Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile (34521 Views)

Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin / Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife / Today Is Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's Birthday. Wish Him Well. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by driand(m): 11:51am On Aug 02, 2016
We following intently!
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by Agromuda(m): 11:51am On Aug 02, 2016
He has a good profile!!! though they are all birds of a feather.
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by driand(m): 11:52am On Aug 02, 2016
Good, continue
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by adelacuna(m): 11:53am On Aug 02, 2016
I have a staunch believe that this guy is being sponsored by someone in the polity

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 02, 2016
He is well read and lettered. He sounded so intelligent in his interview with Channels TV on Sunday. However, if Dogara goes down, he goes down too

1 Like

Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by grodt999: 11:54am On Aug 02, 2016
That nose is big enough to get its own seat in the NASS
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by heilige(m): 11:55am On Aug 02, 2016
[size=18pt]Where was he when the padding was going on ?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by Wabbitboy: 11:55am On Aug 02, 2016
VoteKenneth205:
Too long

If reading a page of a man's achievement is too long, how can you achieve half of what he has achieved[color=#000099][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by Rexnegro(m): 11:55am On Aug 02, 2016
Nice profile, aside that he looks cute, trust me no homo just like his looks.
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by bjoyoyo99: 11:56am On Aug 02, 2016
on this how can we free from them saraki, dasuki,jubri,dogara .....
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by princefaculty(m): 11:56am On Aug 02, 2016
Of all his qualifications none relates to budget padding and wailing due to ousting.... grin

Sauka lafiya Mallam Jibrin
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by axishale(m): 11:56am On Aug 02, 2016
prinsam30:

well to me its does not matter but it matter when it has not be mattered. But let it be matterred i urged
But when this matter does not matter when will a matter matter grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by AlphaCentauri: 11:58am On Aug 02, 2016
i listened to that man yesterday. i am convinced he is a mole planted in the senate. he was never corrupt, never has been corrupt but was planted in the senate 5 years ago to collect data of corruption while acting like he is one of them. who planted him as a mole in the senate ? your guess is as good as mine but it was ultimately God. now he is singing.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by HonabFaj(m): 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
Finger cross ,observation mood
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by DaniDani(m): 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2016
I doff my cap for you. truly, this man is learned and is an achiever
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by gwales: 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
All this at a young age
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by shumuel(m): 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
Wow! I'm loving this man already

Pls check my signature kiss kiss kiss

Honestly, he wowed me grin
Future candidate for presidency i tell ya, but the guy na book worm o

1 Like

Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by shumuel(m): 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
Wow! I'm loving this man already

Pls check my signature kiss kiss kiss

Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
Martyr! Is he dead?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by Surfboard(m): 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
He's a martyr now? Seriously?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by deeone10: 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
419 so that u can load the card. cheap trick
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by 9jatatafo(m): 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
Jibrin has all the academic qualifications but his wisdom and knowledge is failing him. Why so passionate on fighting corruption immediately he was relieved of his role as Committee Chairmain on Appropriation? It shows he was eating from this padding before he got booted. He is a man falling down the hill and wants companion. Jibrin is a rat in the Green Chamber. He is academically smart but street stu.pid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by prinsam30: 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
axishale:

But when this matter does not matter when will a matter matter grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I yaff lafffffffffffff
my Anuus out

1 Like

Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by okonja(m): 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
What a profile
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
heilige:
[size=18pt]Where was he when the padding was going on ?[/size]

Supervising It.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by WomanWrappa(m): 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
Seen
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by okonja(m): 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
i listened to that man yesterday. i am convinced he is a mole planted in the senate. he was never corrupt, never has been corrupt but was planted in the senate 5 years ago to collect data of corruption while acting like he is one of them. who planted him as a mole in the senate ? your guess is as good as mine but it was ultimately God. now he is singing.

I just hope they are not grooming him for the presidency post as per say he is young
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by Prales(m): 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
Did I just read the word 'martyr'? Really? After he was short-changed by Dogara?
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
shumuel:

No way is he a candidate for Presidency. This is like taking us to the past.

He was the Chairman of the house appropriation committee. He supervised the padding of the budget. He should have cried out before. Not after he lost his post. If the budget sailed smoothly, he would have eaten and cleaned his mouth.

This is the kind that will empty our reserves.

Verdict: Ole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by AlphaCentauri: 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
okonja:

I just hope they are not grooming him for the presidency post as per say he is young
i really dont know what they are grooming him for but i am 100 percent convinced someone planted him into the senate 5 years ago to collect data on corruption. the guy is like buhari in dat he hates corruption to the core.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Officials Sitting In An Open Van (Pics) / "I'm Not Graduating Like Melaye" Omokri Says As He Visits Harvard University. / Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.