Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile (34518 Views)

Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin / Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife / Today Is Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's Birthday. Wish Him Well. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
Johnrake69:

Good bless you my brother. Isn't it laughable how we hopelessly queue up to vote for those rogues while acting on the impossible assumption that the members of the parliament will represent our dignity, sovereignty and of course, our point of view. In the first place, why should we pay some corrupt career politicians to make laws for the masses when more than 110million Nigerians are poor? Can't we have a system where the public will constitute 'The General People's Congress and Committees'. Just like how the last National conference was constituted and make resolutions that will be passed down to the ministries to execute. The masses obviously can't shy away from governance anymore. Let the masses govern themselves. It's time to get over the business of representative government which has led us to abject poverty.

The wastage from the LegislaThieves is alarming and I agree something should be done to curb it. The worst part is entertaining such wastage while the Finance Ministry and CBN tell us we are in a recession.

Any way to reduce the cost of governance is welcomed because we can not cope with such massive wastage.

Nice proposal and it is very constructive.
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by AlphaCentauri: 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

They can take their steps but Abdulmumin Jibrin is not that step. He worked with the last set of thieves to steal funds from the budget. Not ones, not twice. Can he account for most of the money he received as Constituency Allocations all these years?

No. He swallowed it.
nigga why you act like you just crept out from under a rock ? in most countries in this world they follow you around for over 10 years before they bust you. some intel takes 20 years. so working with the last and this set of thieves is part of intel collection. anyway am done
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
nigga why you act like you just crept out from under a rock ? in most countries in this world they follow you around for over 10 years before they bust you. some intel takes 20 years. so working with the last and this set of thieves is part of intel collection. anyway am done

When the investigation is complete, all the crimes from the ten to twenty years is exposed. Or the mole was implanted last year to steal money for four years and expose the last year?

The Budget is passed, he took his cut and kept quiet. If it did not bust, he would take for the next years and keep quiet.

This is not a case of mole. This is thief exposing thieves.

You can not spin it. Abdulmumin Jibrin has been corrupt. Got himself to a juicy position to steal more loot. He is a thief. There is no way to spin it. He swallowed constituency projects before. He is exposing none of his underhand dealings in the past.

This is not a mole but an exposed educated thief.
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by yorhmienerd(m): 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
Jibrin, He is the only upper house member i like apart from Gbajabiamila
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by Johnrake69: 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

The wastage from the LegislaThieves is alarming and I agree something should be done to curb it. The worst part is entertaining such wastage while the Finance Ministry and CBN tell us we are in a recession.

Any way to reduce the cost of governance is welcomed because we can not cope with such massive wastage.

Nice proposal and it is very constructive.

We have like minds doing alot of research on a much better system we should consider as a people. And It's imperative to pose this question at this point 'was the system made for Nigerians or Nigerians made for the system?'. And since this particular system is not working the only reasonable thing to do is to tear it down and start all over Cos, power ultimately rest with the people.
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by Prince202020(m): 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
TamedWolf90:
The man that sings like a fool... Nobody will ever trust him again

One cannot put sound in another man's garri and you don't expect the person to put dried dog shit for em own nah it doesn't work that way.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by CioAngels(f): 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
Jubrin, your dossier is huge, i now wonder why you had to mix with the compound thieves even though you might have been an accomplice. I think you have a bigger and better job to do for Nigeria. Jubrin, please don't compromise. Your dossier is bigger than billions of kickbacks/bribe.
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by DonMekino(m): 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
why is he not in EFCC custody yet so dat his revelations will epp bring in d rest....

ohhh I forgot he is.......I no talk ooo
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by adanny01(m): 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
i listened to that man yesterday. i am convinced he is a mole planted in the senate. he was never corrupt, never has been corrupt but was planted in the senate 5 years ago to collect data of corruption while acting like he is one of them. who planted him as a mole in the senate ? your guess is as good as mine but it was ultimately God. now he is singing.

He is not in the senate!
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by adanny01(m): 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
Surfboard:
He's a martyr now? Seriously?

Dont you think the common Nigerian needs more politicians like him to continue to expose all the fraud, looting and injustice by the politicians?

By doing this he is also taking himself down, dont you think its a selfless move?
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by Ushafaiza(m): 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
This guy was my class mate @ GSS Bwari-Abuja, a very brilliant and sharp guy, am not surprise with the level of his achievements,

1 Like

Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by adanny01(m): 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
9jatatafo:
Jibrin has all the academic qualifications but his wisdom and knowledge is failing him. Why so passionate on fighting corruption immediately he was relieved of his role as Committee Chairmain on Appropriation? It shows he was eating from this padding before he got booted. He is a man falling down the hill and wants companion. Jibrin is a rat in the Green Chamber. He is academically smart but street stu.pid

I almost wept reading your comment.

I wondered who's side you are on. When two of your enemies fight themselves, i believe you are supposed to be happy. You seem to be displeased with Jibrin that you called him a rat. I want to believe only his partners in crime like Dogara et al should see him as a rat. It beats my imagination that you see him this way unless you are a principal officer of the HoS.

If you are Dogara's supporter, dont you think its time to rethink your support for the role he played in the budget?
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by latlat(m): 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
I love this comment and I think its the right thing.....
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by okonja(m): 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
things had to go south before he exposes his cover. i have done my deep research on jibrin. he is definitely a mole planted into senate 5 years ago.

Hmmmm, that's interesting...anyway, I base in Abuja...I'm available for any service
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by Surfboard(m): 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
adanny01:

Dont you think the common Nigerian needs more politicians like him to continue to expose all the fraud, looting and injustice by the politicians?

By doing this he is also taking himself down, dont you think its a selfless move?

While what he's doing is commendable, I think there's nothing to it. Make we dey look sha.
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by adanny01(m): 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
Surfboard:

While what he's doing is commendable, I think there's nothing to it. Make we dey look sha.

In other words, the best thing he should have done is keep quite, instead of exposing the fraud. To me, i means a whole lot. Even if the matter ends up under the carpet, the next budget will not be treated with kids glove.
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by Kposkila: 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
My only issue with him is why did he wait till he was removed before crying more than the bereaved?
#paddingthings...season 2
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by 9jatatafo(m): 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
adanny01:

I almost wept reading your comment.

I wondered who's side you are on. When two of your enemies fight themselves, i believe you are supposed to be happy. You seem to be displeased with Jibrin that you called him a rat. I want to believe only his partners in crime like Dogara et al should see him as a rat. It beats my imagination that you see him this way unless you are a principal officer of the HoS.

If you are Dogara's supporter, dont you think its time to rethink your support for the role he played in the budget?

Weep not my fellow Nlander! I am never a supporter of any Nigerian politician because non is holy. I called Jibrin a rat because when he was still the chairman of appropriation committee, he never said anything with the info he is feeding us with. How come he waited till he was relieved of his role? The anti graft agencies should hold Jibrin and the padded budget crew. They are all as guilty as the sin. All politicians are dirty and corrupt. You forgot how Jibrin fought tooth and nail for Dogara to be the speaker. He was licking honey then and he remained silent not until now. I don't see the the usefulness of his whistle blow about the padding. They all do it. There is another one called warehousing done by ministers and their various ministries and other government parastatals. Time is coming when the word warehousing will be common as padding. We are observation them

1 Like

Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by adanny01(m): 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

When the investigation is complete, all the crimes from the ten to twenty years is exposed. Or the mole was implanted last year to steal money for four years and expose the last year?

The Budget is passed, he took his cut and kept quiet. If it did not bust, he would take for the next years and keep quiet.

This is not a case of mole. This is thief exposing thieves.

You can not spin it. Abdulmumin Jibrin has been corrupt. Got himself to a juicy position to steal more loot. He is a thief. There is no way to spin it. He swallowed constituency projects before. He is exposing none of his underhand dealings in the past.

This is not a mole but an exposed educated thief.

I followed you comments well annd must say i get your over-emphasized point. Jibrin is a thief as well as Dogara and their cohorts.

However, a prostitute washed Jesus's feet and oiled it with the best she could afford. Doing the right thing does not cancel the wrong you have done. The saying that goes, "once a theif, always a thief" does not apply everytime. A theif has a seat with kings, all he needs to do is repent, just like the theif that was crucified with Jesus.

I could not count the number of times you called Jibrin a thief, he is a lesser thief if there is something like that. I certainly prefer a lesser or repentant thief in Jibrin than the head or unrepentant thief and his cohorts in Dogara.

What i have seen from your reactions is the reason why i would never want to be a whistle blower whether clean or not. Because people divert their attention to the toy i stole from my friend forgetting about the murder my friend commited. How does your comments encourage whistle blowing at this time when Nigerians are clamouring for whistle blower act?
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by adanny01(m): 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
9jatatafo:

Weep not my fellow Nlander! I am never a supporter of any Nigerian politician because non is holy. I called Jibrin a rat because when he was still the chairman of appropriation committee, he never said anything with the info he is feeding us with. How come he waited till he was relieved of his role? The anti graft agencies should hold Jibrin and the padded budget crew. They are all as guilty as the sin. All politicians are dirty and corrupt. You forgot how Jibrin fought tooth and nail for Dogara to be the speaker. He was licking honey then and he remained silent not until now. I don't see the the usefulness of his whistle blow about the padding. They all do it. There is another one called warehousing done by ministers and their various ministries and other government parastatals. Time is coming when the word warehousing will be common as padding. We are observation them

To me, it doesnt matter that he became disgruntled before he came forward. I see whatever they did to him as the fuel to the fire he set on them which is good for Nigerians.

Jibrins final action of exposing the fraud that even himself will be caught in is a good deed. A good deed over rides a bad one but a bad deed can never over ride good one.
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by 9jatatafo(m): 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
adanny01:

To me, it doesnt matter that he became disgruntled before he came forward. I see whatever they did to him as the fuel to the fire he set on them which is good for Nigerians.

Jibrins final action of exposing the fraud that even himself will be caught in is a good deed. A good deed over rides a bad one but a bad deed can never over ride good one.

Jibrin will most definitely get caught in the fire. My biggest and only worry is that, the EFCC and et all will not do anything meaningful and our judicial system is nothing to write home about. This budget padding will be swept under the carpet sooner or later. That is why I will never be happy or rejoice when I hear that one politician is exposing the other of their dealings in the dark with crazy figures. The aim of every politician is the petrodollars at the centre. It is like God for us all, all man for himself.
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by francs23: 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
Anti corruption matyr. Are u all really that naive

1 Like

Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
adanny01:

I followed you comments well annd must say i get your over-emphasized point. Jibrin is a thief as well as Dogara and their cohorts.

However, a prostitute washed Jesus's feet and oiled it with the best she could afford. Doing the right thing does not cancel the wrong you have done. The saying that goes, "once a theif, always a thief" does not apply everytime. A theif has a seat with kings, all he needs to do is repent, just like the theif that was crucified with Jesus.

I could not count the number of times you called Jibrin a thief, he is a lesser thief if there is something like that. I certainly prefer a lesser or repentant thief in Jibrin than the head or unrepentant thief and his cohorts in Dogara.

What i have seen from your reactions is the reason why i would never want to be a whistle blower whether clean or not. Because people divert their attention to the toy i stole from my friend forgetting about the murder my friend commited. How does your comments encourage whistle blowing at this time when Nigerians are clamouring for whistle blower act?

If we want to encourage whistle blowing, I say we go for it. If we want to reward whistle blowing, I say it is a welcomed approach.

What I am against is exalting a crook to the level of a saint. If we call him a repentant thief, I will take it.

However, He is not a saint. He was a crook whose hand got burnt while trying to steal from the oven. He is spilling the crimes they planned and carried out.

He is talking because he is exposed as a thief. Abdulmumin Jibrin does not want to go down alone.

That is just it. He is punishing his fellow crooks who sold him out as a crook.

Just like Dogara dropping Abdulmumin Jibrin, all thieves.

However, I agree whistle blowing is a welcomed thing. But, Abdulmumin Jibrin's own is not like someone who notices corruption to expose it. He got burnt and he is on a revenge mission.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by adanny01(m): 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

If we want to encourage whistle blowing, I say we go for it. If we want to reward whistle blowing, I say it is a welcomed approach.

What I am against is exalting a crook to the level of a saint. If we call him a repentant thief, I will take it.

However, He is not a saint. He was a crook whose hand got burnt while trying to steal from the oven. He is spilling the crimes they planned and carried out.

He is talking because he is exposed as a thief. Abdulmumin Jibrin does not want to go down alone.

That is just it. He is punishing his fellow crooks who sold him out as a crook.

Just like Dogara dropping Abdulmumin Jibrin, all thieves.

However, I agree whistle blowing is a welcomed thing. But, Abdulmumin Jibrin's own is not like someone who notices corruption to expose it. He got burnt and he is on a revenge mission.

One thing we both agree is that whistle blowing is a good thing. Jibrin's whistle blowing is a good thing no matter his crimes and even very good because he himself gets ropped in it.

I do understand that you dont want anyone to hail him but i think you are wrong in that. No one claims he is a saint. Even Buhari is not a saint. The point is give credit to whom its due. When someone does good and he is hailed, it doesnt mean he is a saint or his sins have been forgiven. His courage is appreciated and even the law acknowledges that by giving such a person a lesser sentence compared to his colleagues in crime. He is an example of courage. You must admit that you might not find another lawmaker who if given the chance will do the same knowing he is digging his own grave.

You should ask yourself this question, the budget was passed in both senate and HoR, if the HoR inserted N100B how much do you think the Senate inserted? Why is the senate so quiet?

The senate is also guilty of the same crime, why is no one ready to blow the whistle in the senate? Its simple, they will not get anything from it. What is Jibrin getting for whistle blowing, nothing or even risking his political career.

You have to give him credit, we all know he is not a saint. Dont beat a dead horse.
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by adanny01(m): 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
9jatatafo:

Jibrin will most definitely get caught in the fire. My biggest and only worry is that, the EFCC and et all will not do anything meaningful and our judicial system is nothing to write home about. This budget padding will be swept under the carpet sooner or later. That is why I will never be happy or rejoice when I hear that one politician is exposing the other of their dealings in the dark with crazy figures. The aim of every politician is the petrodollars at the centre. It is like God for us all, all man for himself.

You are right, i believe the worst that will happen is Dogara and the principal officers resign or be impeached and the matter is swept under the carpet from there.
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by 9jatatafo(m): 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
adanny01:

You are right, i believe the worst that will happen is Dogara and the principal officers resign or be impeached and the matter is swept under the carpet from there.

I listened to a radio program this evening, from what I heard, APC big guns, have asked Jibrin to stop firing venoms and called for a secret meeting. What this entails is that there is going to be a gentleman's agreement, meaning case closed. It thus means Dogara and Jibrin will one parleys again. End of story.
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
adanny01:

One thing we both agree is that whistle blowing is a good thing. Jibrin's whistle blowing is a good thing no matter his crimes and even very good because he himself gets ropped in it.

I do understand that you dont want anyone to hail him but i think you are wrong in that. No one claims he is a saint. Even Buhari is not a saint. The point is give credit to whom its due. When someone does good and he is hailed, it doesnt mean he is a saint or his sins have been forgiven. His courage is appreciated and even the law acknowledges that by giving such a person a lesser sentence compared to his colleagues in crime. He is an example of courage. You must admit that you might not find another lawmaker who if given the chance will do the same knowing he is digging his own grave.

You should ask yourself this question, the budget was passed in both senate and HoR, if the HoR inserted N100B how much do you think the Senate inserted? Why is the senate so quiet?

The senate is also guilty of the same crime, why is no one ready to blow the whistle in the senate? Its simple, they will not get anything from it. What is Jibrin getting for whistle blowing, nothing or even risking his political career.

You have to give him credit, we all know he is not a saint. Dont beat a dead horse.

I get your point loud and clear. That was not the point of the debate. If you read earlier comments, some used the term matyr. Some called him the future President. Someone even made reference of him being a mole to fight corruption.

Those were the points I was tackling. Your analogy of a corrupt person spilling information on others to get a lesser sentence is precise.

Abdulmumin Jibrin is roping a lot of corrupt actions and deserve commendation. I just did not want the mix up if the true scenario.

A criminal spilling information to save his neck is no way close to an honest man releasing corrupt information he came across.

This was a corrupt deal gone bad, Abdulmumin Jibrin is going down and he does not want to go down alone
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by lohresloco: 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
TamedWolf90:
The man that sings like a fool... Nobody will ever trust him again
is anybody noticing the two events in 2009, he was in two places @ the same time..... wawuuu

1 Like

Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by osinachi82: 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
did he need all these qualifications to conspire with others in padding and stealing our common wealth? The devil must be black!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by amyzon: 2:39am On Aug 03, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

So what about his work under PDP? Is the Corrupt thief exposing any? No. He took his share. Just as he took his share in this one.

Your research is wrong. Abdulmumin Jibrin is just an exposed thief.

Is like u don't pick points, try picking point from what others are saying. Don't argue blindly, maybe because u hate PDP. Party should not come first , this country should .
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by amyzon: 3:05am On Aug 03, 2016
adanny01:

Tell them pls. What he did or doing will help Nigerian's. That should matter more if UR interest is not diverted. So many people have been in his position now but choose d easy way out
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:33am On Aug 03, 2016
amyzon:

Is like u don't pick points, try picking point from what others are saying. Don't argue blindly, maybe because u hate PDP. Party should not come first , this country should .

I did not write in hatred of PDP. During that time, Abdulmumin Jibrin was in PDP, padding went on then, he knew about it and he did not talk.

Now he is an APC member. Padding took place, he did not talk until he got burnt.

He is showing the padding that took place now. If he was a mole exposing corruption, he would have exposed from his PDP past also.

I am not attacking PDP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB / Osun PDP Praises INEC For Appealing Judgment Sacking Adeleke / "I'm Not Graduating Like Melaye" Omokri Says As He Visits Harvard University.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.