IS THE CATALYST. ONLY THE JOBLESS AND HOPELESS ENGAGE THEMSELVES.
Re: Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) by sCun: 6:58am On Aug 02, 2016
Sophisticated and developed south wàste
Re: Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) by philip0906(m): 7:42am On Aug 02, 2016
Ndukwe007:
I'M BECOMING IRRITATED WHEN I ON NIRALAND DUE TO TRIBALISM. I WONDER HOW WE CAN PROGRESS WITH THIS ATTITUDE. EVERY STATE HAVE THIER DIFFERENCE, EVERY CULTURES, EVERY COMMUNITY ETC. EVEN IF NIGERIA BREAK TODAY WE WILL STILL FIGHT AGAINST OURSELVES. WE ARE JUST BEING USED TO KILL OURSELVES AND POVERTY OF THE MIND AND BODY IS THE CATALYST. ONLY THE JOBLESS AND HOPELESS ENGAGE THEMSELVES.
Fact!
Re: Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) by alpacinoO: 8:09am On Aug 02, 2016
All glory to to GOD that the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces in Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari has flagged off this operation comprising all the armed forces. In no distant future this ops will be completed.
I will also advice government of Lagos and Ogun State to look for ways of destroying all the shanties in the creeks viz a viz depopulating all the creeks. None of these militants must be allowed to escape the creeks. If need be government should relocate all villagers along the various exit routes and finish off the militants. This ops must be well planned so that none of them escapes.

Finally, no one should be allowed to move close to these creeks and swamps where government infrastructures are built. It is of importance that all the structures along these government infrastructures must be demolished.
The ROPC (Reformed Odudua Peoples Congress) must also assist the armed forces towards arresting any of these militants fleeing the area bombardments and hand them over to the law enforcement agencies for them to face the full wrath of the law.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Thank you.

Re: Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) by autodoctor: 8:50am On Aug 02, 2016
Make dem no guard am nah make he see wetin for happen.
Re: Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) by Caleycash(m): 8:56am On Aug 02, 2016
shamecurls:

You re a typical Indonesian.....You type the way it hurts you
You are very stupid...do you know me?!, Stupid Nigerian!!!
Re: Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) by Caleycash(m): 9:01am On Aug 02, 2016
MrMcJay:

Nuisancy ke? This ur grammar na Made in Aba, Finished in Indonesia o!
Proffessor Emeritus in English Grammar...Go and get job first, Jobless fools, you have nothing to offer, Stupid fools in a useless country
Re: Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:36am On Aug 02, 2016
Purge them out. That's a deterrent to other warring groups.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia / Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect / The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.